BY BAREMINERALS

An invisible topcoat instantly makes mascara waterproof for lasting, locked-on wear. Made with black diamond, amethyst, sapphire and ruby, the luxe, mineral-rich formula locks in your perfect lash look while the ultrafine bristles of the molded brush evenly coat each lash without altering your mascara application.

• Has anyone tried this on Too Faced Better Than Sex mascar...1 Answers
bareMinerals Locked & Coated Waterproof Lash Topcoat
  • "This product last forever! Love the waterproof mascara. It doesn't clump and goes on smoothly." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth E.
Tempe, AZ
I believe this product may have been discontinued I can’t seem to find it anywhere, but if you happen to find it I highly recommend. I’m not the biggest fan of waterproof mascara and instead of wasting my money on one I could just use regular mascara and whenever I needed to waterproof it i just put this on as a top coat. Never affected the way my lashes looked and really made them waterproof.
Aubry F.
Toledo, OH
First I'd like to clarify that THIS IS NOT A MASCARA. If you're using it as a mascara and don't like it, that's why. I use it on top of my non-waterproof mascaras if I want them to last all day. The small bristles on the wand also help comb through your mascara and get rid of any clumps. I have gone swimming, cried, been in the rain, etc with this and my mascara doesn't budge. I would highly recommend.
Naomi B.
Olympia, WA
I have tested this many times and I'm giving it three stars. I went swimming and I put a bunch of it on and before I knew it there was mascara running down my face. I put on more and took a shower and I could not get it off. I tried a different mascara and it was the same. I found it was good for a normal day so my mascara dos not smear or run. This was kind of sticky and took a while to dry.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
Unlike what some of the reviews said below, this is NOT a mascara. This is a CLEAR topcoat that goes over your mascara to lock it in place. I've used this for quite a while now and i simply love it! I have super oily skin so my mascaras (waterproof or not) always tend to smudge under my eyes and this topcoat keeps it from doing that. When I wear this, my mascara will last all day without flaking or smudging! Definitely worth buying
Lindsey C.
This is not my favorite mascara. i don't like bare minerals as much as i like benefit and even Maybelline from the drug store! it's not a bad mascara, but it's not my favorite.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
Hands down one of my favorite mascaras I've tried! Love the brush on this although it looks funky it works great at separating the lashes for you
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Love this! I received this in a trial size in a gift for Christmas and it works perfectly. Goes on smoothly, no clumps, colorless and lasts.
Lynette S.
This product really works. I have oily skin and my eyes water so when I use this with the mascara I have no smears
Tracey S.
Love this mascara! I like how it's water proof and long lasting ! I also like how full it makes your eyelashes..
Anna C.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Love this! i have to have waterproof lashes but some mascaras i love don't come in waterproof this is perfect
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Has anyone tried this on Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara? I'm in love with it and want to make it my permanent mascara but it smudges so bad (maybe due to my oily skin). Or has anyone found that this topcoat really works on a different mascara brand that used to smudge? Thanks!

Amazon