bareMinerals Light Stroke Brush uploaded by LiveLoveLynn 8.

BY BAREMINERALS #40 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Need a lift? This smooth, domed-shaped brush works beautifully with our Natural Light Face Lifting Duo and Well-Rested for Eyes. Maximize the brightening effects and add a lift to several areas of the face with this great tool. As a bonus, the Light Stroke Brush helps blend and soften deep shadows.

bareMinerals Light Stroke Brush
  • "Works very well for blending and contouring. It's soft and small so you can store it easily." in 4 reviews
  • "great brush, very soft and good for everyday use." in 1 review
  • "It applies the perfect amount of product and never sheds." in 1 review
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Kayla C.
I have honestly had this brush for 10 years. It came in an eyeshadow brush kit. It is so sturdy and applies eyeshadow to my lid so well. I use it every single day and the only wear to it is that the lettering on the handle has rubbed off. I recommend this brush to anyone. It is such a good quality brush and I can't say enough good things about it. I will continue to use it for as long as I can! It is definitely worth the price.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
This brush is perfect for applying my makeup to those spots that need a little extra coverage or for applying my eyeshadow to the whole lid. This brush is one that I take with me whenever I travel because of that very reason.
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
I actually have two of these, one I use for contour and the other to apply under eye concealer to get as close as possible to my lash line and it’s perfect. Bare mineral products are just superior.
kennedy p.
swansea
This brush is called light stroke brush but it doesn’t feel light around your face. It is very pokey which irritates my skin. I don’t think it is worth it for the price and you can find better drug store brushes.
Amanda F.
Abington
I like this brush, it helps me put on my foundation before I blend it out. Its not expensive , but the only thing I don’t like is how easily the bristles start to fray or fall out.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
This brush is wonderful! I love how soft there brushes are to begin with, and if you keep them conditioned/clean they will last for years and years! This brush has multiple uses, it works good for a highlighting brush but also can be used as an eye shadow base brush if you like bigger brushes for that!
Vanessa G.
Winton
Park recommends this brush for tight-lining with cream, gel, or cake liner. "It's perfect for stippling on products as close to the lash line as possible," she says. It also does double-duty to create "sharp edges around the mouth for a clean, perfect lipstick pout."
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
bareMinerals Light Stroke Brush Has this brush for years. My go to. Haven't replaced it. Still good. Use it to conceal and give attention to areas that need it most. Excellent tool.
Leah B.
I am a brush addict! I can never get enough brushes and I am always finding new favorites! I like how soft the bristles are and how easy to hold the brush is. They are great for applying product and blending.
Tara B.
How do you use yours?
Nicole D.
I'm always looking for new brushes when applying my make up