BY BAREMINERALS

A Sephora-exclusive five-piece collection for eyes, cheeks, and lips introducing bareMinerals’ Cheek Tint, only available in this kit. The Insider collection is your inside source for the newest products and hottest looks on the makeup scene. Introducing Cheek Tint, BareMinerals’ first blendable cheek stain that delivers a rush of vibrant flirty pink color—all in a silky powder formula for a spectacular stay-put glow. The collection includes: BareMinerals’ first-ever Cheek Tint in Flirt; a “sunlit pink” Panache Eyecolor; a multitasking Smolder Liner Shadow in Twilight Violet; a sparkling Natural Lipgloss in Cherry Bomb with natural oils and Cupuacu Butter to deliver protective antioxidants, superior shine and hydration without stickiness; and the Double-Ended Tapered Blush and Shadow Brush, a one-hit wonder that allows you to get two-for-one brush functionality. This set contains:- 0.03 oz Cheek Tint in Flirt (flirty pink)- 0.02 oz Panache Eyecolor (sunlit pink)- 0.01 oz Smolder Liner Shadow (twilight violet)- 0.14 oz Natural Lipgloss in Cherry Bomb (berry cherry crush)- Double-ended Tapered Blush and Shadow Brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The Double-Ended Tapered Blush and Shadow Brush has a blush end that contours the blush, giving more complete coverage to the cheeks, and a shadow brush end that perfectly applies color to small areas like the lid. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "The price is affordable & I would recommend trying this product." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this kit!" in 1 review
  • "It always makes my skin look white, powdery and unnatural." in 1 review
  • "The blush is a highly pigmented pink that lasts all day , and it makes a great lip color as well, the eyeliner and the peach color complement each other beautifly." in 1 review
nelly V.
nelly V.
Pasadena, TX
I'm a HUGE fan of this product. I have the shade Pink Lemonade and Golden Peach. Both a pretty shimmery and give a good highlight to the cheeks. Pink Lemonade is definitely more pink while Golden Peach I use in my everyday makeup routine. It's a very pretty peach color with a golden shimmer to it..
Lynda P.
Lynda P.
Campobello, SC
I have used Bare Minerals several years now. It is truly a great makeup. I recommend any Bare Minerals makeup as they begin wearing makeup or any age. You will be pleasantly surprised.
Annai F.
Annai F.
Providence, RI
I think this kits is amazing I got,it for my birthday and it's amazing and it gives really good pigment and the colors are amazing
Janette Z.
Janette Z.
Mount Pleasant, TX
I am completely obsessed with this kit, i use it everyday and it looks completely natural!!!!
I recommend it to everyone, it worked for me and it will surely work for you
Mariam S.
Mariam S.
Bronx, NY
Not easy to use for some one of darkskin complexion so that not very useful nees more colors for women of color don't wanna look like a clown
angie r.
angie r.
Best make-up I have ever used! The light weight finish is Amazing! The price is affordable & I would recommend trying this product. I guarantee you will love it!
Domenique R.
Domenique R.
Richmond, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a perfect starter kit becasue it comes with vibrant colors and the brush is amazig!
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Hinesville , GA
You can not go wrong with this amazing light wearable product. It feels as if you have nothing on. It doesn't leave you look too "done up". Great colors, for a sweet pink kissed face!
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I have been purchasing Bare Minerals for years now and find it extremely easy to use and easy to match to my skin tone. This kit is a great starter kit for someone just beginning to use this brand. Their blush is especially fantastic! Enjoy!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Richmond, VA
This is a great set to use when going for a really pretty date night look with out going overboard. I was a little intimidated by the blush in this set because it is very pink- but when used sparingly it looks beautiful on! The eye shadows are great the pink is subtle enough for everyday and the grey is very shimmery and looks great when using for a more night look. The brush that comes in the kit is great for highlighting because it is angled and the eyeshadow brush is a good for applying the darker shadow in this kit as an eyeliner. Love the gloss- it is a very sublet pink and not sticky- something I hate in a lip gloss. I would definitely recommend this kit!