bareMinerals Ingrid Nilsen Be Your best Self 4-Piece Customizable Set uploaded by K C A.bareMinerals Ingrid Nilsen Be Your best Self 4-Piece Customizable Set uploaded by K C A.

BY BAREMINERALS

SET INCLUDES LIMITED EDITION INVISIBLE GLOW HIGHLIGHTER, LIMITED EDITION BE BEAUTIFUL FINISH BRUSH, A COSMETICS BAG, AND YOUR CHOICE OF THE ORIGINAL FOUNDATION BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 BELOW. To redeem your set: 1. CHOOSE YOUR ITEMS: Select the Limited Edition Invisible Glow Highlighter, Limited Edition Be Beautiful Finish Brush, a Cosmetics Bag, and your shade choice of the Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15. 2. ADD TO BASKET: Select "Add All to Basket" and your product will be added, along with the Cosmetics Bag. 3. GET A DEAL: Discount will be applied at checkout. Your final set will be $50 ($106 value) for US clients. Please note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. A limited-edition, skin-luminizing, customizable set with the iconic Original Foundation and the Beautiful Finish Brush plus an exclusive Invisible Glow Highlighter designed by Ingrid Nilsen. BareMinerals teamed up with YouTube personality, Ingrid Nilsen, to create a limited-edition collection of skin-luminizers, inspired by Ingrid's personal message of letting your best self shine through. The collection includes a full-size Original Foundation (now available in 30 shades), plus a custom metallized Beautiful Finish Brush emblazoned with Ingrid's message "Be You" as a reminder to be your best self every day. The star of the collection is Ingrid's bespoke highlighter, which she designed exclusively in a limited-edition warm champagne shade infused with gold pearl, which makes you look as radiant as you feel. This hand-baked formula feels utterly weightless, applies smoothly and blends evenly for a luminous, natural complexion. The collection comes in a soft gray makeup bag adorned with Ingrid's personal mantra, be your best self, as a daily reminder to take wherever you go. This set contains: - Cosmetic Bag - 0.28 oz/ 8 g Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (shade of your choice) see more...

Jennifer H.
Merrimack, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and for years I had been searching for makeup that doesn't break me out and that covers up blemishes without suffocating my skin. Well, the search is over. Bare Minerals feels light on your skin but the coverage is anything but light. I am amazed at how well this covers and blends on your skin, sometimes I even forget I'm wearing makeup. I've never broken out and I don't feel like I have caked on makeup. This is definitely the best of both worlds. Looks natural, feels natural, and leaves you with a flawless look. Amazing products.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: bareMinerals Ingrid Nilsen Be Your best Self 4-Piece Customizable Set
I'm slightly obsessed with Ingrid Nilsen so when I heard about her Bare Minerals Collab I raced to Sephora to buy it. And boy I was not disappointed. This was my first experience with Bare Minerals and I definitely will be a repeat customer. I especially love the highlighter in this kit. It gives the perfect natural glow. I highly recommend this product.
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my God I love love love Bare Minerals. This is something I don't have at the moment but definitely will be buying. I have hundreds of bare mineral products. I absolutely love them their makeup goes on lightweight is just the best to me
Chandler H.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite bare minerals product! I love the makeup bag and all that comes in it. It goes on evenly and stays on for hours! I have olive skin and I loved it :) I would buy again for sure! I would recommend
Vanessa S.
I love this kit by Ingrid was really excited when it came out. The brush is really nice and makes application easy to apply. I like that you can choose your shade of foundation and that there are wide variety of shades. Would recommend this set.
Amanda E.
Bare minerals has been a favorite since they came out. With my sensitive skin it's hard to find makeup that doesn't break me out & I found it with bare minerals. I don't have this set, but would love to try it.
Kelsey B.
Bare mineral looks so good. I haven't tried it before but I would love to try it and make a youtube video from it. I also love the combination.
Madeline R.
Virginia beach Virginia
I would love this product because I love bare minerals and how it has AL natural ingredients and I love Ingrid nelson
Sabrina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BareMinerals has been a long time favorite. I would definitely give them a try if you haven't tried the brand yet.
Jackeline V.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to get my hands on one of this bags . It looks like there are really good stuf im there
Chris Angelica P.