Briana C.

Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull

Alex T.
Alex T.
Ontario
2 years, 6 months ago
I find these shadows pretty pigmented, especially if you press the shadow onto your eyelids (vs sweeping it). Definitely use an eyeshadow primer (I like the bare minerals one!).
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
2 years, 6 months ago
I got a sample of this in color cupcake. Great color and the sample I think will last forever because it it a loose eyeshadow. Very pigmented and lasts all day!
Eva T.
Eva T.
Downers Grove
2 years, 6 months ago
Depends on if you get a matte shade or a shimmer or a pearl shade. They make all three finishes. They are highly pigmented and and go even darker if you want by foiling--wetting your brush and then applying it to the lid. I really like the shadows if you're into a loose shadow but be careful with fallout obviously. The cool thing is what you see is what you get. It looks the same on the lid.
Katie G.
Katie G.
2 years, 6 months ago
The pigmentation is fairly bright on the first application but the best part is that this is super buildable so you can go as bright or as soft as you want!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
2 years, 6 months ago
I have at least fifty if these loose powder eyeshadows from bare minerals. You have to use them correctly...swirl, tap, and buff. I find the pigment to be true to color, but soft looking. It is very blendable as well. I am a fan, plus they last forever!! You can also use them wet or dry.
Sue B.
Sue B.
Cranks, KY
Bright
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
East Haven, CT
2 years, 6 months ago
Bare minerals is awesome because it is buildable coverage. If you apply a light coat, it will be subtle. Or you can apply a primer and add as much color as you want to make it brighter.
Shelbi W.
Shelbi W.
Zebulon, NC
2 years, 6 months ago
I think the pigmentation is bright, depending on the color. Adding a primer can really help. Also, since this a mineral shadow, do your eyes before your foundation so that you can easily brush off any shadow that falls on your face.