BY BAREMINERALS

Developed to. combat flaky dryness, rough patches, fine lines, excess oil, enlarged pores, and uneven texture , this mineral-infused, satin-finish formula glides on seamlessly with no tacky feel to provide a skin-smoothing complexion prior to your bareMinerals Foundation application. Infused with soothing plant extracts, antioxidants, and nourishing vitamins C and E for added age-defying power. Jumbo XL Prime Time Prime. see more...

bareMinerals Jumbo XL Prime Time Prime
  • "i love the lasting power of this product but... i have oily skin and i feel like this makes it a bit worse... maybe its just my skin but i normally dont wear a powder over my liquid foundation but i seem to have to now!" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a bit on the pricier side but a little goes a long way so it's well worth the money if you're willing to splurge." in 5 reviews
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this primer because it's very hydrating and it made my skin glow. However, I recently switched to a different primer because I felt like my moisturizing foundation was sliding off with this primer. I switched to more of a gel based primer and it has made a difference. This is a great primer if you're using a thicker, medium-heavy coverage foundation.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I already reviewed this product on influenster but will answer again. I have normal/combo skin. I love this primer, have used it for 2 years now and repurchased it 4 times. It doesn't hide pores and does not help with mattifying but leaves my skin silky smooth and keeps my foundation locked in place! Worth every penny.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my always reliable assistant! It always makes applying foundation so easy when i use this. Makes your skin silky smooth and it is not greasy at all. It has a weird medicine like smell but it doesn't linger too long so it it just fine. And you don't need a lot to put on your face so i find this so economical as well
Leah S.
Slinger, WI
I know this is a popular product however, I tried to use this product for over a year and it just didn't work well for me. I have combination skin and I felt this to not sit well on my skin. It didn't have any benefits of pore minimizing or anything so this is a product I do not foresee myself purchasing again.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I like this Primer. I use it 3/4 of the times I wear Makeup. I think it gives a nice finish and Compliments my skin nicely. I purchased this when I went for a mini makeover and the Makeup artist used this on my skin. It gave my skin a nice base and made my skin look very smooth! I would recommend to other !
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
Yes BM, yes!! This is the only primer I use. I've tried high end and drugstore but return to this. It feels slippery and too wet when you first start to apply it. After it sets and soaks in, feels like butter. It's the perfect base for their matte foundation! Both my go-to daily makeup choices
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Primer is essential and this one does the job! It keeps my makeup on for an extended period of time. When applied to the skin the primer feels silky smooth. The price is decent considering the bottle will lasts many many months, if not a whole year. I highly recommend this beautiful primer.
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bareMinerals Prime Time, but do wish it was slightly more affordable. It extends my foundation's wear time, makes it look flawless, and feels great on my skin. Again, I just wish it was slightly more budget friendly. However, still highly recommend as it is a great product.
Gina A.
This primer is okay but there are so many better ones out there. I feel like this just doesn't really do anything. My makeup didn't last longer. It just felt good on the skin when you put it on but there was no WOW factor to it. It is definitely not one that I will be repurchasing.
Lauren F.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
My favorite! Not too oily and in the 110+ degree temps here in Arizona it keeps my makeup in place! I love how at the end of the day of working I can still transition to something afterhours and my makeup is still exactly where it needs to be! I will purchase this again and again!
Dallas L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave your skin feeling oily before applying your makeup?
Ashley D.
I feel pretty stupid but no matter how I apply this, how little I apply, or how long I let it set before applying my foundation (bareMinerals foundation) it balls up on me under my makeup. Has this happened to anyone else? Any tips?
Grace S.