bareMinerals High Shine Eyecolor
If you’re looking for intensely pigmented, smooth as silk, and bright, metallic-like eyeshadows, Bare Escentuals has you covered. Get high-intensity sheen from the naturally vibrant pigments of 100% pure bareMinerals High Shine Eyecolors. Free of preservatives and chemical irritants, the velvety-smooth formula glides on effortlessly for an extra creamy, opaque finish full of glistening, foiled effects. Plus the convenient, cushion-tip wand allows easy, on-the-go application anytime, anywhere.
What is it: A glistening trio of 100% pure bareMinerals(R) High Shine Longwear Eyecolors. These velvety-smooth, high-shine colors glide on effortlessly to provide a creamy metallic sheen and smoothing effect to the eye area.
Who is it for: All complexions and skin tones. Anyone who is looking for an easy eye look with a soft metallic finish.
Why is it different: Rich mineral pigments give eyelids a brightened yet soft look and impose a smooth, radiant finish to the eyelids. The innovative, quick-draw wand makes it easy for beauty on the go or touch-ups any time you want to shine. The unique cushion wand absorbs and distributes the perfect amount of product.
How do I use it: Gently shake and unscrew cap. Remove excess product from applicator by wiping it across the rim of the vial. Glide onto eyelid. Screw applicator back on and repeat if necessary for other eyelid.
Use the flat side of the sponge tip for allover eyelid application. Work with the tip for more precise blending into the crease contour and outer "V" of the eye.
Try Polished as a brow bone highlighter, gently sweeping it across the brow bone and blending it out with your finger. Flare and Pewter make beautiful allover lid colors, for quick, easy, fresh eye looks.
Top Questions See all 24 Q&A
- "Absolutely love this product. Very shiny and bold, and lasts a long time as well. " in 9 reviews
- "This is my favorite of the Bare Minerals eye shadows. I use it with the primer and it is the perfect combo...lots of pretty color and the right amount of 'glitter'. I usually put a little in a cap and then use a brush to apply. " in 8 reviews
- "I purchased these on a whim as they were marked half off at the popular beauty store. I purchased three colors. I use a creamy eyeshadow base so the powder has something to adhere and also the help it last all day. I absolutely love the metallic finish. I put it on my lid and use a brown in the crease to make it more wearable for day. I wish I could have gotten all six, however, the other three were out of stock." in 6 reviews
- "Just the right amount of glitter for that extra pop, but not so outrageous that you can't blend it in for a more every day look." in 2 reviews
- "this product is a great product that I use every day and yeah and you know " in 2 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos