BY BAREMINERALS

A Sephora-exclusive five-piece collection for eyes, cheeks, and lips introducing bareMinerals’ Cheek Tint, only available in this kit. The Insider collection is your inside source for the newest products and hottest looks on the makeup scene. Introducing Cheek Tint, BareMinerals’ first blendable cheek stain that delivers a rush of vibrant flirty pink color—all in a silky powder formula for a spectacular stay-put glow. The collection includes: BareMinerals’ first-ever Cheek Tint in Flirt; a “sunlit pink” Panache Eyecolor; a multitasking Smolder Liner Shadow in Twilight Violet; a sparkling Natural Lipgloss in Cherry Bomb with natural oils and Cupuacu Butter to deliver protective antioxidants, superior shine and hydration without stickiness; and the Double-Ended Tapered Blush and Shadow Brush, a one-hit wonder that allows you to get two-for-one brush functionality. This set contains:- 0.03 oz Cheek Tint in Flirt (flirty pink)- 0.02 oz Panache Eyecolor (sunlit pink)- 0.01 oz Smolder Liner Shadow (twilight violet)- 0.14 oz Natural Lipgloss in Cherry Bomb (berry cherry crush)- Double-ended Tapered Blush and Shadow Brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The Double-Ended Tapered Blush and Shadow Brush has a blush end that contours the blush, giving more complete coverage to the cheeks, and a shadow brush end that perfectly applies color to small areas like the lid. see more...

bareMinerals Insider
  • "The price is affordable & I would recommend trying this product." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this kit!" in 1 review
  • "It always makes my skin look white, powdery and unnatural." in 1 review
  • "The blush is a highly pigmented pink that lasts all day , and it makes a great lip color as well, the eyeliner and the peach color complement each other beautifly." in 1 review
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
Loved it! It felt great on my skin, not cakey or heavy. Applied easily didn't need extra on my brush. I got it for Mother's Day from ulta. Affordable. I think it's the perfect gift for anyone who loves make up
Carrie P.
Richmond, VA
This is a great set to use when going for a really pretty date night look with out going overboard. I was a little intimidated by the blush in this set because it is very pink- but when used sparingly it looks beautiful on! The eye shadows are great the pink is subtle enough for everyday and the grey is very shimmery and looks great when using for a more night look. The brush that comes in the kit is great for highlighting because it is angled and the eyeshadow brush is a good for applying the darker shadow in this kit as an eyeliner. Love the gloss- it is a very sublet pink and not sticky- something I hate in a lip gloss. I would definitely recommend this kit!
Karilyn T.
Tijeras, NM
This kit is amazing, and a great price. The blush is a highly pigmented pink that lasts all day , and it makes a great lip color as well, the eyeliner and the peach color complement each other beautifly. I have owned it for over a year and still have tons of product left. The brush is a must, very soft and ideal for travelelling! Luv!
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
I have been Using Bareminerals since 2001 and LOVE it. This set has your great starter colors but it also comes with a stunning blush/eyeshadow/lip color. That is right that pink color is a great blush, but try it on your eyes or on you lips then just finish off with a gloss. It is a great color. Plus, the brushes are so plush
Elizabeth D.
Horizon City, TX
I bought this because of so many recommendations on using mineral cosmetics. First off, no tone suits my skin tone. It always makes my skin look white, powdery and unnatural. Also, it really really dried my skin. Perhaps this is recommended to someone who has very oily skin?
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I have been purchasing Bare Minerals for years now and find it extremely easy to use and easy to match to my skin tone. This kit is a great starter kit for someone just beginning to use this brand. Their blush is especially fantastic! Enjoy!
Elizabeth S.
BareMiners ALWAYS has wonderful combo deals and this is one of them. This kit is absolutely amazing for a date look! Also if you sign up for the bareMinerals newsletter (if you shop at a bareMinerals store) they have some really good deals for Christmas going on right now.
Mandy C.
Hinesville, GA
You can not go wrong with this amazing light wearable product. It feels as if you have nothing on. It doesn't leave you look too "done up". Great colors, for a sweet pink kissed face!
nelly V.
Pasadena, TX
I'm a HUGE fan of this product. I have the shade Pink Lemonade and Golden Peach. Both a pretty shimmery and give a good highlight to the cheeks. Pink Lemonade is definitely more pink while Golden Peach I use in my everyday makeup routine. It's a very pretty peach color with a golden shimmer to it..
angie r.
Best make-up I have ever used! The light weight finish is Amazing! The price is affordable & I would recommend trying this product. I guarantee you will love it!
Simona C.