bareMinerals Light Stroke Brush uploaded by LiveLoveLynn 8.

BY BAREMINERALS

This smooth, domed-shaped brush assists in softening deep shadows, blending and adding lift to several areas of the face. Designed specifically to give you maximum brightening and lifting effects with our Natural Light Face Lifiting Duo, and works beautifully with Well-Rested for Eyes. Light Stroke Brush see more...

• I'm always looking for new brushes when applying my make up1 Answers
  • "great brush, very soft and good for everyday use." in 1 review
  • "It applies the perfect amount of product and never sheds." in 1 review
Kayla C.
I have honestly had this brush for 10 years. It came in an eyeshadow brush kit. It is so sturdy and applies eyeshadow to my lid so well. I use it every single day and the only wear to it is that the lettering on the handle has rubbed off. I recommend this brush to anyone. It is such a good quality brush and I can't say enough good things about it. I will continue to use it for as long as I can! It is definitely worth the price.
Leah B.
I am a brush addict! I can never get enough brushes and I am always finding new favorites! I like how soft the bristles are and how easy to hold the brush is. They are great for applying product and blending.
Stefanie P.
W Hollywood, CA
I actually have two of these, one I use for contour and the other to apply under eye concealer to get as close as possible to my lash line and it’s perfect. Bare mineral products are just superior.
Katie M.
Conway, SC
Love bare minerals! Their products are amazing and so are their tools! The bristles are so soft and gentle on my sensitive skin. I use this for full coverage on blemishes and under eye and love how it blends . I clean them often and they have held up great! Have had them for years too!
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
bareMinerals Light Stroke Brush Has this brush for years. My go to. Haven't replaced it. Still good. Use it to conceal and give attention to areas that need it most. Excellent tool.
Larisa A.
Really great brush, I mainly use for my concealer, came in a starter pack so not too pricey. I buy from QVC sometimes they sell it with an auto delivery feature that is really great. Love getting a delivery every few months and. Ever run out
Danielle C.
La Mesa, CA
I use this for under my eyes and other concealer purposes and when my eyebrows need a little fixing.
I'm not a makeup pro so I'm not even sure if that's what you use it for but it works great and it's easy to clean.
I can't comment on price since it was gifted to me.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
I live this brush because it is sooo soft and blends my makeup so well! I'm not sure what the bristles are made of but they're perfect for sensitive skin. Such a good product for the value! A definite must have for your makeup collection.
Carina E.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this brush for applying my concealer especially around my eyes. It works great and provides a good cover. I can't imagine my routine without it and would definitely buy it again and again!
Shannon N.
Mount Carmel, TN
Love the way this brush is shaped, easy to get into small places that a large brush doesn't. I use this brush daily. Brush is price effective when used daily. Purchased at Ulta.
Nicole D.
I'm always looking for new brushes when applying my make up