BY BAREMINERALS

WHAT IT IS:

Surrender to the rush, the high, the exceptional creamy feeling of bareMinerals Eyecolors. Velvety smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant, stay-true shades can be applied dry for rich color or wet for a high-sheen "foiled" effect.

Ingredients: Mica CI (77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Kaolin.

Usage: Try using two Eyecolors in the same shade family. Starting from the inner eye, apply the lighter shade halfway across, using an eye brush such as bareMinerals Heavenly Shadow Brush. Then complete the outer portion of the lid with the darker shade.

Buy on ULTA
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This color is vibrant, beautiful , and nostalgic. Works with almost every skin tone ( hard to do) and it’s glistening minerals inside make me feel like I’m wearing nothing on my eyes. Some products can be very heavy or you have to add a lot when it’s powder but this eyeshadows radiance with just one coat is radiant in itself. You can also wet it a little on your brush and make it more metallic and more shiny all together. I wear it dry on the inner corner and over my eyelid and then a little damp to get that contrast on the crease. You can also do a cut crease and have it stand out a bit more as well. All with mineral power who would have thunk !
Emma M.
Greenwood
I love this eyeshadow. It is beautifully pigmented and it is super long lasting. It doesn’t crease, even without an eyeshadow base. I can easily use it with my finger or a brush and without a doubt it would look the same either way. I love it. It is the perfect shimmer.
Alexa B.
Worcester
I use the bare minerals glimpse eyeshadow in the shade "Bahamas" it's discontinued in stores but they sell it online/ in some stores at Macy's. It's a loose packed shimmery powder and it stays on really well also. bareMinerals Glimpse Eyeshadow
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Bare minerals glimpse shadow pigment is so under rated I'm shocked. I know this brand isn't highly known for its shadows but the glimpse is so beautiful and shimmery, it can really make your eyes pop and can even be used as a high lighter. I have several colors and they last quite a while and can even be built up.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
This is such a beautiful eyeshadow to buy! You can use it over all the eye lid or also for creasing.. and it's very easy to blend with it.. it's very pigmented, and shimmery, I love it! Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Glimpse WONDER
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
It's adorable. The powder is super pigmented. It goes really well with my brown eyes. I bought mine at ulta. It came in a small collection with some other colors. It's my first time using colors like this. I'm more of a bold color person.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
This is a shimmery eyeshadow that is very complementary to any eyes. Just enough shimmer even for everyday look. The pigment is rich and stays true all day. It really brightens the eyes, and makes me look more awake. The taupe color is very complementary to asian skin tone, and I love using it for a night out. However I am not a true fan of loose powder eye shadow. I simply do not know how to contain it without spilling little shimmers all over my makeup table or floor. Otherwise the color is so great and suitable for my skin tone!
Lesley T.
Pharr, TX
Beautiful color very pigmented can wear all day use it on occasions when I go out and it last a life time pricey but worth it wouldn't replace it with any other brand I'm definitely going to recommend to my friends
Aiya K.
Anaheim, CA
This is a great product for people with oily skin just like me. What I like to do is set my undereye and t-zone area with this product and what I really like is that it doesnt make me look overly powdery or too dry and matte and just gives me enough oil control that i need on a day to day basis
Aundrea H.
I love this product. I usually always use Bare Escentual's makeup. This eyeshadow looks great dry, but I typically wet the brush for a smoothr, more intense look. The price is good because it is unlikely that you will ever run out. A little goes a long way. I definitely would recommend to a friend.
Elle P.
Is it good
Savannah E.
Columbus, OH
how does it look on green eyes sometimes these shades dont bring out the color?
Marie H.
How pigmented is this eye shadow?
Savannah E.
Columbus, OH
how is the application of this product?