bareMinerals Light Stroke Brush uploaded by LiveLoveLynn 8.

BY BAREMINERALS

Need a lift? This smooth, domed-shaped brush works beautifully with our Natural Light Face Lifting Duo and Well-Rested for Eyes. Maximize the brightening effects and add a lift to several areas of the face with this great tool. As a bonus, the Light Stroke Brush helps blend and soften deep shadows.

bareMinerals Light Stroke Brush
  • "Works very well for blending and contouring. It's soft and small so you can store it easily." in 4 reviews
  • "It applies the perfect amount of product and never sheds." in 1 review
  • "great brush, very soft and good for everyday use." in 1 review
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I have honestly had this brush for 10 years. It came in an eyeshadow brush kit. It is so sturdy and applies eyeshadow to my lid so well. I use it every single day and the only wear to it is that the lettering on the handle has rubbed off. I recommend this brush to anyone. It is such a good quality brush and I can't say enough good things about it. I will continue to use it for as long as I can! It is definitely worth the price.
Amanda F.
Hatboro, PA
I like this brush, it helps me put on my foundation before I blend it out. Its not expensive , but the only thing I don’t like is how easily the bristles start to fray or fall out.
Vanessa G.
Winton
Park recommends this brush for tight-lining with cream, gel, or cake liner. "It's perfect for stippling on products as close to the lash line as possible," she says. It also does double-duty to create "sharp edges around the mouth for a clean, perfect lipstick pout."
Leah B.
I am a brush addict! I can never get enough brushes and I am always finding new favorites! I like how soft the bristles are and how easy to hold the brush is. They are great for applying product and blending.
Erin C.
One of the best concealer brushes i’ve ever worked with. It is simple and convenient to use and blends out any thing like a dream. I purchased mine and a local bareminerals boutique and i use it almost every day!
Leishah B.
spring hill
This brush is the perfect size, not to long and not to short. It’s thickness feels well in the hand and the bristles make applying easy. Also washes well so that’s a plus!
Danielle C.
El cajon, CA
I use this for under my eyes and other concealer purposes and when my eyebrows need a little fixing.
I'm not a makeup pro so I'm not even sure if that's what you use it for but it works great and it's easy to clean.
I can't comment on price since it was gifted to me.
kennedy p.
Swansea, IL
This brush is called light stroke brush but it doesn’t feel light around your face. It is very pokey which irritates my skin. I don’t think it is worth it for the price and you can find better drug store brushes.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
I live this brush because it is sooo soft and blends my makeup so well! I'm not sure what the bristles are made of but they're perfect for sensitive skin. Such a good product for the value! A definite must have for your makeup collection.
Tara B.
How do you use yours?
Nicole D.
I'm always looking for new brushes when applying my make up

Amazon