• bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Celestine
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Java
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Moss
  • bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor Pussycat

BY BAREMINERALS

These powder eyecolors range from romantic and delicate to bold and editorial. The rich, velvety stay-true shades come in a variety of matte and metallic finishes for a dynamic variety of warm-hued eye looks. Don't say we didn't warn you: the incredibly creamy feeling of bareMinerals mineral eyeshadows will have you addicted from day 1.

How To Use:

1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.

2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.

3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.

4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470).

• I have been interested in trying out this eye shadow. Ho...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a shimmery eye shadow, but i want...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor

Start your review of bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I received this from bareMinerals for free on my birthday. This was my first time using a product from bareMinerals and I was pleasantly surprised. The formula is light, and pigmented, sometimes even shimmery if you choose one that's not matte. This brand tends to be pricey as well, but it's very good quality!
Ariel F.
Tucson, AZ
I have used the bare minerals eye shadows for years! I love the colors grace, bare skin, celestine, and nude as all time gorgeous on the go natural looking colors that can give you the most subtle, delicate, beautiful glow or you can apply more heavily with your finger or even wet for a more dramatic and even glammed up application! These colors are just gorgeous. When applied with a brush they usually don’t last as long but I haven’t had issues and have loved these for so long! They are just as good now as they were years ago and have a fantastic, mineral formula that doesn’t irritate the eyes.
Amy S.
Love love love bare minerals eye shadows. These pigments last forever, are easy to blend and give you a remarkable look. They can be a tad bit messy as most pigments can be be so just be careful with the little pots. They have great lasting power and if you put them on wet or foiled most of the shadows take on a whole new look! So much fun!
Zaneta O.
FLUSHING, NY
Review for: Bare Escentuals Mineral bareMinerals Eyeshadow Pebble [Health and Beauty] more...
Pebble has got to be my favorite of the bareEscentuals line by bareMinerals. The color is really pretty. It's a light pink with a nice shimmer. It's great by itself but also works with other shadows to add a touch of sparkle or create a halo look. You can even use it as a lip shimmer.
Alexis R.
Good for a sheer wash of color. I would use a base color underneath, and then use these on top. They’re soft and easy to use wet or dry. I love using them as a liner because the possibilities are endless. If you’re looking to use loose pigments, this would be a great start.
Haley P.
Mayville, ND
Highly pigmented. Perfect for adding some sparkle and shimmer to any eye makeup look. It is a build-able shadow so you can have as little or as much shimmer as desired. Nude Beach is a great neutral to keep on hand. bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor
Hailey B.
Minneapolis
This color is bold, rich, and will give you a warm smokey eye! It truly reminds me of a chocolate covered cherry, with its rich, warm brown base and red highlights. Apply one layer for a lighter, daily look.. add a few more and you’re ready for a night out!
Jess R.
Troy
Review for: Other more...
I bought a mini eye color in the shade Red Velvet and I love it so much! I was so surprised that the color was so pigmented. These loose powder shadows are perfect for people just starting out in makeup, because they blend seamlessly and effortlessly.
Netra M.
Folsom, CA
I received one of these little eyeshadow pods in the shade "Bahamas" from bare minerals on my birthday. I'd never thought of buying individual eye colors like this, but I'm very happy with my gift. The color is soft and shimmery, it's light and very easy to use. It's perfect for a natural look
Jordan H.
Savannah, GA
Nude beach is my everyday go to color. When I don’t want to do anything extravagant with my eyes, I just dip my finger in some nude beach, pat it all over my lid and go about my day. I get compliments all the time when wearing this color.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
Never tried this brand of eye shadow before, does it have good staying power?
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Cassandra D.
I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Does it make a huge mess? I'm worried about fallout.

Macy's