BY BAREMINERALS

Developed to. combat flaky dryness, rough patches, fine lines, excess oil, enlarged pores, and uneven texture , this mineral-infused, satin-finish formula glides on seamlessly with no tacky feel to provide a skin-smoothing complexion prior to your bareMinerals Foundation application. Infused with soothing plant extracts, antioxidants, and nourishing vitamins C and E for added age-defying power. Jumbo XL Prime Time Prime. see more...

bareMinerals Jumbo XL Prime Time Prime
  • "i love the lasting power of this product but... i have oily skin and i feel like this makes it a bit worse... maybe its just my skin but i normally dont wear a powder over my liquid foundation but i seem to have to now!" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a bit on the pricier side but a little goes a long way so it's well worth the money if you're willing to splurge." in 5 reviews
Alexis A.
I generally don’t see a difference when I use a primer vs when I don’t, however this primer does generally help reduce the oiliness of my skin prior to putting on my foundation
Sally S.
Columbus , GA
This primer was able to help keep my makeup on all day long. I enjoyed the slick feeling the primer had and it dried comfortably on the skin. My makeup went on smooth and any additional powder on top did not look cakey. I did get a little oily towards the end of my day, but nothing out of hand. Easy to touch up.
Arianna C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Hisnis an okay product, not my favorite from bare minerals. It does have SPF 30 which is nice but it leaves my skin looking dry and like there are scales. It is easy to blend into my face and it feels very soft. I wouldn't recommend it though because it was pretty pricey for not a very big bottle.
Khadija G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great foundation but only when you use it with certain products. Its good for combination skin. My T-Zone was still pretty oily throughout the day compared to other primers. its easy to blend out and feels really soft. I Don't know if I'll be purchasing it again tho.
Pacie K.
I loved this primer. It worked really well for my combination skin. My foundation looked flawless, and it helps smooth out everything. It also helped my makeup stay on for hours. It was very creamy, and felt silicone based. I would buy this product again.
CiCi J.
Manassas, VA
Love this primer keeps my face moisturized and makes sure my makeup goes on smooth and stays on! As someone with sensitive skin I can only use certain brands and bare minerals is definitely one of my favorites! I feel like it's always customized for me and does a great job making me look good!
Lina D.
This really changed the way my foundation went on my face. I had no patchy spots with this after like 7 hours, it was amazing. The only pro I have for it though it the smell. I have a very sensitive nose and I just didn't like it
Courtney C.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this primer. It helps my foundation stay on, even in the humidity in Florida. It's pretty good although I wouldn't say it's the best ever. I love that it has extra sunscreen in it. The primer has spf 30. I would buy it again for sure.
Brittany F.
I love this product. It smoothes out easily over my skin and doesn't leave me looking oily at all. It's a little pricey so I don't buy it often, but it works well! I would recommend it.
Ana C.
I received this trial size a while back with a purchase from Ulta. I was so surprised how soft and wonderful this felt! It is expensive though and I'd say Elf mineral primer comes pretty close ; )
Dallas L.
Does it leave your skin feeling oily before applying your makeup?
Ashley D.
I feel pretty stupid but no matter how I apply this, how little I apply, or how long I let it set before applying my foundation (bareMinerals foundation) it balls up on me under my makeup. Has this happened to anyone else? Any tips?
Grace S.