bareMinerals Jack Of All Trades™ Lip Balm uploaded by Kerrin C.bareMinerals Jack Of All Trades™ Lip Balm uploaded by Kerrin C.bareMinerals Jack Of All Trades™ Lip Balm uploaded by Kerrin C.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This sheer, multitasking lip balm does it all. The buttery, lightweight formula contains jackfruit extract to promote healthy-looking, smooth lips. Boosted with grape seed oil for intense hydration, and shea butter to help lock in moisture, it glides on smooth to leave lips feeling soft and delectable.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Squalane, Flavor (Aroma), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Artocarpus Heterophyllus Seed Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Tocopherol, Cetyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool. May Contain (+/-): Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

bareMinerals Jack Of All Trades™ Lip Balm
  • "This is my all time favorite lip balm. I am not really a lipstick kind of person, but I love stains or tinted balms and this one takes the cake. It comes in 4 gorgeous colors that are sure to match all skin tones. My favorite shade is "Sure Thing" (pictured) because it's like a sheer plum. It's great for all occasions and it's completely build-able for a darker color so it's great for office to happy hour! It also keeps your lips incredibly smooth, which is a huge plus!" in 4 reviews
  • "Buttery, moisturizing, great colors. Looks creamy on lips, feels great! Keep this in my bag always. " in 3 reviews
Drew P.
sacramento
I love this product very smooth and buttery. I work at bare minerals so it’s hands down one of my favorite balms and many customers gravitate towards it. It’s easy, don’t need to clean up anything just apply and go.
Taylor W.
morehead city
The jack of all trades was my all time favorite tinted lip balm that I always kept in my purse, backpack, and car. I was super upset when they stopped selling it and I have been trying to find something I love just as much.
Yuri A.
LADIES YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE! this is my FAVORITE tinted balm - the color in the formula is PERFECT because it's light enough to be casual but can build up to a more intense color if needed. it's so hydrating like  a chapstick and feels so comfortable and light on the lips. No obnoxious scent, come in a good selection of colors. Love love love love - I would repurchase and recommend to anyone!
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
Terry S.
I love this. It is moisturizing and makes my lips so soft. The sheer wash of color is very nice especially if you do not feel like doing a lippie but want something. This something is perfect! I wear it everyday alone or over lipsticks and it stays on well you don't have to constantly reapply it.
Kacy P.
I love the tinted lip balm! The "soul mate" tint is my favorite and I have at least 3 tubes of it at all times! It's not sticky and leaves your lips soft.
Jayne P.
Toledo, OH
Absolute favorite item in my makeup bag by far!! Would purchase over and over again. Feels like a Chapstick but looks like a lip tint
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
I love this for days I want to go more natural. Whenever I don't want much makeup on this is one of the things I go for
Sweena K.
New westminster, BC
Perfect for daily use. If you think lipstick is too much then go for this you won't regret. I got this from sephora.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
It kept my lip moisturized and also has a light color. It’s not as deep as a lipstick color. It’s more like a gloss.
Renee G.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this drying or moisturizing lip balm? Some do more damage to lips ... are the colors very pigmented?

Amazon