Add a Photo

By BAREMINERALS
A Sephora-exclusive five-piece collection for eyes, cheeks, and lips introducing bareMinerals’ Cheek Tint, only available in this kit. The Insider collection is your inside source for the newest products and hottest looks on the makeup scene. Introducing Cheek Tint, BareMinerals’ first blendable cheek stain that delivers a rush of vibrant flirty pink color—all in a silky powder formula for a spectacular stay-put glow. The collection includes: BareMinerals’ first-ever Cheek Tint in Flirt; a “sunlit pink” Panache Eyecolor; a multitasking Smolder Liner Shadow in Twilight Violet; a sparkling Natural Lipgloss in Cherry Bomb with natural oils and Cupuacu Butter to deliver protective antioxidants, superior shine and hydration without stickiness; and the Double-Ended Tapered Blush and Shadow Brush, a one-hit wonder that allows you to get two-for-one brush functionality. This set contains:- 0.03 oz Cheek Tint in Flirt (flirty pink)- 0.02 oz Panache Eyecolor (sunlit pink)- 0.01 oz Smolder Liner Shadow (twilight violet)- 0.14 oz Natural Lipgloss in Cherry Bomb (berry cherry crush)- Double-ended Tapered Blush and Shadow Brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The Double-Ended Tapered Blush and Shadow Brush has a blush end that contours the blush, giving more complete coverage to the cheeks, and a shadow brush end that perfectly applies color to small areas like the lid.
nelly V.
nelly V.
Pasadena, TX

I'm a HUGE fan of this product. I have the shade Pink Lemonade and Golden Peach. Both a pretty shimmery and give a good highlight to the cheeks. Pink Lemonade is definitely more pink while Golden Peach I use in my everyday makeup routine. It's a very pretty peach color with a golden shimmer to it..
Annai F.
Annai F.
Providence, RI

I think this kits is amazing I got,it for my birthday and it's amazing and it gives really good pigment and the colors are amazing
Janette Z.
Janette Z.
Mount Pleasant, TX

I am completely obsessed with this kit, i use it everyday and it looks completely natural!!!!
I recommend it to everyone, it worked for me and it will surely work for you
Mariam S.
Mariam S.
Bronx, NY

Not easy to use for some one of darkskin complexion so that not very useful nees more colors for women of color don't wanna look like a clown
angie r.
angie r.

Best make-up I have ever used! The light weight finish is Amazing! The price is affordable & I would recommend trying this product. I guarantee you will love it!
Domenique R.
Domenique R.
Waco, TX

I think this is a perfect starter kit becasue it comes with vibrant colors and the brush is amazig!
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Hinesville, GA

You can not go wrong with this amazing light wearable product. It feels as if you have nothing on. It doesn't leave you look too "done up". Great colors, for a sweet pink kissed face!
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA

I have been purchasing Bare Minerals for years now and find it extremely easy to use and easy to match to my skin tone. This kit is a great starter kit for someone just beginning to use this brand. Their blush is especially fantastic! Enjoy!
Lynda P.
Lynda P.
Campobello, SC

I have used Bare Minerals several years now. It is truly a great makeup. I recommend any Bare Minerals makeup as they begin wearing makeup or any age. You will be pleasantly surprised.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

BareMiners ALWAYS has wonderful combo deals and this is one of them. This kit is absolutely amazing for a date look! Also if you sign up for the bareMinerals newsletter (if you shop at a bareMinerals store) they have some really good deals for Christmas going on right now.

Join Now