BY BAREMINERALS #98 in Eyeshadow

Create a hint of shimmer with bareMinerals Glimmer, a versatile compact that may be applied to eyelids, cheeks, lips, or shoulders. You can even streak it through your hair to create highlights!

bareMinerals Glimmer Eyeshadow
  • "If you ever get the chance to wander into a Bare Escentuals store, I highly recommend it. Before my trip to the store, I used drug store and Mary Kay eye shadow. They were okay. But once I walked through the doors of my local Bare Escentuals shop, I had to have one of every eye color they had out on the counter. It was like… GLITTER! Soooo, sooo pretty. I recommend Daydream, Hyacinth, Fairly Light, and Chameleon as my favorite colors." in 11 reviews
  • "Bare minerals shades are great, vibrant and long lasting. The glimmer shades are not too bright to be worn anytime " in 10 reviews
  • "Before my trip to the store, I used drug store and Mary Kay eye shadow." in 1 review
  • "I love, love, love my gorgeous Bare Minerals eye colors!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Green Eyecolor Envy Glimmer more...
Love this pigment. It’s so pretty and shimmery and full of pigment. Smells a little funny but it’s nothing too bad. I want all the colors. Looks amazing my my light skin. The only downside is since it a lose powder, it is really easy to make a mess with. Little fallout, but easily spilt out of the package
Catelin M.
orange park
Review for: Other more...
The color I got was sort of a plum/ dark brown shimmer which I got from the store itself. I use it on days where I’m going out and it really compliments my dark brown eyes and tan skin. I would definitely recommend for someone with tan skin and dark eyes to use with maybe a lighter purple for highlighting.
Heather L.
West Fargo
Review for: Glimmer more...
Loose eyeshadow is just a recipe for disaster, in my opinion! As pretty as the color is, the amount of fallout is just too much for me to want to deal with. I tried for awhile, but will not be returning to this product.
⒝⒭⒤⒜⒩⒩⒜ R.
Three rivers , MA
Review for: Glimmer more...
This is cute and shimmery. However, lose powder like this isn’t my favorite for eyeshadow. It’s messy and can have a lot of fallout. Not to mention that I’m a mom, my kids can make a mess with this!
Cristi P.
Wallingford, KY
I have been wearing makeup for about 6 years now, and I still have the same eyeshadow! I use it every single day and I still have a ton left. I use this as an everyday, neutral shimmery eyeshadow that’s great with any look. I love this product!!!
Angelica j.
houston
Review for: Bare Escentuals Extreme Bronze Glimmer Eyeshadow MINI more...
Loving this product this eye glitter was verry pigmented . When i put this applied this glitter onto my eyes it did no fall off . This product was very easy to apply onto my eyes. I would definitely buy this product again. e.l.f Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow
Samantha Y.
Tell application for this is so easy and the ability to achieve desired results is effortless. The pigment is rich and true, with long lasting durability. For the price it's an absolute must for the beauty nag!
Alyssa O.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Glimmer more...
I don’t like using bare minerals as a powder but I rather use it as a cream so I just wet my brush and dip it in and it works wonders. I don’t like the messiness but the wetting trick takes away this problem!
Emma M.
Greenwood
Review for: Brown Eyecolor Pamper Shimmer 57 g more...
I love this eyeshadow. It is beautifully pigmented and it is super long lasting. It doesn’t crease, even without an eyeshadow base. I can easily use it with my finger or a brush and without a doubt it would look the same either way. I love it.
Sheri H.
Review for: BareMinerals - Eyecolor (Sterling Silver) more...
I love bare minerals you can use them wet or dry the only thing is they are SO messy because they are lose pigment I.e they get on your clothes and the area you apply your makeup at no matter how you try you WILL DROP ONE SOMETIME and it will probably be on a white shirt or a new shirt.
TRACY O.
How is the staying power of this? I've tried some of their face powders/ bronzers and they don't last long even with a primer? Is the shadow better?
Greenville, OH
I see a lot of products here, and I am really curious to know how to properly apply eye shadow?
Alina P.
I read reviews and wanted to know more on how to use it "wet"? Does it pop out more than not wetting eyeshadow?