Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
OBSESSED is an understatement. I've always been a big fan of L'Oreal Voluminous mascaras and their friendly price tag and have been wearing Lash Paradise for a couple of years now. While it worked wonders for my lashes and even convinced some I was wearing falsies I had to try something new because the formulation burned my eyes so bad if it got into them.... so thats how LASHTOPIA came into my life and I'm pretty much never turning back!!!! This mascara gives the most dreamy, volumized, lifted and long lashes you could imagine. The brush is amazing, the packaging is beautiful and it does exactly what it says it does! BareMinerals has always put out amazing mascaras and this one definitely lives up to the name, quality and standard. If you thought BUXOM lash was good this one blows it out of the park!