bareMinerals Heavenly Face Makeup Brush
What it is:
MAKEUP BRUSH WITH NATURAL FIBERS
Even novices will feel like pros using this virtually goof-proof large makeup brush. Designed with a blunt-cut brush head made of luxuriously soft natural fibers, this versatile brush is ideal for contouring and highlighting and is also great for applying loose mineral foundations, blushes, bronzers, All-Over Face Colors, Radiance powders and translucent finishing powders.
FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of any loose mineral makeup product into the lid with the Heavenly Face Makeup Brush until the bareMinerals® are tucked into the bristles. If using a pressed powder, swirl the brush directly onto the compact.
2. Tap off excess; the makeup should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the natural fiber brush onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion. Continue to buff until you're satisfied with the coverage, or repeat the steps to build coverage.see more...
Top Questions See all 55 Q&A
- "i only have two foundation brushes one is nude by nature and the other is bareminerals. if i have to pick it's ofcourse the bareminerals one! cz it really helps with preading the makeup and giving a perfect finish. bye beauties" in 27 reviews
- "This brush really is so soft. I have used this for a few years. I replaced the traditional kabuki brush that bare minerals sells and this is better because it is just so soft on your face! I have used this with bare minerals and other brands. The brush is a good size and just feels right in your hand. I haven't had any problems with it." in 14 reviews
- "Great brush soo soft puts the perfect amount of powder foundation on doesn't leave your face feeling cakey and evens out your make up" in 10 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos