bareMinerals Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo

What it is: A dimensional duo of silky, ultra-fine, baked translucent powders to diffuse the look of pores and imperfections. What it does: Two distinct finishes give your complexion an effortlessly fresh, and not flat, appearance. The Matte powder...

bareMinerals Invisible Light™ Translucent Powder Duo. Is this product similar in nature to Hourglass’s Luminous Light Perfecting Powder?
Start your review of bareMinerals Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo!
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder has to be the best one I’ve used so far! I have bought this one twice already totally worth the price
Chandler, AZ
Omg I love this translucent powder from bare minerals ! It’s beautiful ! It leaves you with a soft subtle glow
Purchased at: Macy's
I don't like how the orange is mixed with the white but it's really good I actually recommend and it's great
York
Purchased at: ULTA
This isn’t horrible but it doesn’t really last for long. I appreciate it isn’t dry and cracking .
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
A great natural highlighter. The pink and white shade is a lot better then the white side.
Peterborough, England
I could be biased because I’ve literally never purchased anything from this brand that I DIDNT like, but this powder is everything. I wouldn’t recommend using this as a baking powder because it is such a finely milled product, but this is so beautiful as an overall face powder just to place on top of the foundation before bronzers and blushes and highlights. Grab this if you get the chance! You won’t be disappointed!
Canada
2,756 reviews
I am very disappointed with this powder duo. This palette contains two translucent setting powders. The matte setting powder looks very heavy on my skin, even if I apply a light dusting. It makes my complexion look cakey. Misting my face with a dewy setting spray helps melt the powder into my skin slightly, but it still looks obvious on my face. It does create a matte finish on the skin. The glow powder doesn’t deliver an illuminated finish. I don’t notice a difference between this powder and other normal powders. The glow powder also looks obvious on the skin, but it does not look as cakey as the matte powder. This palettes is expensive, which makes it even more disappointing. I absolutely love Bare Minerals face powders, but this particular product is a miss. I don’t recommend this powder duo.
St, AB
You can get matte, you can get dewy, you can get a straight highlight, it’s so versatile. There’s tons of product, tons of use and the case is super cute. Ideal product, with a super lightweight feel. This stuff really does well to set the rest of your look.
bareMinerals Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo uploaded by Ivaneska G.
Invisible light to me is the perfect powder after a foundation or BB or CC cream. It is sheer, and very natural. In my personal opinion, it is the best and lightest compressed powder there is. It is also non-drying and does not cake on the skin.
Sioux Falls, SD
Lightweight, perfect amount of shimmer! Sun protection, and the translucent powder is perfect, keeps the make up in place all day! Would recommend for a friend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tucson, AZ
a year ago
Sheila P. • a year ago
I’ve never tried the Hourglass, however I love this. If you like to set with a matte and add a very natural glow to the high points of your face you will love it. If you’re looking for an intense highlighter you should probably not choose this one