bareMinerals Lashtopia™ Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara
Meet our best volumizing mascara, new LASHTOPIA™ Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara, which provides up to 10x the lash volume* - all while lifting and separating for fanned out, fluttery eyelashes. The all-day formula is smudge-, clump- and flake-resistant, and is our blackest mascara yet. Nourishing and conditioning minerals and moisturizing ingredients keep lashes soft, while the whipped, mousse-like formula feels weightless and gives you extra time for building your best volume. The large brush features over 600 soft, staggered bristles to hold more mascara and coat every lash, while the tapered peak separates lashes from root to tip.
**Based on an in-vitro study of 10 coats on bare lashes.
In a consumer panel survey of 29 participants:
- 100% agree it made their lashes look fuller
- 100% agree it allowed them to build to their desired volume
- 100% agree it separated their lashes
- 100% agree it lifted their lashes
- 100% agree it left their lashes feeling soft and plush
- 97% agree it made their lashes look fanned out and fluttery
- Dermatologist-tested and ophthalmologist tested.
- Smudge-resistant, clump-resistant and flake-resistant.
- Safe for contact lens wearers.
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free and fragrance-free.
- Whipped, mousse-like formula feels weightless on lashes and gives extended time to build your optimal level of volume.
- Infused with moisturizing ingredients so lashes remain soft and plush, never stiff or brittle.
- Intense, deep black mineral pigments deliver maximum impact.
- Creates visibly fanned-out, fluttery lashes.
- None of our products are tested on animals.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Bht, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).
- Position wand horizontally and sweep upward from root to tip to achieve length and lift.
- Wiggle from side to side to achieve maximum volume, then use the tapered peak of the brush to create separation and definition.
- Layer generously until your desired impact is achieved.
For maximum lash impact, pair with Love Every Lash Micro Defining Mascara:
- Apply Love Every Lash Mascara to bottom lashes moving inward and outward. This will give doll-like eyes that are open and alive. Lashes should look soft and defined.
- Apply LASHTOPIA™ Mascara to upper lashes starting from the root and wiggling outward to the tips. Lashes should look noticeably fuller and more voluminous.
- Apply 2-3 coats, depending on your desired look.
Top Questions See all 39 Q&A
bareMinerals Lashtopia™ Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara
OBSESSED is an understatement. I've always been a big fan of L'Oreal Voluminous mascaras and their friendly price tag and have been wearing Lash Paradise for a couple of years now. While it worked wonders for my lashes and even convinced some I was wearing falsies I had to try something new because the formulation burned my eyes so bad if it got into them.... so thats how LASHTOPIA came into my life and I'm pretty much never turning back!!!! This mascara gives the most dreamy, volumized, lifted and long lashes you could imagine. The brush is amazing, the packaging is beautiful and it does exactly what it says it does! BareMinerals has always put out amazing mascaras and this one definitely lives up to the name, quality and standard. If you thought BUXOM lash was good this one blows it out of the park!
What an amazing mascara! My eye lashes look unreal! And the best part is that it is not sticky, heavy and it is easy to remove before go to bed. I just hate those máscaras that even tho you try so hard you go to bed looking like a panda. This is not the case with this one! It’s just great!
I have been trying g to switch to more organic beauty products and mascara has been a real struggle. this one is amazing! my lashes look so much longer and it seems to help them have a little more curry. It isn't clumpy or make them super stiff. I love that it isn't really wet and messy in application. I have been a big fan of a much more expensive mascara for years and am so happy I found this healthier and cheaper alternative!
This mascara is pretty good bt doesn’t compare to my benefit faves although I will say it’s worth the price I think there are other dupes that do a better job and are worth the price... even some store brands are sometimes better!
This for me is like better than sex mascara from too faced but less clumpy. The formula is smoother. It grabs every lash and gives me just a nice fluttery everyday look. Only down side is that is not water proof or resistant so wet it does transfer. But I can’t take a star away with that because regardless I love the application and all. Another mascara for almost overall win.
This is a great Mascara. It usually make your lashes long and fabulous. It also last the whole night. Every time I wear this my friends ask me if i’m wearing fake lashes. Lol that’s how amazing this product is.
This mascara is a hidden jewel. I was constantly being told to use Benefit or Too Faced. Don’t get me wrong, they’re great. But they don’t compare to this mascara. The brush is fluffy and really helps to volumize lashes, the formula manages to stay flake free all day.
This is really a good product dying to try this good mascara.Named brand:Sephora looking forward to getting hope I get it,Love makeup haven’t actually tried as you can see wanting and hoping to be able to
Purchased at: bareMinerals
One the best mascaras I’ve ever used! I was a little skeptical when I saw the packaging and and brush. You need very little of the product to get dramatic results. I love that there is castor oil in it so it lengthens my lashes. Will definitely purchase again.
Okay so this mascara is totally underrated for what it’s worth! I love that this is a mineral based mascara because I have very sensitive eyes and this mascara caters to that, it doesn’t clump and it glides on great giving my lashes the volume they need!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos