BY BAREMINERALS

WHAT IT IS:

Surrender to the rush, the high, the exceptional creamy feeling of bareMinerals Eyecolors. Velvety smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant, stay-true shades can be applied dry for rich color or wet for a high-sheen "foiled" effect.

Ingredients: Mica CI (77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Kaolin.

Usage: Try using two Eyecolors in the same shade family. Starting from the inner eye, apply the lighter shade halfway across, using an eye brush such as bareMinerals Heavenly Shadow Brush. Then complete the outer portion of the lid with the darker shade.

Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This color is vibrant, beautiful , and nostalgic. Works with almost every skin tone ( hard to do) and it’s glistening minerals inside make me feel like I’m wearing nothing on my eyes. Some products can be very heavy or you have to add a lot when it’s powder but this eyeshadows radiance with just one coat is radiant in itself. You can also wet it a little on your brush and make it more metallic and more shiny all together. I wear it dry on the inner corner and over my eyelid and then a little damp to get that contrast on the crease. You can also do a cut crease and have it stand out a bit more as well. All with mineral power who would have thunk !
Ella H.
New jersey
Purchased at: Sephora
This eyeshadow is great for many ages. It is very easy to apply to the eyes. My eyes are blue so it looks very good with my eye color. I use this product very often. I totally recommend this eyeshadow for everyone.
Emma M.
Greenwood
I love this eyeshadow. It is beautifully pigmented and it is super long lasting. It doesn’t crease, even without an eyeshadow base. I can easily use it with my finger or a brush and without a doubt it would look the same either way. I love it. It is the perfect shimmer.
Alexa B.
Worcester
I use the bare minerals glimpse eyeshadow in the shade "Bahamas" it's discontinued in stores but they sell it online/ in some stores at Macy's. It's a loose packed shimmery powder and it stays on really well also. bareMinerals Glimpse Eyeshadow
Sarah B.
Thiensville, WI
I really like bare minerals eyeshadow’s because they have great pigment. I don’t like that they are loose which makes them a bit harder to use than pressed eyeshadow.
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
This eyeshadow is a great transition shade or just for a little flush when you want to go natural, but it doesn't have any other use than that for me. I love the bareminerals products and they really are worth every penny. The ingredients are great and no harsh chemicals. I do reach for this often as I'm a Momma and I am always going here and there and this is a great go to for a base or transition shade or makes it nice because it blends so well and doesn't get patchy. Most pink shadows look more like i have pink eye but this is a nice flush of soft color.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Bare minerals glimpse shadow pigment is so under rated I'm shocked. I know this brand isn't highly known for its shadows but the glimpse is so beautiful and shimmery, it can really make your eyes pop and can even be used as a high lighter. I have several colors and they last quite a while and can even be built up.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
It's adorable. The powder is super pigmented. It goes really well with my brown eyes. I bought mine at ulta. It came in a small collection with some other colors. It's my first time using colors like this. I'm more of a bold color person.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
This is a shimmery eyeshadow that is very complementary to any eyes. Just enough shimmer even for everyday look. The pigment is rich and stays true all day. It really brightens the eyes, and makes me look more awake. The taupe color is very complementary to asian skin tone, and I love using it for a night out. However I am not a true fan of loose powder eye shadow. I simply do not know how to contain it without spilling little shimmers all over my makeup table or floor. Otherwise the color is so great and suitable for my skin tone!
Lesley T.
Pharr, TX
Beautiful color very pigmented can wear all day use it on occasions when I go out and it last a life time pricey but worth it wouldn't replace it with any other brand I'm definitely going to recommend to my friends
Elle P.
Is it good
Daniela r.
el cajon
Is this blush worth it?
Marie H.
How pigmented is this eye shadow?
Savannah E.
Columbus, OH
how does it look on green eyes sometimes these shades dont bring out the color?
Savannah E.
Columbus, OH
how is the application of this product?

Amazon