BY BAREMINERALS

A beauty essential for building thicker lashes. An essential base for anyone who applies mascara, our Lash Builder creates a conditioning base coat on the lashes that helps mascara last longer and appear thicker. Lash Builder see more...

• I have been looking for a lash builder with dramatic effects but no...1 Answers
  • Does this help your eye lashes grow?? because I have really short l...2 Answers
  • I was thinking about trying this product but wasn't . How do you g...1 Answers
Kingsport, TN
I thought it would be good but ended being pretty bad for me. I wont buy again but I'll try anything once. Did not live up to the hype!
Ayla W.
Ayla W.
Hereford, AZ
I love this lash builder, i used for my sisgers wedding and it went on perfecly even with false eyelashes. It goes on smooth and comes off without to much of a hassel either.
Karla V.
Karla V.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of my favorite mascaras for volumizing! I use it as a base and proceed to add a layer of deeper black mascara. somewhat pricey but pretty worth it
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this as part of a make-up package from Bare Minerals. I was not sure what exactly it was at the time. I just used it as a clear mascara, and it worked pretty well.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this. I don't own it, I use some from a friend on a night out and it was great! I only used it once so that's why only 4 *. I will prob be purchasing this, so I can try it out again, *with hopes it's as good as it was that night* :) Also, I wouldn't mind it being a little less $.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This mascara was ok....it didn't really do me much justice because I already have thick lashes! maybe it will work for someone who doesn't.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Phoenix, AZ
I have this, and have used it only twice because I don't want it to run out! lol I think it looks amazing though when ive used it under my mascara!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This mascara really does help to improve your lashes and make them fuller and longer!
Abigail  O.
Abigail O.
Raymondville, TX
Great for seseparating and getting every lash apply two to three coats and it should do the job it makes your lashes darker.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Douglasville, GA
Expensive but well worth it I love how my eye lashes look when I wear this mascara. Wonderful product
Stephi L.
Stephi L.
Athens, OH
How well does this work? I need a mascara that is going to give me lots of volume and make my eyes pop..
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Does this help your eye lashes grow?? because I have really short lashes and I want them longer
Mesa, AZ
So if thi is a product used before applying mascara I was jw if it leaves that really white pasty residue that most mascara primers leave that clump up the lashes Because you havetonput so much mascara on to try an cover up the white primer!??
Tay M.
Tay M.
I was thinking about trying this product but wasn't . How do you guys like it"
DeMiekah V.
DeMiekah V.
Edmond, OK
I have been looking for a lash builder with dramatic effects but not to expensive and/or worth the price. I would like my lashes to look fuller and longer without using falsies. I would also prefer to not have to use to much product and for it to be non-clumping. Can anyone make a recommendation?