BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Featuring natural fibers in a compact kabuki brush shape, this "handy" version delivers a larger range of flawless sheer-to-full coverage and has an extended handle for more control.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation, blushes, bronzers and finishing powders.

bareMinerals Handy Buki Face Brush
  • "I use this brush for blush and love it! It really gets my blush to blend with my face and smooths it all out!" in 23 reviews
  • "Great, I'm very satisfied with my items, best I have used.   I was really excited when I got this brush in the started kit for the bareMinerals mineral foundation set. Sadly, why excitement vanished as soon as I used it. This brush sheds like nothing I've ever experienced before for a "foundation" brush. I spent a good 5 minutes removing the brush hairs from my face. They really stuck to my skin and I was using a powder foundation. If they only stayed on the brush that well. I can't even imagine actually spending $20 on this brush. It would go back immediately. Don't waste your money. There are cheaper brushes out there that perform better and don't stay shed. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love this brush so much! I use it to either apply my powder foundation or even just to smooth out my contouring and create a more even look. It is great for blending and for covering " in 8 reviews
  • "I always go for full coverage and it doesn't make it look like you have a lot of make up on." in 2 reviews
  • "Thanks Bare Minerals!" in 1 review
Sarah G.
Just like with the other BM brushes I’ve used, I like how my makeup turns out after using this, but the product itself could use some work. I use this to buff in some face powder on days where I don’t wan too much coverage, but just touch up my blemishes a little. It does a good job, but the fibers start to scratch easily, and the handle comes loose. The shape is good, and it is easy to wash.
Gloria G.
Used this for years when I began using bare minerals for my face. I didn’t use anything else really for a long time. I would definitely recommend this brush and the brand itself is great. Distributes make evenly on face.
Alyssa K.
Austin
This brush is my bronzer go to. It’s fluffy and light so it does a great job of evenly laying bronzer so you don’t have clumps of tan on your face. It’s a really great brush and super easy to clean. Could definitely be used all over for matifying powder.
Makayla W.
Love this brush to blend out my thicker creamier foundations , i have more oily combo skin . It compares to other alternatives like my sponge because sometimes my sponge cant blend out thicker foundations , the price is good and i was. Ot disappointed
Cruz M.
Bronx, NY
have always used my full coverage kabuki and flawless application brushes for my foundation. When I tried this, wow, it was love at first use! I feel like I have a lot better control with this brush than the stubby kabuki brush and it gives me the fuller coverage I need. This is now my go-to brush for foundation.
Nyah G.
Evans
This brush has givin me the perfect application of foundation as well as dark countour blending. I used to use a sponge until I was told about this brush, I started using it and now I refuse to use anything else! I absolutely love it.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Bare Minerals brushes are some of the very best I've used. I've had several for quite a few years, and as long as you take care of them they'll last for a very long time! This one is perfect for buffing in finishing or mineral powder, blush, or any product that you want to 'buff in' to your skin.
Dani P.
Albany, NY
I love this brush! It applied my bare minerals foundation like a dream! It is sturdy and the bristles are soft. I even use it with liquid foundation and it works just as well! I love the size - it makes the brush more versatile than other brushes like it. You can use it for foundation, blush, etc. I would definitely recommend this brush.
Jessica L.
Livonia
This is a nice brush. I think it looks very sleek and clean. It is a little more expensive then I think it should be. When using it it applies the powder makeup beautifully but the thing I am not a fan of is the bristles fall out very easily so I am left with a face full of them. Other then that it is a very nice brush.
Zoe L.
I don’t really like the bristles, the brush sheds all over the place and it feels like a paint brush from middle school art class- the bristles are surprisingly stiff and tend to irritate my sensitive skin. It’s a great brush for blending and buffing though, so I often just suck it up and endure the time when I use it.
Renata  M.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
Can anyone tell me a little more about the pickup of the product this brush has?
Brittany B.
I wonder fo s this brush last long?

Amazon