BY BAREMINERALS

Create a hint of shimmer with bareMinerals Glimmer, a versatile compact that may be applied to eyelids, cheeks, lips, or shoulders. You can even streak it through your hair to create highlights!

bareMinerals Glimmer Eyeshadow
  • "If you ever get the chance to wander into a Bare Escentuals store, I highly recommend it. Before my trip to the store, I used drug store and Mary Kay eye shadow. They were okay. But once I walked through the doors of my local Bare Escentuals shop, I had to have one of every eye color they had out on the counter. It was like… GLITTER! Soooo, sooo pretty. I recommend Daydream, Hyacinth, Fairly Light, and Chameleon as my favorite colors." in 11 reviews
  • "Bare minerals shades are great, vibrant and long lasting. The glimmer shades are not too bright to be worn anytime " in 10 reviews
  • "Before my trip to the store, I used drug store and Mary Kay eye shadow." in 1 review
  • "I love, love, love my gorgeous Bare Minerals eye colors!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Love this pigment. It’s so pretty and shimmery and full of pigment. Smells a little funny but it’s nothing too bad. I want all the colors. Looks amazing my my light skin. The only downside is since it a lose powder, it is really easy to make a mess with. Little fallout, but easily spilt out of the package
Heather L.
West Fargo
Loose eyeshadow is just a recipe for disaster, in my opinion! As pretty as the color is, the amount of fallout is just too much for me to want to deal with. I tried for awhile, but will not be returning to this product.
⒝⒭⒤⒜⒩⒩⒜ R.
Three rivers , MA
This is cute and shimmery. However, lose powder like this isn’t my favorite for eyeshadow. It’s messy and can have a lot of fallout. Not to mention that I’m a mom, my kids can make a mess with this!
Sandy M.
Glendale , CA
This was a gift the color is called “Queen Phyllis” it’s so beautiful I wear it in the inner corners of my eyes and Cupid’s bow it last all day blends effortlessly love it definitely recommend it!
hannah l.
america
This product is easily applied and does not make a mess when putting it on makes me feel great wouldnt mind trying more i have lots of eyeshadows i love them all i also like the nude colors
Kerri K.
New Lebanon
These are just awesome. I have some that have real crushed diamonds in it and it is amazing, with the powered eyeshadow you can use a damp brush and get a matte look. And I sometimes use the eyeshadow as an eyeliner.
Cristi P.
Wallingford, KY
I have been wearing makeup for about 6 years now, and I still have the same eyeshadow! I use it every single day and I still have a ton left. I use this as an everyday, neutral shimmery eyeshadow that’s great with any look. I love this product!!!
Samantha Y.
Bowling Green, KY
Tell application for this is so easy and the ability to achieve desired results is effortless. The pigment is rich and true, with long lasting durability. For the price it's an absolute must for the beauty nag!
Alyssa O.
Albuquerque, NM
I don’t like using bare minerals as a powder but I rather use it as a cream so I just wet my brush and dip it in and it works wonders. I don’t like the messiness but the wetting trick takes away this problem!
Emma M.
Greenwood
I love this eyeshadow. It is beautifully pigmented and it is super long lasting. It doesn’t crease, even without an eyeshadow base. I can easily use it with my finger or a brush and without a doubt it would look the same either way. I love it.
TRACY O.
How is the staying power of this? I've tried some of their face powders/ bronzers and they don't last long even with a primer? Is the shadow better?
Greenville, OH
I see a lot of products here, and I am really curious to know how to properly apply eye shadow?
Alina P.
I read reviews and wanted to know more on how to use it "wet"? Does it pop out more than not wetting eyeshadow?

Walmart