BY BAREMINERALS

Line and smudge your eyes to your heart's content with this heaven-to-work-with brush. There isn't a more divine line creator than this tool. Softly textured and tapered brush head gives sheer-to-medium color intensity for defined lining. This brush has a softly textured and tapered brush head to give you sheer-to-medium color intensity and defined lining.

Eudys R.
Miami, Florida
Este cepillo hace el trabajo. Creo que vale la pena lo que se paga y dura todo el tiempo. Estoy un poco particular, a los cepillos más caros, ya que se mezclan mucho mejor.
Jill A.
Wellsville, UT
I've owned and used several brushes from bare escentuals and they are definitely some of the best brushes I've ever used. The bristles on this brush are soft and I've never had any problems with the bristles coming out. I've used this brush mainly for applying my loose powder and it does an excellent job while also keeping things clean. Love it!!
Heather B.
Coats, NC
I love bare escentuals brushes. They are soft, with really nice bristles that don't fall out. I have had some for years and very rarely do I have airs fall out. The blush brush applies blush to my cheeks easily, blending even the darkest rose colors out. Perfect shape to hit the apples of the cheeks and to sweep it back towards your hairline.
Ingrid I.
Harbor City, CA
This brush gets the job done . I think it's worth what you pay and it lasts as long . I am a little particular to more expensive brushes, because they blend a whole lot better.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
This is an AMAZING blending brush. Works just as well as any high-end blending brush. The company itself is great and I feel offers great products for a very reasonable cost.
Kendall W.
Arcata, CA
I love the way this deposits color on the face, it's smooth and blends well. However I can't give it full stars because this and all of my Bare Escentuals brushes shed like crazy after a few months! Every time I use them I get little hairs on my face which is so annoying.
Alexis F.
Cape Coral, FL
Love love love. I truly love the dual function of the product. I use mine for application, blending.smudging and lining my under eye. Great product for the price.
Allison D.
Chicopee, MA
I used to be a makeup artist for BE 3 years ago... I still have every single brush and they are all in tip top shape! if you are looking for a brush that works wonderfully and lasts for ever, this is the brand! a+
Michele H.
Bayard, NE
I love all of the bare escentuals brushes I have. The blush brushes are great, they apply the blush evenly without it being too dark. I have had these brushes for several years and none of them have lost bristles.
chrstine O.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a nice soft-bristled lining brush...it also works well to apply color to the crease of the lid or for blending out the edges of color. The only thing is you will not get a very fine line with this brush, it is too thick to give that look.
JamieNicole M.
Racine, WI
Is this brush any different than the dollar elf brushes? What makes someone want to buy this one? Thanks!
Vanessa  R.
Calipatria, CA
Is this a stiff brush?
Chelsie H.
Do the brushes easily wash or do the bristles get weird and fall out during washing?
Carley B.
Would anyone recommend this product?