bareMinerals Heavenly Face Makeup Brush
What it is:
MAKEUP BRUSH WITH NATURAL FIBERS
Even novices will feel like pros using this virtually goof-proof large makeup brush. Designed with a blunt-cut brush head made of luxuriously soft natural fibers, this versatile brush is ideal for contouring and highlighting and is also great for applying loose mineral foundations, blushes, bronzers, All-Over Face Colors, Radiance powders and translucent finishing powders.
FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of any loose mineral makeup product into the lid with the Heavenly Face Makeup Brush until the bareMinerals® are tucked into the bristles. If using a pressed powder, swirl the brush directly onto the compact.
2. Tap off excess; the makeup should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the natural fiber brush onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion. Continue to buff until you're satisfied with the coverage, or repeat the steps to build coverage.see more...
Top Questions See all 55 Q&A
bareMinerals Heavenly Face Makeup Brush
- "i only have two foundation brushes one is nude by nature and the other is bareminerals. if i have to pick it's ofcourse the bareminerals one! cz it really helps with preading the makeup and giving a perfect finish. bye beauties" in 27 reviews
- "This brush really is so soft. I have used this for a few years. I replaced the traditional kabuki brush that bare minerals sells and this is better because it is just so soft on your face! I have used this with bare minerals and other brands. The brush is a good size and just feels right in your hand. I haven't had any problems with it." in 14 reviews
- "Great brush soo soft puts the perfect amount of powder foundation on doesn't leave your face feeling cakey and evens out your make up" in 10 reviews
The brushes that BareMinerals sells completely fall apart once you wash them. I even bought their makeup brush cleanser and brush and dry my brushes correctly. Bareminerals is the only brand of brushes I’ve ever had a problem with in regards to brush cleansing. The brush after a single wash leaves black hairs from the brush all over my face and is very hard to get off! I even talked to consultants in the store and they agreed with me. They referred me to try this brush but it does not blend as well as the liquid foundation brush. Extremely disappointed with the BareMinerals brush quality given they have great quality foundation products.
I used this brush for years with my bare minerals and thought it worked fine. Until I started using better quality brushes did I realize how much this one hurt my face. Just because it’s a blunt ended brush for foundation powder doesn’t mean it has to hurt! I opted for a color pop brand one that was soft and has changed my whole makeup routine!
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from macys,jcpenney,walmart stores and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
BareMinerals Brushes are literally so soft and the bristles stay in so well. They don’t leave streaky looks on the face and they apply makeup so evenly. Even if it is a little on the more expensive side, it’s definitely a good investment for long lasting brushes!
This brush is tapered to apply blush and bronze. The bristles are soft and graphic the powdered product. It has a short handle which works well for me. I’ve owned it for many years. It was mid priced. I’d recommend it and buy it again.
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Heavenly Face Brush, Bare Escentuals Heavenly Face Brush - Orange - NEW more...
Buffs in your foundation very well but can be a little scratchy. Holds it shape very well after washing. The orange handle version held up better than the standard black handle but I’m not a fan of orange unfortunately.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos