BareMinerals I Love My Best Friend 4 Pc Set uploaded by Norma P.

BY BAREMINERALS

I Love My Best Friend 4 Pc Set - Only at ULTA!As my best friend, you've always been there to brighten my day, so, naturally, I thought of you when I saw this beauty trio. Pucker up and get primping girlfriend. It's time to hit the town.A $69.50 value!Includes:Mineral Veil Finishing Powder (0.1 oz.)bareMinerals READY Eye Shadow 2.0 The Magic Touch featuring Presto + Flicker (cool champagne sheen/antique bronze) (0.09 oz.)Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Best Friend (pink satin) (0.15 fl. oz.)Beauty-to-go bag - I Love My Best Friend 4 Pc Set see more...

Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
This set is so adorable! It contains a mineral veil finishing powder, an eyeshadow duo in The Magic Touch and a Marvelous Moxie lip gloss in Best Friend. All packed in a beautiful pink Best Friends cosmetic bag. Perfect gift for your best friend in your life! A great value at only $27 for $69 worth of products.
Jessica M.
Goleta, CA
I normally don't wear lip gloss but I actually really enjoy this one on top of a nude lipstick from Mac! Makes it pop a lot. The eyeshadow colors are really pigmented as well and I could see that small little palette being super useful for vacations when you can't bring that much.