Sarah S.
Review for: Queen Tiffany more...
I am so glad that I decided to give this bareMinerals loose eyeshadow a second try. Are used it once with my usual eyeshadow primer (LA Girl High Definition Eye Shadow Primer White 3 Pcs) and the results were awful. By early afternoon I already had major creasing and it just looked like a mess. It wouldn’t reblend with a brush either, which I usually can do with other eyeshadows if I forget to primer first and it gets creased. Being that it is such a beautiful color, and so pigmented with a beautiful shine, I wanted to find a way to make this product work for me. I decided to give it a go a few days later with a different primer (Milani Eyeshadow Primer) and this time the eyeshadow was amazing. The eyeshadow lasted all day with no problems. There was zero creasing and it stayed super pigmented. As with any loose powder, you need to apply it differently or otherwise you will have tons of fall out and make a big mess. The best way to use this product is to put just a bit on the brush and then tap it out. After tapping it out, press the brush with the powder on it onto your eyelid, don’t wipe the brush around. That’s what’s going to create fallout. As long as you use the right primer, and press the brush to pack the eyeshadow on, it will work wonderfully.