bareMinerals Lashtopia™ Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara uploaded by Sara D.bareMinerals Lashtopia™ Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara uploaded by Sara D.bareMinerals Lashtopia™ Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara uploaded by Leanne R.

BY BAREMINERALS

Meet our best volumizing mascara, new LASHTOPIA™ Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara, which provides up to 10x the lash volume* - all while lifting and separating for fanned out, fluttery eyelashes. The all-day formula is smudge-, clump- and flake-resistant, and is our blackest mascara yet. Nourishing and conditioning minerals and moisturizing ingredients keep lashes soft, while the whipped, mousse-like formula feels weightless and gives you extra time for building your best volume. The large brush features over 600 soft, staggered bristles to hold more mascara and coat every lash, while the tapered peak separates lashes from root to tip.

**Based on an in-vitro study of 10 coats on bare lashes.

In a consumer panel survey of 29 participants:

- 100% agree it made their lashes look fuller

- 100% agree it allowed them to build to their desired volume

- 100% agree it separated their lashes

- 100% agree it lifted their lashes

- 100% agree it left their lashes feeling soft and plush

- 97% agree it made their lashes look fanned out and fluttery

• Dermatologist-tested and ophthalmologist tested.
  • Smudge-resistant, clump-resistant and flake-resistant.
  • Safe for contact lens wearers.
  • Paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free and fragrance-free.
  • Whipped, mousse-like formula feels weightless on lashes and gives extended time to build your optimal level of volume.
  • Infused with moisturizing ingredients so lashes remain soft and plush, never stiff or brittle.
  • Intense, deep black mineral pigments deliver maximum impact.
  • Creates visibly fanned-out, fluttery lashes.
  • None of our products are tested on animals.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Bht, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Usage:

• Position wand horizontally and sweep upward from root to tip to achieve length and lift.
  • Wiggle from side to side to achieve maximum volume, then use the tapered peak of the brush to create separation and definition.
  • Layer generously until your desired impact is achieved.

For maximum lash impact, pair with Love Every Lash Micro Defining Mascara:

• Apply Love Every Lash Mascara to bottom lashes moving inward and outward. This will give doll-like eyes that are open and alive. Lashes should look soft and defined.
  • Apply LASHTOPIA™ Mascara to upper lashes starting from the root and wiggling outward to the tips. Lashes should look noticeably fuller and more voluminous.
  • Apply 2-3 coats, depending on your desired look.

Olivia P.
Spartanburg
Have not tried yet but I love bare minerals so this is a must! Any product from bare minerals I'm willing to try and review ! Mineral based products are great as well, they don't clump and have good coverage.
Nadia J.
hertfordshire
If you’re looking for a mascara that ticks all the boxes, it’s this. It gives my lashes more volume, I don’t feel I need to curl my lashes using this. It stays black, it stays on and it doesn’t make your lashes crispy! It’s very comfortable to wear. Also it’s good for your lashes because it’s filled with minerals, what more could you want? (Sorry about the photo it’s the only one I have lol)
Farah G.
Katy, TX
At first I was skeptical about the brush size, but once I figured out how to use it, now it’s one of my favorites! It’s minerals based, lightweight and stays pretty well all day! Would definitely recommend.
member-bdc1b
long beach
OH MY GOODNESS! Finally a dupe for better then sex that doesn't get all over my face/upper eyelid!!! I love this mascara so much it's so long lasting and super black. I use a primer under it by ulta beauty(the primer is blue color) and it makes my lashes look super amazing. makes me not have to wear fake lashes everyday. Not clumpy and doesn't dry out within a month. If you have tired better then sex and liked the brush just not the formula then I would totally try this!
Keri M.
Morristown, TN
This mascara is a hidden jewel. I was constantly being told to use Benefit or Too Faced. Don’t get me wrong, they’re great. But they don’t compare to this mascara. The brush is fluffy and really helps to volumize lashes, the formula manages to stay flake free all day.
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
i’ve been stuck on this mascara ever since i bought it! my lashes look so much longer and just look amazing overall! it has a really nice brush for easy application and i havent had any problems with it getting on my skin or anything when i apply it. i love it!
Juniper S.
Galesburg
Not really sure about how good this is because I’ve only ever used Bare minerals mascaras, but WOW! The product doesn’t clump at all, and is very comfortable. Definitely better than lash domination. It thickens and lengthens my already nice lashes. I would absolutely without a doubt recommend this product.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Love this mascara!  I was looking for something new and read a ton or reviews of this before buying.  Number 1, it was only $19.  Number two, the formula is GREAT! It is wet, but not too wet.  Doesn't dry, and makes my lashes super long!
nooria K.
london
Eyes are my favorite part of my look and this has made me believe that even more this mascara is totally worth the price it gives length and volume to your eyes and the Brush are amazing to separate you lashes
Rasha A.
الرياض الشفا حي بدر بيت رقم 29
Very useful and gives great results and I recommend a lot of using it because it is worth the experience
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Does this dry quick?
Wendy P.
Is it good for sensitive eyes?
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ
Does this mascara smear !?
Latisha T.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Love the end look with that last coat of mascara !!!
Jocelyn I.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this easy to wash off?