bareMinerals Heavenly Face Brush uploaded by Bianca D.

BY BAREMINERALS

Supremely soft and plush, this brush floats over your complexion like the finest silk feather. The silky, blunt-cut large brush head gives a light application of color that makes it virtually goof-proof.  Even novice makeup artists will feel like pros using this brush. Our professional brushes are designed to buff on the perfect amount of bareMinerals for the most natural, flawless application.  Only the finest quality of hairs are used to make buffing bareMinerals feel like second nature. Heavenly Face Brush see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Jordan B.
Orlando, FL
Great brush for powder foundation, allows full coverage and keeps it on well. Blends the powder in simply. I have sensitive so this is an easy and clean brush to use. Use it every time I put on the powder, so like twice a day. Would buy again, but don't know if you would need to.
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
I'm obsessed with this brush!! The flat top kabuki is excellent for their foundation. It does not soak up a ton of product at all and it is absolutely a full coverage brush. This is the ONLY brush I will use for my BM foundation.
Kendra B.
Kila, MT
This bare minerals face brush is heaven on a stick. I swear it. It hold product greatly and blends the products greatly onto my face. It's one of the best brushes I have ever tried. And I've tried a lot.😂
Latasha F.
Atlanta, GA
Great brush for daily makeup use. I bought this brush after it was time to replace my old makeup brush set. This brush was more than I expected. For the price you pay the brush is okay.
Lexi R.
I have had this brush for many years! And it's worked very well! I don't think it's expensive maybe a little pricey. It's very well easy to use. I got mine from ulta!
Marisa T.
I love this brush its amazing would so recommend this to many others its very easy to apply i did meet my expectations
Tara S.
N Salt Lake, UT
Cannot say enough good things about this brush line. If I ever win the lottery, I'm buying every brush they make.
Brittni W.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
These brushes are high quality for a small price. I really enjoy using them. They are soft and simple to use!!
Andrea B.
Sedalia missouri
The brissels are so soft and my foundation goes on smoothly and evenly! Use everyday!
Madison R.
Gainesville Georgia
This brush works amazing. You can use it for powder, foundation, blush anything you wanted to use it for. Doesn’t leave creases and doesn’t fleece circles on your face like other brushes or lines. I would recommend to buy you a brush like this.