BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Volume you can see. Power you can feel. The be-all, end-all, 10-in-1 volumizing, lengthening, thickening, separating, long-wearing mascara now with superior smudge resistance. Our exclusive ProTwist180™ Wand is spiraled 180 to curve around lashes and coat ALL angles with intense black color. Powered by nourishing minerals and quinoa protein complex for outrageous, super-sized volume.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelillacera/Cire De Candelilla), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Beeswax (Cera Alba), C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Zinc Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Nonaisostearate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Isododecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Malachite Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

• I have straight Asian lashes that are hard to curl. So I need a m...3 Answers
  • What does it smell like1 Answers
  • I am really picky with my mascaras, how is this one? Good for sep...7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Great mascara! Adds insane length and volume with just one swipe of the wand." in 95 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite mascara. It is so black and lengthens my lashes so amazingly. It is good for day to day at the office and can be built up for more dramatic lashes at night. This mascara is worth the higher end price. I will be repurchasing this for a long long time. " in 33 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time. It separates lashes and gives me length and volume. The formula builds really nicely as well if you'd like to add multiple layers. I wish there was a waterproof version, but the mascara still performs nicely itself. I experience some transfer of mascara on my bottom lashes as the day goes on if I don't layer a waterproof on top, but that's really usual for me if the formula isn't waterproof. The transfering isn't anything too major so it doesn't change my five star review. I highly recommend the lash domination mascara if you're willing to splurge on a good product." in 26 reviews
  • "I got this in a subscription box and just loved it so much I've been buying it for the times I want a more dramatic lash! Very volumizing and long lasting but not impossible to get off. Rich black color" in 22 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time. It separates lashes and gives me length and volume. The formula builds really nicely as well if you'd like to add multiple layers. I wish there was a waterproof version, but the mascara still performs nicely itself. I experience some transfer of mascara on my bottom lashes as the day goes on if I don't layer a waterproof on top, but that's really usual for me if the formula isn't waterproof. The transfering isn't anything too major so it doesn't change my five star review. I highly recommend the lash domination mascara if you're willing to splurge on a good product." in 19 reviews
Lori L.
I received this travel size mascara as part of a gift set and was excited to try out this mascara. The wand scared me to death when I first saw it. It has really short, hard rubber bristles and is shaped like a cork screw. It was a bit of a learning curve figuring out how to use the wand, but once I realized if you wiggle the wand back and forth you get fuller, longer lashes from this odd-shaped brush. I really liked the formula during application and how nice my eyelashes would look. There is no flaking and didn’t irritate my eyes. What I don’t like is after the mascara dries down it doesn’t budge. And I mean for nothing. I tried every trick next to plucking out my eyelashes trying to remove this mascara at the end of the day. I don’t like that. I want my mascara to be waterproof but removable. This mascara is perfect for those of you who do like a mascara that locks down once it is dry. bareMinerals Lash Domination® Volumizing Mascara
Lara P.
This is very black and doesn't smudge or flake.  I did find the oversized wand tricky to maneuver.  Once it dries, putting another coat on just clumps up, but it lasts so long you don't need an afternoon touch up.  It rinses off easily with water, which I liked for removal, but could be annoying if you sweat a lot.  After I had the tube open for 3 months, the smell went sour, almost like it fermented.  I know your supposed to trash a mascara after 3 months anyway, but it was still gross.  Its a large tube, and not too exorbitantly priced.  I enjoyed wearing the one I had, but won't be repurchasing.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This is a good mascara overall. I love how pigmented the black shade is. I love that it kind of thickens up my lashes. I have the regular version not the waterproof version and I can say that even the regular version doesn't smudge. My only downfall with this is that it has a slight scent to it that I don't like. I don't really like the wand. Has some sort of swirly brush and kind of gives me a messy application. So I feel like they can improve on that. Overall this is a good mascara. Not my favorite but it is pretty good.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
This used to be my absolute holy grail mascara. I've heard some people say the formula is too wet, but I didn't find that to be the case for me. The silicone wand is works great for grabbing each and every lash and coating them all evenly. As I've expanded my makeup collection I've found that while I still really like this mascara, it's just not worth the heavier price tag with some many other cheaper options. Although, they often sell these in pairs around the holidays so that's a great deal. I've never had a problem with flaking or transferring and it lasts a bit longer than other formulas I've tried. The thing I've come to realize is that it doesn't build on itself quite as easily or effectively as it once did and it's not as volumizing. I think they altered the formula awhile back. I have a backup I intend to use up, but after that I can't say I'll repurchase it again. Even so, this will always have a special place in my heart.
Madeline T.
This was my first ever high end mascara I’ve purchased. I’ve had it for about a year now and it’s definitely an easy product to use, but can go on clumpy. It lengthens and makes my eyelashes much fuller than they are which is great and it lasts ALL DAY even though it’s not even water proof! I would recommend buying this mascara on your next trip to the mall! bareMinerals Lash Domination® Volumizing Mascara
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this sample size mascara in a Sephora online purchase and I was excited to try a high end mascara since I always use drugstore brands. However this mascara made my lashes look clumpy and thick. It also was very flakey and felt heavy on the eyes. I would not recommend this, but I'm happy I tried something new.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This mascara does not compare to the high end quality mascaras such as Marc Jacobs, Tarte, and Benefit. You simply don’t get the amount of length and thickness. I absolutely hated the brush that comes with this mascara it clumps your eyelashes together and makes it very awkward to put the mascara on.
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
This mascara is my current favorite! My lashes look so much longer! The wand is great for extending your lashes & making them look fuller. This also has a very sweet smell to it which is very strange but appealing. When applying it you can definitely smell it & it smells so goood!
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
This mascara is wonderful!! Makes my eyelashes look long and thick. I originally read about it on a blog and had to give it a try! I'm so glad I did!! It holds a lot of product and distributes well. I read a few reviews about it leaving raccoon eyes and that was also one of my friend's complaints too, but she still loves it. It's never happened to me though. I will most def keep buying and recommending.
CHRISTINA S.
Orono, ME
This is one of my top three bare mineral mascaras! Bare Minerals mascara is my top brand for mascara, the reason being is that they don't clump at all when I apply them and work really well for my lashes. The volumizing mascara is perfect for achieving full lashes.
Jaclyn R.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Does this mascar leave your lashes nice and neat?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I am really picky with my mascaras, how is this one? Good for separating lashes? Is it more of a dry or wet formula?
Jenny K.
I was wondering, which mascara is better: the bare minerals lash domination mascara or the tarte tartiest mascara?
Ashlyn S.
Cottondale, AL
Does this mascara actually bring volume and drama to the eyes?
Judith O.