bareMinerals Heavenly Face Makeup Brush
What it is:
MAKEUP BRUSH WITH NATURAL FIBERS
Even novices will feel like pros using this virtually goof-proof large makeup brush. Designed with a blunt-cut brush head made of luxuriously soft natural fibers, this versatile brush is ideal for contouring and highlighting and is also great for applying loose mineral foundations, blushes, bronzers, All-Over Face Colors, Radiance powders and translucent finishing powders.
FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of any loose mineral makeup product into the lid with the Heavenly Face Makeup Brush until the bareMinerals® are tucked into the bristles. If using a pressed powder, swirl the brush directly onto the compact.
2. Tap off excess; the makeup should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the natural fiber brush onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion. Continue to buff until you're satisfied with the coverage, or repeat the steps to build coverage.see more...
Top Questions See all 55 Q&A
- "i only have two foundation brushes one is nude by nature and the other is bareminerals. if i have to pick it's ofcourse the bareminerals one! cz it really helps with preading the makeup and giving a perfect finish. bye beauties" in 27 reviews
- "This brush really is so soft. I have used this for a few years. I replaced the traditional kabuki brush that bare minerals sells and this is better because it is just so soft on your face! I have used this with bare minerals and other brands. The brush is a good size and just feels right in your hand. I haven't had any problems with it." in 14 reviews
- "Great brush soo soft puts the perfect amount of powder foundation on doesn't leave your face feeling cakey and evens out your make up" in 10 reviews
This gets used at least 2-3 times a week depending on the foundation I use and it is so soft! Such a great value and definitely worth the splurge!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos