BY BAREMINERALS

The brush helps you to apply eye shadow glimmers & liners Ultra-soft & tapered features facilitate crease contouring & blending Gives sheer to medium color intensity While the other flat end allows you to put on color along lash line Its straight edge delivers an even straight line precisely Able to create a smoky line with blending as well.

• How does this compare to cheaper e.l.f brushes?2 Answers
  • is this considered an eye brush that is used for blending 2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their blending dou??1 Answers
Lisa T.
Perryville
This is the greatest rush for applying eyeliner . You can apply it thin or make a bolder line. Easy to use and easy to clean. The brush has lasted me a long time. A must have and I highly recommend it
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL
This is one of the first makeup brushes i owned when i was just starting out with makeup. Back then i loved it but i started to realize it didn't really blend well like other brushes. I also found the bristles to be rough, which is the case with most of bare minerals brushes. And it shed quite a bit. The liner side is definitely the better side.
Virginia D.
Saint Joseph, MO
The Bare Escentuals double ended precision brush is by far my favorite brush in my entire collection. The smaller, tapered brush is perfect for lining the top lid with darker shadow to create a sexy smoky look, or use it with a lighter shadow to highlight the corners of your eyes or underneath your lower lash line. The wider brush is the perfect size to fill in the whole eyelid in a way that looks soft, sexy, and natural without caking makeup on. If you have had trouble mastering the smoky eye before, try it with this brush! I have also used this brush after gently wetting the end and then dipping in powder and it makes a perfect, thick, liner. Simply tap the brush gently and carefully clean it to restore it to its dry state. I use this brush every single day and it hasn't shown any signs of breaking down or wearing out yet.
Jill A.
Wellsville, UT
This is absolutely the best brush I've ever used!! I've owned mine for at least 10 years and there have been many other brushes that have come and gone that didn't even compare. I couldn't apply my eye-shadow without this brush. I use the flat end to apply my darker color to my outer eye and crease and then the round buffing end is perfect for blending it in. I've washed my brush many many times and it still works just as great as the day I bought it. This is one brush that is well worth any price.
tina A.
Maynardville, TN
I have owned this brush over 2 years..Its name has worn partially off from daily use but the brush it's self is as good as the day it came with another BareMinerals order. I use it to li e my lower lash line The big side I use in my crease and also for a Smokey eye. Washes well Dries fast And never sheds I would Highly recommend this brush for the beginner all the way to a Professional Mua
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
This is one of my go to tools when applying my eye liner or eyebrow pomade! The angles are both very sharp which creates a nice even line when I apply! Love the price and love the result it gives me! Guys, you must pick this up and try it out!
marina g.
145 w Alford st San Dimas
so beautiful honestly the blending is AMAZING!! I have dry and sensitive skin so it doesn't hurt!! & it's so easy to use and blend!! it compares to the abh brushes i'm really satisfied!! i love this product
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion, Bare Escentuals is a great brand. It is a good value for price you get what you pay for so if too cheap you can't expect a lot. Yes, with this exact brush it is easy to apply eyeliner, eyebrows even eyeshadows.
Jenessa m.
The perfect brush for any look you need to create. Super universal brushes and they're so soft and blend your makeup like a dream. I love ❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Double ended brushes are the BEST. They are super versatile and one side is amazing for blending while the other makes great precise lines. Perfect for every skin type. Would deff recommend!
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where can i buy this? what are its best uses?
Carla L.
How often has this brush had to be replaced after purchase?
Sophia N.
I would like to try out this brush but it's too costly but I can't afford to but this but it's so costly.
Faye B.
is this considered an eye brush that is used for blending
Lindsay G.
How does this compare to cheaper e.l.f brushes?