BY BAREMINERALS

A silky, ultra-fine, baked highlighter for all skin tones, that imparts a natural-looking, multi-dimensional glow. Dust on a gorgeous glow that suits your skin tone. This smooth, baked formula delivers sheer color that looks naturally radiant and never overdone. Its ultra-fine reflective pearls catch the light for a glowing look that mimics how sunlight reflects on skin. Choose the shade for your skin tone: Fair-to-light skin tones: a beige and opal blend to create a glistening icy white Medium skin tones: a blend of pink and gold to create a glistening soft pink Tan skin tones: a champagne and copper blend for a glistening, warm copper hue Dark-to-deep skin tones: bronze and coral blend for a glistening warm bronze shade It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Invisible Glow is made by Italian artisans, and no two are exactly alike. The pigment-packed formula begins as a cream, is baked on a terracotta tile for 24 hours, and hand-finished for an ultra-lightweight powder that feels creamy upon application, and delivers pure pigment and pearl without any binders or fillers. see more...

Kjersti O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Medium (mélange of pink + gold)
i loved this product! i definitely went overboard with how much i was using when i first started using it; however, grew to love it as i kept running out. it's definitely a subtle glow - and i have fair skin. it's amazing for daytime use considering the subtle glow. i apply it with a fan brush and apply to my cheekbones and the top of my forehead, then take my finger, dab, and put it on the bridge of my nose, inside corners of my eyes, and on my cupid bow. i would buy again, but i want to try the fair shade next!
Suki L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Fair to Light (mélange of beige + opal)
I love the highlighter. The product is very vibrant! It lasted me the whole day. I think it's best for oily skin during the summer and not so much during the winter. I would buy it again.
Ashley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlight powder is absolutely beautiful. I recently went to a bare minerals training and we got to play with the new products. They are gorgeous. I would say they are very easy to blend, theres one particular bare minerals brush ( white on one side, black on the other) and it blends this highlight solo beautifully. Its more of a pearly soft highlight. More natural, than others but it'd build able. I like it for more of the every day look. Its very beautiful .I would highly recommend checking it out, Bare has definitely stepped up their game ;)
Vera Carmela S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Medium (mélange of pink + gold), Fair to Light (mélange of beige + opal), Tan (mélange of champagne + copper)
Let's start off with the Invisible Glow Powder Highlighter. I have the shade Fair to light, and medium and tan, the tan is a golden peach with a luminous finish. It looks a bit sparkly when I swatch it on my hand, but the shimmers are less noticeable on my face when I buff the product into my skin. It leaves a pretty sheen on my cheeks! If you prefer an intense highlight though, this powder isn't for you.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Fair to Light (mélange of beige + opal)
First off, this is a truly beautiful product. The delicate marbling and stark, squared-off packaging is stunning and it looks incredibly luxurious. This is a great product for somebody that's interested in a subtle highlight rather than a bright strobe and it's tempting to use this as a finishing powder (though it's just a little too intense for that, unfortunately).
Angela R.
Review for: Fair to Light (mélange of beige + opal)
I have used this product on and off for many years. It provides complete complexion coverage, skin evening, and smooth surface appearance.

The colors are a great fit for light to fair skin tone, which I use in the winter. I can then switch to the tan color during summer months when I have more far color.

The bronzer brightens my face and feels terrific on my skin!
Ashlee R.
Review for: Fair to Light (mélange of beige + opal)
This highlights wonderfully. It has to be one of my favorites. its very easy to apply and blend in with the rest of your makeup. It lasts all day and really brightens up the face. It has a shimmer to it and is great for the T area and under the eyes. I would recommend this to others.
Allison V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Tan (mélange of champagne + copper)
I just started wearing this for summer and I love this highlighter! Gives me a great glow with a little sparkle! A little bit goes a long way, so this container should last me a while! Totally worth the price!

Kira F.
New Castle, IN
Okay, this highlight is everything! I use it more than any highlighter I have. It's super blendable and the color is just beautiful. It lasts ALL DAY. I never have to reapply throughout the day because it is so pigmented. I recommend this product 100%
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first highlighter purchase and I couldn't be happier! It a very light and simplistic highlighter. It gives a subtle shimmer which is the perfect touch for almost any look! It goes on lightly, and I am very pleased with it overall!
Lindsay D.