Theresa C.
I absolutely love these loose powder pots!! They blend beautifully, and are super pigmented. I actually like to apply the shimmer with my fingertips, as I find that to be the best way to make it very pigmented. I use a tapered blending brush to blend the shades. There is some fall-out, as to be expected, but I apply translucent setting powder under my eyes and then I can easily brush the fall-out away when I am done. The eyeshadow is long-lasting and has minimal creasing. My only complaint is that the pots are quite small (but have a HUGE amount of product inside and will last a very long time), so I am afraid that I will drop them and spill product everywhere. A lot of product comes out of the small squares, and there is kickback when I use a brush. I am always super careful, because I'm afraid to lose any product. I will definitely re-purchase these! My favorite shades are the lighter ones, because I can use them to highlight the inner corners of my eyes and my browbone.