BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Gently dissolve waterproof mascara and long-wearing eye makeup for perfectly clean lids and lashes with no greasy residue. This dual-action formula lifts away impurities without any tugging, pulling or stinging. A unique mineral complex plus naturally derived emollients keep skin moisturized while cucumber soothes the delicate eye area.

Ophthalmologist tested.

Formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances and artificial oils.

Kelsie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this make up remover!!!! i always keep this on hand . it lets me wipe away all my eye makeup without having to pull and tug and my sensitive eye area..! it definitely meets my expectations every time !
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I love to literally drop some of this in a plastic container with Dove soap and i put all my brushes in there and shake shake shake! then i rinse my brushes and they are like new , best formula ever!
Meghan S.
Holgate, OH
Works really well! I absolutely love this brand and all of their products. Only a little bit of product does the job and it doesn't irritate your eyes
Alexandra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good solid eye make up remover. I do always use a face wipe or wash my face afterwards though.
Jamie T.
Lethbridge, AB
Works really great! I love EVERYTHING about bareminerals! very gentle and just a little goes a long way.