BY BAREMINERALS

Features a unique flat head brush. Allows you to buff blush onto the apples of cheeks. Provides exceptional coverage & flawless application. Boasts a sturdy handle with soft bristles. Soft, dense blunt-cut brush head is designed to provide a professional-looking application as the flat shape provides even coverage to the face without streaks. Multiple use brush can be used for blush or bronzer application.

member-dec2b
I personally don't use this brush for blush because I feel as though it is too small and dense to get a seamless, airbrushed, and flawless look (I feel like it would concentrate too much color in one area and look unblended) I use this brush, instead, to set my eye primer. It works well and there is nothing wrong with it, but I wouldn't say its a must have in a collection.
Makayla W.
Spring Valley
I personally don't use this as a blush brush because I feeI like the brush is too dense and to small to get a flawless, airbrushed finish. Instead I use this brush to set my eye primer and it works very well. While this is a good quality brush, I wouldn't recommend rushing out to buy this. I don't have much use for this in my collection except as a brush to set my primer and the cost of this is a bit expensive for the use you get out of it. Maybe other people use this for blush (so check out their reviews and see what they have to say) but personally it wasn't my favorite.