bareMinerals Light Stroke Brush uploaded by LiveLoveLynn 8.

BY BAREMINERALS

This smooth, domed-shaped brush assists in softening deep shadows, blending and adding lift to several areas of the face. Designed specifically to give you maximum brightening and lifting effects with our Natural Light Face Lifiting Duo, and works beautifully with Well-Rested for Eyes. Light Stroke Brush see more...

• I'm always looking for new brushes when applying my make up1 Answers
  • "great brush, very soft and good for everyday use." in 1 review
  • "It applies the perfect amount of product and never sheds." in 1 review
Jessica P.
Laredo, TX
I received this brush about 7 years ago when I signed up for the bare minerals starter kit. I have not used it in a while but I still keep it with my brushes because I like how I can use it to apply to spots on my face for concealer. It is a great brush to use when you need to use a dabbing motion.
Miriam P.
Huntington, WV
This is a quality brush that I use most often after I buy a new bottle of liquid foundation. After a week or so I usually fall into my old routine of applying with my fingertips, mainly because I don't keep up with cleaning the brush as often as I should.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this brush for maybe 3-4yrs and the handle came off. I get that I had it for a long time, but for the price for this single item, I wish it stayed together longer. Will not be purchasing brushes from bare minerals.
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know I shouldn't, but I have had this brush forever. I love it. It's bristles are flexible but still give great control. I use it for general concealing and under eye concealing. It's perfect. Highly recommend.
Carina E.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush for applying my concealer especially around my eyes. It works great and provides a good cover. I can't imagine my routine without it and would definitely buy it again and again!
Samantha W.
Baldwinsville, NY
Good for concealing and applying a light layer under eyes. VERY soft brush and a great price, too. This brush will definitely outlast a lot of palettes.
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
Super light weight gets enough of the makeup product needed to be applied. Easy to carry around and always comes in handy
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty great brush, ive only used it a few times but its done the job every single time
Makes me feel lovely
Christina O.
One of my absolute favorite brushes!!!! It is a must have in everyone's makeup bag.
Olivia A.
Ontario, OH
Perfect for concealer and small ideas. I use for under eyes and perfect size
Nicole D.
I'm always looking for new brushes when applying my make up