BY BAREMINERALS

What it is: Surrender to the incredible creamy feeling of crushed bareMinerals® Eyecolors.

What it does: Velvety-smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant stay-true shades won't smudge, run or fade. Free of harsh preservatives, talc, oils, waxes, fragrance and other chemical irritants. Experiment, mix and match.

• I have been interested in trying out this eye shadow. Ho...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a shimmery eye shadow, but i want...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is the...7 Answers
bareMinerals Loose Mineral Eyecolor BareMinerals Eyeshadow
  • "I only have a handful of these, but I really do like them! Good quality, long lasting, vibrant and easy to apply." in 83 reviews
  • "This product is very light and goes on smoothly. I don't feel like I need a lot of product to get the job done. With the ingredients in BareMineral products, I feel comfortable having the product on skin as sensitive as an eyelid. The color is great; it grabs the light perfectly and creates a different glow at different angles..but not a shimmer or glittery look so it still looks natural, sophisticated, and classic. " in 82 reviews
Kelsey V.
Sioux Falls, SD
I got this eyeshadow in the color motivate and I like it for night time looks because it’s a light glittery purple that catches light really well. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it has a lot of fall out and overall there’s a lot of other eyeshadows that are better than this one, but i would suggest these if you’re just learning makeup.
Theresa C.
I absolutely love these loose powder pots!! They blend beautifully, and are super pigmented. I actually like to apply the shimmer with my fingertips, as I find that to be the best way to make it very pigmented. I use a tapered blending brush to blend the shades. There is some fall-out, as to be expected, but I apply translucent setting powder under my eyes and then I can easily brush the fall-out away when I am done. The eyeshadow is long-lasting and has minimal creasing. My only complaint is that the pots are quite small (but have a HUGE amount of product inside and will last a very long time), so I am afraid that I will drop them and spill product everywhere. A lot of product comes out of the small squares, and there is kickback when I use a brush. I am always super careful, because I'm afraid to lose any product. I will definitely re-purchase these! My favorite shades are the lighter ones, because I can use them to highlight the inner corners of my eyes and my browbone.
Tara W.
Review for: Other more...
Love the color but it makes my eyelids itch like crazy. It breaks my face out in a red rash all the way down under my eyes. I would say if you don’t have sensitive skin then definitely try this product it’s a beautiful color.
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
These are my first brand of eyeshadow I started using and it is my tried and true. It is my fav! They have an insane amount of pigment, the product last me forever! My only warning is, tap then products lid, the product will spill out if you aren’t careful. That is literally my only gripe and if you are careful it’s not even An issue!
Kayla W.
I used to swear by Bareminerals, until I found palettes from other high end makeup companies. For a regular, barely there, everyday look, this would be fine. It doesn’t last the whole day without getting patchy, but I’ve used worse. I haven’t tried their palette yet and probably won’t. Their quality seems to be going downhill.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I received this from bareMinerals for free on my birthday. This was my first time using a product from bareMinerals and I was pleasantly surprised. The formula is light, and pigmented, sometimes even shimmery if you choose one that's not matte. This brand tends to be pricey as well, but it's very good quality!
Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
I have used the bare minerals eye shadows for years! I love the colors grace, bare skin, celestine, and nude as all time gorgeous on the go natural looking colors that can give you the most subtle, delicate, beautiful glow or you can apply more heavily with your finger or even wet for a more dramatic and even glammed up application! These colors are just gorgeous. When applied with a brush they usually don’t last as long but I haven’t had issues and have loved these for so long! They are just as good now as they were years ago and have a fantastic, mineral formula that doesn’t irritate the eyes.
Amy S.
Love love love bare minerals eye shadows. These pigments last forever, are easy to blend and give you a remarkable look. They can be a tad bit messy as most pigments can be be so just be careful with the little pots. They have great lasting power and if you put them on wet or foiled most of the shadows take on a whole new look! So much fun!
Laura R.
Greenwood
The Bare Minerals eyeshadow in "Camp" is one of my all time favorites! The loose pigments are fabulous and go on smoothly without much fallout. The colors is super shimmery and lasts all day. While it may seem a little pricey, they last FOREVER!  I highly recommend this product!
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
I am in love with this loose powder shadow in color Queen Phyllis. The powder itself is super pigmented and applies easily with your favorite lid brush. Lately I’ve been patting this on with an e.l.f. Eyeshadow "C" Brush and I have had good results in getting that bright shine I’m looking for on my eyelids.

It blends super easily into whatever other shades you’re incorporating into your eye look.

This is a great quality product that I got a huge sample of during the 2017 Holiday sales and I am likely to actually go back into the store and buy more of this when I run out.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
Never tried this brand of eye shadow before, does it have good staying power?
Briana C.
Is the pigmentation of the eyeshadow bright or dull
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
How is the pigmentation? Does it crease very easy? Is there a lot of fall out?
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
I'm not well-versed on mineral eye shadow - how do you even apply it without getting it everywhere? I have some of this shadow, but I've been afraid to use it.
Cassandra D.
I love bareMinerals but I have always been afraid to try these. Does it make a huge mess? I'm worried about fallout.