BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: Pamper your pout three times over with this juicy mauve, pink and berry Hydrating Lip Stain trio from bareMinerals(R). The long-lasting cream color gives your lips a lasting stain, vibrant color, and glossy shine.

Who is it for: All skin types and complexions. Anyone wanting hydrating, long-wearing lip color.

Why is it different: So much more than a lipstick, this innovative hybrid formula is infused with moisturizers and emollient ingredients to help smooth away dryness and lines for a more youthful-looking appearance. These three juicy colors enhance the look of your natural lip tone to give you a fresh wash of brightening color and lips that remain stained without looking or feeling dry.

How do I use it: Apply like a lipstick and smooth onto lips for a lasting stain of vibrant, glossy color.

Christine M.
Glides on smoothly and is long lasting. Packaging is nice and comes in many different colors. I bought it from the bare minerals retail store and it definitely met my expectations! Would totally recommend to others.
Emily B.
Appleton
Very pleasant smell. To me this is important b/c nothing is worse than a rancid smelling lip product sitting under your nose all day. It also feels very comfortable while sitting on the lip. Never dries them out or makes them peel. Small downside is it doesn’t quite have the long wearing longevity as some other products I’ve tried. So you may have to check on it and touch up here and there.
Mirriah R.
San Diego
Great pigment when applying. Just a little drying when applying. You only have to apply after eating and drinking.  Average in price to other brands.
Leanne R.
It works!! I have a color to my lips without the goop. Not only that but it doesn’t dry out your lips and get flakes , it hydrates!
Carly A.
Atlanta
Hydrating and pigmented at first. I found that it dried on my lips over time and peeled, but i do have pretty dry lips naturally
Heather C.
Love the colors options with this lipstick. Doesn’t stay on as long as I had hoped. Purchased this at bare minerals in the mall.
Tam V.
East Hartford
I don't think it's the best lip stain because it doesn't show up much on your lips, but it's good for a dewey and subtle look.
Chelsey S.
Locke, NY
I have not tried this product, but given I love this brand and the packaging is nice I would like to try it!
Chrystal O.
If you want a lip stain that does not dry your lips out this is the product! You don’t have to worry about any transfer but healthy looking lips that you can rock all day without worrying about having to reapply!