BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Good Hydrations Primer was designed specifically for dry skin: it provides immediate and lasting hydration, smoothing dry and flaky skin. The result? Makeup glides on smoothly and last longer.

Good Hydrations has a rich, silky texture that dries to a smooth, radiant finish with a soft focus effect. Powerful skin plumping ingredients help to improve the appearance of fine lines and pores and prevent makeup from setting into creases. This primer for dry skin is formulated with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and coconut alkanes for immediate and lasting hydration, while a blend of minerals gives just a hint of opalescent luminosity.

Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Isododecane, Coconut Alkanes, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Silica, Caprylyl Methicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Trehalose, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Peg-8/Smdi Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470).

Usage: Apply a pea-sized amount to the entire face after your skincare and before foundation application.

bareMinerals Good Hydrations Silky Face Primer
  • "this is a really lux primer; it leaves a matte finish of that is what you're looking for and it is also not overly drying. i would definitely purchase again [product:bare-escentuals-bare-minerals-prime-time]" in 9 reviews
  • "works well, like a primer should, however leaves sort of a greasy feel. also weirdly clumped??" in 5 reviews
  • "very hydrating. oil based so feels thick and creamy like a moisturizer. works well with powder and liquid foundations" in 3 reviews
Samantha E.
I did not like this at all as a primer... It was an okay moisturiser but definitely not a primer. When I used this it made my foundation so weird... Like some spots it would just cling to my face and other spot it wouldn't stay at all (I have combination but mostly dry skin)... And I never have this problem with my foundation.. So I took off aol my face makeup and put it on again and let it soak into my skin longer but no it still did the same thing.... No matter what I did it just wouldn't work...so I really would buy it Again and really don't recommend it..
Blair N.
I am a sucker for bareminerals and this product does not fail to meet my expectations. It is hydrating and feels semi thick when you initially squeeze from the tube- but once you rub it into your face it is absolutely weightless. It comes out of the tub white, but it soaks into your skin completely transparent. It made my makeup more pigmented and helped it last through the day. My only concern is how long it will last. It took a decent amount to cover my face, so I will need to see if it lasts long enough to make the price worthwhile. Regardless, this product is absolutely high quality and definitely hydrating!
Danielle A.
Royse City, TX
I’ve only used this once since I bought it & I love it. I have combination skin, but it’s more dry than oily so the lady suggested this hydrating primer. It nourishes the dry patches on my face & doesn’t make my t zone oily! My makeup stayed out & looked great all day. I recommend!
Ashley A.
I use this product every time I wear make up. I apply it before applying any make up and it helps my face stay hydrated and glowing under my make up! Keeps my dryness down. I would highly recommend this product. The price is very reasonable for the amount you get!
LAUREN K.
I liked this primer, I've used a couple of different types and this one is in the top 3. I have oily skin so I have to find a primer that works for my skin. It's easy to blend and is works well with my foundation. I would buy it again.
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
This product is SO good I just have to review this. I was giving a consultation to a friend and we bought that primer for her because her skin is super dry. BUT this primer is oilfree and noncomodenic so you can also use it when your skin is combined which I have. I tried this primer and I LOVE IT, it makes your foundation so smooth and easy to apply, it's worth its price, you just need a tiny bit of it and the whole thing will lest you pretty long. Thumbs up
Bethany W.
This primer is really creamy and hydrating, like the name suggests. It dries down really quickly so you don’t have to wait forever before applying foundation. It’s tacky so it grips everything and holds it in place all day. Love it!
Sydni U.
Bradford, RI
The only reason that I rate this 4 out of 5 stars is because I notice that I tend to be more oily when I use this primer. That, however, is my own fault not the primers. I’m sure this would be AMAZING for someone who has dry skin, but I have combination/normal skin (dry nose but otherwise oily T-zone) and normal elsewhere. Because of the oily T-zone this tends to make me even more oily. But, like I said, it’s my skin not the product.
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
I was recommended this product by a Sephora worker and she's definitely didn't steer me wrong. It's silky, hydrating, and nourishing to the skin. Works beautifully with my dry skin.
Liz D.
N Tazewell, VA
Soooo absolutely obsessed with this primer it's definitely got some good sun protection and lasts all day long with not having to reapply foundation I love every single thing about this primer if you haven't used it you need to try it!
Anjul C.
Haslet, TX
Is it helpful for oily skin with large pores?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this dewy since its hydrating?
Elaine S.
Esto resulta mejor que en spray?
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
I almost bought this at Bare Mineral The other day, I skipped on it because that's a lot of money. Didn't feel like playingoff how I feel so I don't have to give my honest opinion! Lmao!!!!
Doris W.
Does this make your face smooth and silky?