BY BAREMINERALS #22 in Lash and Brow Treatments

The secret to striking lashes? In addition to a little lash curling, you need to build the perfect base. Our Lash Builder applies a conditioning base coat that helps mascara last longer and appear thicker. Use this beauty essential anytime you need to pump up the volume.

• I have been looking for a lash builder with dramatic effe...1 Answers
  • Does this help your eye lashes grow?? because I have real...2 Answers
  • I was thinking about trying this product but wasn't . Ho...1 Answers
Ashton R.
Personally I haven’t tried it but my best friend swears by it. So it has to be good. She doesn’t have that great of eyelashes, they aren’t that long but she says this helps tremendously.
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow I have been using Bare minerals for almost 10 yrs now and I had no idea they web had this product?? Can't wait to try I love bare minerals every product does what is meant to do and what is says it will do, a little pricey on some items but I would rather pay a little more for make up that does what it says it will do and is actually worth the money your spending!!
Lisa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this. I don't own it, I use some from a friend on a night out and it was great! I only used it once so that's why only 4 *. I will prob be purchasing this, so I can try it out again, *with hopes it's as good as it was that night* :) Also, I wouldn't mind it being a little less $.
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD
I have rather long lashes, and a lot of them so using a primer adds volume really fast. I found that a very light coat helped mascara to hold longer but it was very easy to 'glob' on too much on my lashes. I would think that if you want to add length and volume that two light coats would really help to that end.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this as part of a make-up package from Bare Minerals. I was not sure what exactly it was at the time. I just used it as a clear mascara, and it worked pretty well.
Melissa A.
Coos Bay, OR
This product is pretty good, no my favorite though. I feel like for such a good brand it isn't "that" good but since I am a huge bare minerals fan, I'm not the biggest fan of this product but I like it
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I have stick straight, short lashes, and this mascara really helps. I also use the black bare minerals mascara, as well as covergirl's clump crusher. It really makes my lashes pop.
Ayla W.
Hereford, AZ
I love this lash builder, i used for my sisgers wedding and it went on perfecly even with false eyelashes. It goes on smooth and comes off without to much of a hassel either.
Karla V.
Santa Ana , CA
This is one of my favorite mascaras for volumizing! I use it as a base and proceed to add a layer of deeper black mascara. somewhat pricey but pretty worth it
kendall b.
Cleveland, OH
This product is awesome. Not the best but it a really good product. I used my friends once and it worked great but I never had the modivation to buy it.
Stephi L.
Athens, OH
How well does this work? I need a mascara that is going to give me lots of volume and make my eyes pop..
Gabbuddy W.
Does this help your eye lashes grow?? because I have really short lashes and I want them longer
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So if thi is a product used before applying mascara I was jw if it leaves that really white pasty residue that most mascara primers leave that clump up the lashes Because you havetonput so much mascara on to try an cover up the white primer!??
Teresa W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have been wanting to try this product! When you use it, do you wait for it to dry a little before applying mascara?
Tay M.
I was thinking about trying this product but wasn't . How do you guys like it"