bareMinerals Handy Buki Face Brush
What it is:
Featuring natural fibers in a compact kabuki brush shape, this "handy" version delivers a larger range of flawless sheer-to-full coverage and has an extended handle for more control.
USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation, blushes, bronzers and finishing powders.see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
bareMinerals Handy Buki Face Brush
- "I use this brush for blush and love it! It really gets my blush to blend with my face and smooths it all out!" in 23 reviews
- "Great, I'm very satisfied with my items, best I have used. I was really excited when I got this brush in the started kit for the bareMinerals mineral foundation set. Sadly, why excitement vanished as soon as I used it. This brush sheds like nothing I've ever experienced before for a "foundation" brush. I spent a good 5 minutes removing the brush hairs from my face. They really stuck to my skin and I was using a powder foundation. If they only stayed on the brush that well. I can't even imagine actually spending $20 on this brush. It would go back immediately. Don't waste your money. There are cheaper brushes out there that perform better and don't stay shed. " in 9 reviews
- "I love this brush so much! I use it to either apply my powder foundation or even just to smooth out my contouring and create a more even look. It is great for blending and for covering " in 8 reviews
- "I always go for full coverage and it doesn't make it look like you have a lot of make up on." in 2 reviews
- "Thanks Bare Minerals!" in 1 review
Just like with the other BM brushes I’ve used, I like how my makeup turns out after using this, but the product itself could use some work. I use this to buff in some face powder on days where I don’t wan too much coverage, but just touch up my blemishes a little. It does a good job, but the fibers start to scratch easily, and the handle comes loose. The shape is good, and it is easy to wash.
Used this for years when I began using bare minerals for my face. I didn’t use anything else really for a long time. I would definitely recommend this brush and the brand itself is great. Distributes make evenly on face.
This brush is my bronzer go to. It’s fluffy and light so it does a great job of evenly laying bronzer so you don’t have clumps of tan on your face. It’s a really great brush and super easy to clean. Could definitely be used all over for matifying powder.
Love this brush to blend out my thicker creamier foundations , i have more oily combo skin . It compares to other alternatives like my sponge because sometimes my sponge cant blend out thicker foundations , the price is good and i was. Ot disappointed
have always used my full coverage kabuki and flawless application brushes for my foundation. When I tried this, wow, it was love at first use! I feel like I have a lot better control with this brush than the stubby kabuki brush and it gives me the fuller coverage I need. This is now my go-to brush for foundation.
This brush has givin me the perfect application of foundation as well as dark countour blending. I used to use a sponge until I was told about this brush, I started using it and now I refuse to use anything else! I absolutely love it.
Bare Minerals brushes are some of the very best I've used. I've had several for quite a few years, and as long as you take care of them they'll last for a very long time! This one is perfect for buffing in finishing or mineral powder, blush, or any product that you want to 'buff in' to your skin.
I love this brush! It applied my bare minerals foundation like a dream! It is sturdy and the bristles are soft. I even use it with liquid foundation and it works just as well! I love the size - it makes the brush more versatile than other brushes like it. You can use it for foundation, blush, etc. I would definitely recommend this brush.
This is a nice brush. I think it looks very sleek and clean. It is a little more expensive then I think it should be. When using it it applies the powder makeup beautifully but the thing I am not a fan of is the bristles fall out very easily so I am left with a face full of them. Other then that it is a very nice brush.
I don’t really like the bristles, the brush sheds all over the place and it feels like a paint brush from middle school art class- the bristles are surprisingly stiff and tend to irritate my sensitive skin. It’s a great brush for blending and buffing though, so I often just suck it up and endure the time when I use it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos