BY BAREMINERALS #22 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A dimensional duo of silky, ultra-fine, baked translucent powders to diffuse the look of pores and imperfections. Two distinct finishes give your complexion an effortlessly fresh, and not flat, appearance. The Matte powder absorbs oil and is the perfect setting powder. Glow, infused with rose gold pearls, adds sheer luminosity for highlighting and strobing. Developed to instantly vanish on all skintones, this duo of ultra-fine translucent powders features unique baked technology that delivers a creamy, cushioned formula with a luxurious feel. This set contains: - 2 x 0.31 oz Invisible Light Translucent Powder in Matte, Glow For best results, apply with the Dual-Finish Brush. Use the dark side of the brush to sweep Matte onto shine-prone areas or all-over face to help set makeup. Using the light side of the brush, apply Glow to accentuate features, including the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, and decolletage. see more...

• I REALLY love this and thinks it's gorgeous...but I hate the price!...1 Answers
  • How similar is this to the Ambient lighting powders? Is texture and...2 Answers
  • Does the matte side look chalky or ashy on light/medium-medium skin...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dalton, GA
I received my Bare Minerals Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo last night and tried it as soon as I could get the package opened. The matte powder glides on like silk and really does make my pores invisible. I'm 35, with normal skin, light tone, strawberry blonde hair, and green eyes. I fell in love with the matte side immediately and decided to see what the luminous side would do for a 35 year old face. Exquisite. It was not shiny at all. It was simply luminous and really brought light to my face. This morning, I put on my primer, and then just this duo - matte all over my face, and luminous for my eyeshadow along with some mascara and lip gloss. I feel gorgeous. This will also make a great gift to anyone!
Ali B.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
Review for: bareMinerals Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo Matte- Mat, Glow- Brilliant 0.31 oz
I really enjoy this little pallet. The translucent powder is so soft and velvety. I think it does a good job of setting my makeup. The highlight shade is really pretty. I personally have oily skin so I do not like my skin to have anything that will make it shine on it but I do like to use this as a brow bone highlight, an inner corner eye highlight, and to highlight my Cupid's bow. Also it's pretty as just a shimmery eyeshadow.
Paige H.
Paige H.
I'm absolute in love with this palette. I love the idea of having a matte translucent setting powder and a highlight in one! The highlight gives off a soft glow and isn't as intense as some highlighters but sometimes you just need a soft glow to the skin and this is the palette for that! I love the marble effect in the highlight and the palette itself just gives off a sturdy and luxurious look which I love
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Durham
Okay I purchased this and then when I compared it to the one I bought at the BE store...it was as if I was comparing BE to some cheap Wal-Mart brand. This stuff doesn't cover at all! It looks matted and dull on my skin. It is so obviously not the real stuff (which is AMAZING). This one doesn't cover anything. That should have been a red flag for me. I don't even know what this is
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Tampa, FL
I've already hit pan on one side of this palette. The shimmer side can be used as a light highlight or as an undereye setting powder. The Matte side does indeed keep me Matte wherever I set it. I just love the lit from within look the highlight side gives me when I use it to set my concealer. When I don't feel like being shimmery I use their Mineral Veil.
Elaine F.
Elaine F.
Midlothian, VA
This is a new product....I got the deal on QVC which includes the double sided brush, you really need this specific brush for best results. The packaging is beautiful, a compact with mirror. I have normal skin, light to medium skin tone. It seems to last a long time so not sure I'll need to repurchase....it doesn't take much to get s subtle highlight.
Ess G.
Ess G.
This powder duo really takes my skin to the next level! I have medium to tan olive skin and the white mattifying powder blends in seamlessly without leaving a white cast. The marbled highlighting power works best on the high points of the face for a lit-from-within glow! It is not overly shimmery and is not glittery - it truly adds a glowing sheen.
Jayna R.
Jayna R.
I found that I like this powder a lot more than I thought I was going to. I used the iridescent so I set a concealer underneath my eyebrows which turned out really nice. The matte side I used under my eye with both of beauty blender and a brush and then dusted and lightly over my whole face. It turned out really well and set all day.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
conway, SC
I purchased this powder palette from QVC and received a brush, as well. I have combination skin and the powder applies beautifully. It sets my makeup perfectly and makes my skin look so soft. However, a fair amount of the matte powder is needed to set. I feel like I'll run out of the matte before the glow powder is gone.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Chicopee, MA
Love this stuff to freshen up when it's 90 degrees out didn't leave the skin to shimmery. It's very matte which I like when ur skin is feeling oily. It keeps my make up on when I apply this over it. It's a little in the expensive side but it lasts a long time! Others I tried I feel like I had to constantly apply it.
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Wallingford, CT
Does anyone find this glittery? I swatched it really quickly and saw noticeable glitter on my hand although there didn't appear to be noticeable glitter in the pan. Not sure if the glitter I was seeing came from somewhere else or is actually part of the product?
Kaci M.
Kaci M.
Is this a loose powder?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
I just got this product and I have some questions about it! How do you apply it if you do not have the brush it works with? Would you recommend using a sponge or a powder brush? I have read some people use it after their primer some after the foundation and concealer I was wondering what way was better. Also I use a loose setting powder for under my eyes right now, does enough come off of this pallet to use it that way and set it good? Thanks.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Does this give flashback in photos? Specifically, the matte half.
angela e.
angela e.
weatherford, TX
I recieved this in my Boxycharm, curious for those who have tried it what are your thoughts? bareMinerals Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo Matte- Mat, Glow- Brilliant 0.31 oz