• bareMinerals Invisible Glow™ Powder Highlighter Fair to Light
  • bareMinerals Invisible Glow™ Powder Highlighter Medium
  • bareMinerals Invisible Glow™ Powder Highlighter Tan

BY BAREMINERALS

BAKED HIGHLIGHTERS FOR A NATURAL MAKEUP GLOW

Invisible Glow is a luminous powder highlighter which reveals a multi-dimensional, natural glow that mimics how sunlight reflects on skin. Packed with ultra-fine reflective pearls that catch the light, this luxe, hand baked illuminating finishing powder is available in four gorgeous shades customized for different skin tones.

Fair to Light is a blend of beige and opal hues that creates a glistening, translucent glow that is ideal for fair-to-light skin tones.

Medium is a blend of pink and gold hues that creates a glistening soft pink glow that is ideal for medium skin tones.

Tan is a blend of champagne and copper hues that creates a glistening, warm copper glow that is ideal for tan skin tones.

Dark to Deep is a blend of bronze and coral hues that creates a glistening, warm bronze glow that is ideal for dark-to-deep skin tones.

Invisible Glow Highlighter In Resilience: (Net Wt 7 G /0.24 Oz.) Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Anisate. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

Usage:

A MINERAL MAKEUP MUST-HAVE: THE BLOOMING BLUSH BRUSH

For best results, pair Invisible Glow Powder Highlighter with the Blooming Blush Brush to deliver sheer, buildable coverage for a natural-looking glow. Apply highlighter to the high points of your face where the sun would naturally hit

bareMinerals Invisible Glow™ Powder Highlighter

Start your review of bareMinerals Invisible Glow™ Powder Highlighter!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this is definitely more of a setting powder. it gives your skin the very slightest of natural illumination and is great at keeping foundation & concealer in place without getting rid of any of the glow from your foundation. it doesn’t mattify the skin like most setting powders." in 10 reviews
  • "i cannot stress this product enough to friends and family! if you're looking for a glow from within, this is it!!! i love that this is really subtle but it gives me an innocent look on the face and looks so luminous on the skin. it gives your cheeks a more peachy look if you apply it to the cheeks. i love using this as an all-over glow on the face and a subtle highlight on the face. this is super lightweights and doesn't add that powdery look on the skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "i loved this product! i definitely went overboard with how much i was using when i first started using it; however, grew to love it as i kept running out. it's definitely a subtle glow - and i have fair skin. it's amazing for daytime use considering the subtle glow. i apply it with a fan brush and apply to my cheekbones and the top of my forehead, then take my finger, dab, and put it on the bridge of my nose, inside corners of my eyes, and on my cupid bow. i would buy again, but i want to try the fair shade next!" in 3 reviews
Amber S.
Fort stewart, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Fair to Light more...
I found this in the lightest shade at my TJMaxx and wanted to give it a go. I already have quite a few highlighters, but most are in my “give away” bag for my friend as they’re too dark for me. Not only is this (in fair-light) just light enough for my skin tone, it’s beautifully buildable and can look pretty natural. Some highlighters are kinda harsh and this one has potential to be bright if you build it up, but it can also add a “dewy skin in sunlight” type of glow. Very finely milled. It’s a little bit glittery but it’s so fine that it’s not noticeable. There’s a TON of product as well so I wouldn’t have minded paying full price, it would be worth it for the quality and quantity you’re getting.
Anita T.
Pittsburgh
Love this highlight. I have the medium shade which is a gold-champagne color. It's definitely not for people looking for a dramatic highlight. It's very smooth and natural and I like it for more professional, classic make up looks. Definitely lasts all day.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Fair to Light more...
I recently purchased this from my local tjmaxx and I’m really happy I was able to pick it up because it’s a beautiful product! The powder is very finely milled and the shimmer is also really delicate as well. It’s almost a glow from within product versus a traditional highlight . I would compare this to the hourglass ambient light powders . I used this across my cheeks as well as under my eyes . It’s just a really nice product that makes your skin look amazing !
Dale J.
bareMinerals Invisible Glow™ Powder Highlighter

This product is just ok. It didn’t blow me away. I enjoy a bright highlighter and this product isn’t that. It was very subtle...so subtle you could barely see it.
Ashka S.
Paramus, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I personally am not the biggest fan of highlighters, but this product gives the perfect natural glow. Depending on your skin tone, there are 4 different highlighters. The product can be worn very lightly to give a slight glow and is also very buildable to give a more intense highlight. I also love using this product as an eyeshadow when I am carrying limited products. Bareminerals 024 Highlighter For WomenbareMinerals Invisible Glow™ Powder Highlighter
Lisa B.
Galena, KS
Review for: Fair to Light more...
In the compact, the color is very pretty. But I just don’t feel that this product wears well. I can’t even tell I’m wearing it! I see other women and I can tell they are using a highlighter. I can’t tell at all on myself. I’m only giving this product 2 stars because I am a believer in their powder foundation and a few of their other products! Otherwise it would be 1 Star!!!
Jessica F.
bushkill
I have the dual compact with the matte setting powder on one side and the highlighter on the other. It has a subtle glow to it and i love to use this on my no makeup makeup days. Its very easy to blend and its not cakey at all. You can use a little to get the perfect hint of sheen or you can layer it to give it a little bang. Plus for you ladies with acne prone skin its perfect.
Ray A.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Fair to Light more...
This is such a nice product for people who like s natural look. After moisturizing my skin I like to add this on to give me a natural and beautiful glow. Great for people who don’t really wear makeup
nakia b.
Perfect highliter for a no makeup look it’s a very light barely there highlighter. Sometimes I just throw it onto of to B.B. cream or bare face just to give a slight little glow. Also good if your a going somewhere where less is actually more!
Erin S.
N Ridgeville, OH
Review for: Tan more...
This is a very natural looking highlighter/bronzer for fair to medium skin. It has a satiny finish, not shimmery but not flat. It’s sheer but gives that skin a flawless finish. I’ll be buying this again.
Lindsay D.