bareMinerals Invisible Bronze™ Powder Bronzer uploaded by Karen M.bareMinerals Invisible Bronze™ Powder Bronzer uploaded by Abigail M.

BY BAREMINERALS

A silky, ultra-fine baked bronzer to flatter all skin tones, for healthy-looking color with a radiant finish. Impart a gorgeous bronze glow that's perfect for your skin tone. This smooth, baked formula delivers multi-dimensional, sheer, buildable color that looks healthy and natural never orange or overdone. Its ultra-fine, reflective pearls leave a subtle glow that mimics the effect of skin after a day in the sun. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Invisible Bronze is made by Italian artisans, and no two are exactly alike. The pigment-packed formula begins as a cream, is baked on a terracotta tile for 24 hours, and is then hand-finished for an ultra-lightweight powder that feels creamy upon application, and delivers pure pigment and pearl without any binders or fillers. see more...

Raquel R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Fair to Light (ideal bronze shade for fair to light skin tones)
Super lightweight and a great color for my skin tone! I love Bare Minerals products and this bronzer does not disappoint. I use a minimal amount and it gives me the perfect glow. The price point is great too! It’s a nice product to have on hand all the time.
Monique 🖤.
Antioch
This bronzer is amazing. I love that they have s few different shades to choose from. I have been using this product almost everyday for the last 3 months or so and I haven’t seen the bottom of the case yet!
Tina K.
Review for: Fair to Light (ideal bronze shade for fair to light skin tones)
This bronzer is AMAZING. I used it over my regular matte bronzer (a cheap, drugstore one) and it made my whole face look so much more radiant. This bronzer isn't glittery at all, or even very shimmery. It just gives a really healthy looking glow to the skin while adding warmth. LOVE this stuff
Ali R.
Review for: Medium (ideal bronze shade for medium skin tones)
The Bare Minerals Invisible Bronzer is truly what it says it is! It is my go-to bronzer during the summer and when I am already tan. It has a slight shimmer in it, and gives me a pop of color without looking too dark or heavy. Great for people who like a natural, lighter/softer bronzed look.
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Medium (ideal bronze shade for medium skin tones)
I love the packaging so much. Feels very similar to the ambient products. Not cheap feeling when you hold it. I think I could have gone a shade darker, but I will probably keep it and not go darker due to winter coming up. It is very subtle so it's great for day/work when you don't want to go all out.
Emily K.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Medium (ideal bronze shade for medium skin tones)
My favorite bronzer, as an oily girl I tend to stay away from things that shimmer but this bronzer brings my face to life.  I love the way it sits on my face and how natural it looks while still giving me a beautiful look.  10/10 would and do recommend to all my friends/customers
Sarah B.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the light-fair shade, and it works very well with my porcelain skin tone. Easy to build, and doesn’t look orange or off like other bronzers do for me. Blends out nice and doesn’t get patchy throughout the day.
Review for: Tan (ideal bronze shade for tan skin tones)
I just got this bronzer. It's nice but for a beginner in makeup it is either going to look good or terrible. When I put it in my brush I can't tell how much product is on it, but when it goes on my face then there is either too much or too little on it. If I can get it on right it looks good so I would recommend it to someone.
Diana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG, I love it when I see baked things in makeup!
It is normally expensive in stores but here it is free! I am so thankful for you guys, and for everything you guys do. thank you!
Natalie K.
Temple Terrace, FL
Review for: Fair to Light (ideal bronze shade for fair to light skin tones)
This is a nice product if you like a natural look. I enjoy wearing this bronzer during the day, but it is also buildable for a night time look! You get a lot of product for you money too!
Aileen R.
Indianapolis, IN
I wanted to know if this is affordable and as cool as the name sounds does it have good pigmentation or not is it worth to get it
Is this good quality does it last long
Calista G.
Is this product worth buying for? Because I had been wanting to get a new bronzer.
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I'm a red head and have very fair skin. I swatched these in store and it seems that the dark one may be the most flattering as far as a natural bronze and not orangey. Anyone try and light or medium shades with fair skin?