BY BAREMINERALS

A trio of mattifying, highlighting powders for an effortless glow. Create a natural-looking complexion with radiant luminosity with the Glow Together Dimensional Powder Trio. This mattifying and illuminating trio gives cheeks a gilded rose glow, and they're formulated to instantly vanish on all skintones for a fresh-not-flat look. Buff on the oil-absorbing Rose Matte for a hint of color and layer on the Gilded Glow for a subtle touch of highlight. This set contains: - 3 x 0.07 oz/ 2.07 mL Dimensional Powder in Gilded Glow, Rose Matte, Amber Glow see more...

Amanda M.
Crossville, TN
Review for: bareMinerals Glow Together Dimensional Powder Trio
I love this glow palette! The color pay off is amazing and its a great value! Some of the other palettes are any where from 40 to 60 dollars and this was around 28 to 30ish...I can't remember the exact amount but it was roughly about 15 dollars less.
Julie B.
Washington, UT
LOVE this product. I use it everyday and I glow and shimmer. So easy to apply and it never looks overdone or caky. Home run with the elegant packaging. I have been using bareMinerals for years and will definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I love this palette because ta so soft. Great colors to create a natural looking glow, or that "not makeup" makeup. Love the pinky color as you can use it for blush or for eyeshadow. Awesome addition to your bare minerals palette.
Brittnee J.
This is life changing....I really love the one farthest to the right it's so pretty on my skin tone and is just the perfect color and pigment and 10/10 would recommend for a summer tan or for medium skin..it's great!
Colleen F.
Matawan, NJ
Excellent powder blends great love these shades can wear daytime or evening. I have green eyes it brings my eye color out, easy to apply stays on. Easy open package will continue to use an recommend for others
Sam M.
Glo is all in and they did a great job with this product and I love the three in one perfect for travel its great and I would reccomend to beginners in makeup so they can have a few options to chose from
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
I love bare minerals for its texture and pigment. They look beautiful and dewy and don't want fiend my super sensitive skin. I have no breakouts or rashes. The color lasts all day and is blended easily.
Beatriz R.
Clackamas, OR
Review for: bareMinerals Glow Together Dimensional Powder Trio
Bare minerals came up with another amazing thing . Never seems to disappoint. Pigmented and it's amazing to take along its you too! I would definitely recommend this product with you ladies!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Bare minerals glow together dimensional powder trio is amazing I absolutely loved this !!! It gave my face that beautiful glow we all want it's Deff in my beauty bag !!
Claudia M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: bareMinerals Glow Together Dimensional Powder Trio
I have red dots and sun spots and when I use this concealer, it almost completely covers and my complexion looks great. I won't leave the house without using this.
Brooke B.
Chatham, VA
Can you actually see the highlight? I know it's subtle and for a more natural glow- but I honestly can't seem to get pigment when applied with a brush!