BY BAREMINERALS

WHAT IT IS:

Surrender to the rush, the high, the exceptional creamy feeling of bareMinerals Eyecolors. Velvety smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant, stay-true shades can be applied dry for rich color or wet for a high-sheen "foiled" effect.

Ingredients: Mica CI (77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Kaolin.

Usage: Try using two Eyecolors in the same shade family. Starting from the inner eye, apply the lighter shade halfway across, using an eye brush such as bareMinerals Heavenly Shadow Brush. Then complete the outer portion of the lid with the darker shade.

Sarah E.
Boston, MA
Such a great product, I use it all the time, its not gaudy but def adds to your look
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
bareMinerals Glimpse Eyeshadow has to be one of the most prettiest shimmers I have ever put on my lids!
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
This is such a beautiful eyeshadow to buy! You can use it over all the eye lid or also for creasing.. and it's very easy to blend with it.. it's very pigmented, and shimmery, I love it! Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Glimpse WONDER
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
OMG such a beautiful color, Love the pigment and the color even just to be worn on its own it's gorgeous
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Bare minerals glimpse shadow pigment is so under rated I'm shocked. I know this brand isn't highly known for its shadows but the glimpse is so beautiful and shimmery, it can really make your eyes pop and can even be used as a high lighter. I have several colors and they last quite a while and can even be built up.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
This is a shimmery eyeshadow that is very complementary to any eyes. Just enough shimmer even for everyday look. The pigment is rich and stays true all day. It really brightens the eyes, and makes me look more awake. The taupe color is very complementary to asian skin tone, and I love using it for a night out. However I am not a true fan of loose powder eye shadow. I simply do not know how to contain it without spilling little shimmers all over my makeup table or floor. Otherwise the color is so great and suitable for my skin tone!
Aiya K.
Anaheim, CA
This is a great product for people with oily skin just like me. What I like to do is set my undereye and t-zone area with this product and what I really like is that it doesnt make me look overly powdery or too dry and matte and just gives me enough oil control that i need on a day to day basis
Aundrea H.
I love this product. I usually always use Bare Escentual's makeup. This eyeshadow looks great dry, but I typically wet the brush for a smoothr, more intense look. The price is good because it is unlikely that you will ever run out. A little goes a long way. I definitely would recommend to a friend.
Ryan H.
Harrah, OK
I love this brand and the color is fantastic blends well and I'd highly recommend.
Georgia B.
Yellowknife , NT
I love this shadow such a great texture and color!! Would defiantly buy again
Elle P.
Is it good
Savannah E.
Columbus, OH
how does it look on green eyes sometimes these shades dont bring out the color?
Marie H.
How pigmented is this eye shadow?
Savannah E.
Columbus, OH
how is the application of this product?