BY BAREMINERALS

If you’re looking for intensely pigmented, smooth as silk, and bright, metallic-like eyeshadows, Bare Escentuals has you covered. Get high-intensity sheen from the naturally vibrant pigments of 100% pure bareMinerals High Shine Eyecolors. Free of preservatives and chemical irritants, the velvety-smooth formula glides on effortlessly for an extra creamy, opaque finish full of glistening, foiled effects. Plus the convenient, cushion-tip wand allows easy, on-the-go application anytime, anywhere.

What is it: A glistening trio of 100% pure bareMinerals(R) High Shine Longwear Eyecolors. These velvety-smooth, high-shine colors glide on effortlessly to provide a creamy metallic sheen and smoothing effect to the eye area.

Who is it for: All complexions and skin tones. Anyone who is looking for an easy eye look with a soft metallic finish.

Why is it different: Rich mineral pigments give eyelids a brightened yet soft look and impose a smooth, radiant finish to the eyelids. The innovative, quick-draw wand makes it easy for beauty on the go or touch-ups any time you want to shine. The unique cushion wand absorbs and distributes the perfect amount of product.

How do I use it: Gently shake and unscrew cap. Remove excess product from applicator by wiping it across the rim of the vial. Glide onto eyelid. Screw applicator back on and repeat if necessary for other eyelid.

Use the flat side of the sponge tip for allover eyelid application. Work with the tip for more precise blending into the crease contour and outer "V" of the eye.

Try Polished as a brow bone highlighter, gently sweeping it across the brow bone and blending it out with your finger. Flare and Pewter make beautiful allover lid colors, for quick, easy, fresh eye looks.

bareMinerals High Shine Eyecolor
  • "Absolutely love this product. Very shiny and bold, and lasts a long time as well. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite of the Bare Minerals eye shadows. I use it with the primer and it is the perfect combo...lots of pretty color and the right amount of 'glitter'. I usually put a little in a cap and then use a brush to apply. " in 8 reviews
  • "I purchased these on a whim as they were marked half off at the popular beauty store. I purchased three colors. I use a creamy eyeshadow base so the powder has something to adhere and also the help it last all day. I absolutely love the metallic finish. I put it on my lid and use a brown in the crease to make it more wearable for day. I wish I could have gotten all six, however, the other three were out of stock." in 6 reviews
  • "this product is a great product that I use every day and yeah and you know " in 2 reviews
  • "Just the right amount of glitter for that extra pop, but not so outrageous that you can't blend it in for a more every day look." in 2 reviews
Cella B.
Review for: Other more...
I only have one color of this kind of eyeshadow (I use the powder eyeshadow) and I love this to take on the go, don’t need an additional brush to apply and the color stays vibrant for hours.
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This product is so great. I have a really pretty pink/purple shade called "meteorite" It has the perfect amount of shimmer and it is SOOO pigmented. I love that the product itself has that eyeshadow applicator it's so easy to use and pop on your eyes.
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
Wow I love this eye shadow! I have it in a different color though. It is sooooo sparkly!!! Awesome for a New Years look. Some might think that the applicator can get a little messy since it is loose powdery, but it's super pigmented and I think it's worth it. I usually just dab a little on my lid and then just spread a bit with my finger or a brush.
Emma L.
Columbus, OH
I used to use this product in a very shimmery gold. It was the perfect going out shade where all I would need is a swipe across each eye and a bit of mascara to be ready for a night on the town. I like the pigmentation better than Urban Decay's shadow. The only issue is the splatter the brush creates on the lower eye when applying. must be careful or finish with concealer after!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Review for: High Shine Eyecolor more...
I am so sad they discontinued this product! I used it daily and had several colors. It went on so smooth and lasted all day! The shadow was easy to blend with other colors and made my eyes pop! I would definitely purchase this again if they started making it again. The loose shadow is great, but it's hard to keep it on your eyes, where this was easily controlled so you didn't have glitter all over your face. Please bring this back!!!!!
Sonya W.
Newburg, MO
This is a great eye shadow, the only thing is that it doesn't come off the applicator easy. I got it at a Bare Minerals store in a mall for a reasonable price. It was a first time buy but the product has lasted for a long time. I will most definitely recommend this.
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
I love this high shine eye color it comes in a very easy applicator you could apply it anywhere. I have a gold color eye color and I use it every time I apply makeup. It has a beautiful shimmery vibrant color to it. I would buy and continue to use this product.
Merissa W.
I got one of these eyeshadows as a gift with purchase from bareMinerals and I love it. If you're into the metallic eyeshadow look you will love this. The shadow itself is creamy and I love the applicator. The shadow is also extremely pigmented. I only have one color but I definitely want to purchase a variety of colors.
Alicia M.
Fairfield, CA
The colors and concept are awesome. Especially for colors like silver and bronze. It does tend to be a bit messy and the applicator wasn't user-friendly for someone with small eye lids like myself. I'd still purchase it again in the future though
Kristen B.
Good product. Super pigmented. Great for the "quick" use. I got this item for free with my foundation kit and loved it. I would definitely buy again. The packaging is well wrapped and very cute. It is so easy to use and not too stubborn to come off. Love this.
Lauren P.
MENIFEE, CA
Does anybody know where to find this product? I can't find it at Ulta or Macy's and Amazon doesn't have the color, I think it's called Ice? Did they discontinue it?
vanessa c.
Orange, MA
Is this a good product? Do you recommend it?
Katie T.
Pico Rivera, CA
Any more natural colors?
It seems small, is it worth the price?
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product smug easily? and cAN it resist sweat or humid environments .thanks