BY BAREMINERALS

The extended handle on this full, plush brush provides a fast and perfectly controlled application of bareMinerals all over the face as well as precise application around the eyes and nose. Handy Buki Brush see more...

• Can anyone tell me a little more about the pickup of the product ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I'll mever go back to drug store brushes" in 2 reviews
  • "Perfect brush for full coverage of mineral make up, do not use with the pressed mineral make up or the syrum." in 1 review
  • "Very easy to use and perfect for touch ups or first application." in 1 review
  • "Super soft and easy to clean gives great coverage, but wish the brush head was just slightly bigger " in 1 review
Jamie S.
All the bareMineral brushes I have used fall apart after they are washed, he brush heads come unglued. After two washes, if they make it that long, the brush itself becomes scratchy. This is with using the bareMineral brush care.
Zoe L.
I don’t really like the bristles, the brush sheds all over the place and it feels like a paint brush from middle school art class- the bristles are surprisingly stiff and tend to irritate my sensitive skin. It’s a great brush for blending and buffing though, so I often just suck it up and endure the time when I use it.
M B.
Southern Pnes, NC
Sometimes I’ll get a hair or two on my face when using this. Also, I’m not sure if it’s the size of the brush but it feels like I don’t get as much product on my face. It sucks it up but then doesn’t transfer it to my face. I’ll be trying a new brush when this one gets old.
Allison W.
Im a huge bare minerals fan and am never disappointed. The coverage is always incredible even with powders. The brushes are thick yet soft. The softness makes them great for application and blending. Easy to use. Would recommend to friends.
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
Great brush to keep for years. I began using with the whole line, but now I use it for my finishing powder. Lasts a long time. Washing is easy. Simple to maintain this brush. It’s soft and a perfect size. Becomes s favorite fast.
Angel H.
I love this brush! Great for powdered foundation. Gets just the right amount after a few taps to remove excess. Easy to apply and use. I have also used this with liquid foundation. I would definitely buy this brush again.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
This brush works great for basically only the bareMinerals line, however I know thats what they were made for, mineral makeup. Recieved it in a bare Minerals starter kot. Gives more coverage than the other smaller brush.
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
I love this brush! I use it every time I wear make up. Well I used to use it when I had powder foundation. But now I use liquid. I still use it at the end to blend my blush and bronzer. Does a great job!
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I am a loyal Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals customer, and have been for years. I keep coming back because their products are superior. This is the first kabuki brush i ever bought, and it turned my makeup game all the way up. TBH, my last one lasted me a good couple years before i needed to buy another. It definitely showed me the superior results you can achieve from using the right brush. The bristles are dense and durable and easily provide full coverage. I would have given 5 stars, if not for the one and only flaw: it's made of real animal hair. This means that no matter how much i clean it, little balls of foundation build up at the base of the bristles, basically preventing you from getting a fully clean, sanitized brush. I buy from #BareMinerals frequently, and i am never disappointed with this ingredient-conscious brand. I recommend their products to everyone i know, and i will absolutely continue to purchase from their beauty and skincare line.
guînevere S.
Granite City
This brush is very soft and comfortable and has made my experience with makeup an amazing one! Definitely wish I could have every bare minerals brush there is because of how impressing this one is.
Renata  M.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
Can anyone tell me a little more about the pickup of the product this brush has?