BY BAREMINERALS

A collection of creamy, moisturizing lipsticks in a range of flattering nude shades for all skintones. Meet the next generation of nude: GEN NUDE™ Radiant Lipstick features an alluring, creamy color with medium coverage and balmy shine. It's formulated with natural oils and butters to moisturize, smooth, and condition lips while leaving behind a subtle vanilla scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates GEN NUDE was developed for all skintones and lip tones, to be a playground of nude lip shades for everyone, from makeup novice to artist. Whether you want an edgy, blanked-out nude look, a natural your-lips-but-better nude, or a deeper neutral contrast color, you're guaranteed to find shades for any look. Blend and layer colors and finishes for infinite ways to go nude. This product is gluten-free and is not tested on animals. see more...

• Does this lipstick tend to dry out the lips or does it stay smoot...2 Answers
  • I find the darker colors to last longer but I would defiantly not...2 Answers
  • Does bareMinerals have any nude matte lipsticks? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Haley W.
Wake Forest, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick feels really grey and looks pretty...as soon as you put it on. It often needs to be reapplied by the end Of my morning commute (~1 hour). It does not dry and does not last; it is more like a tinted capstick. If that is your purpose for it, then it is great. And it does a good job of keeping my lips feel soft.
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product feels on my lips. It doesn't dry my lips out. It's very affordable, and the color pay off is more of a natural color. I love to use my fingers to blend this lipstick into my lips better. If you use the lip gloss on top of this lipstick it will be very pretty. Great lipstick. The only lipstick in my makeup bag. I definitely recommend this lipstick.
Leeslie B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought one color from the GEN Nude line and its literally my daily go to lipstick. The color is my perfect match with my natural lip color and I love it! Best part, is that they don't dry my lips like other lipsticks do. Its also so smooth when you apply it on. You gotta try it out for your self!
LAUREN S.
Midland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Tutu (delicate mauve)
Favorite! More of a light pink color. My lips feel amazing with this lipstick and they look huge which is a bonus! It feels like a chapstick but looks so gorgeous! I also have the color strip! Would buy again. Highly recommend. Go bare minerals!
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m not a big fan of lipsticks in this type of packaging because for some reason it makes me feel older. Strange I know haha but I caved and used it. I loved it and now own it. Bareminerals is awesome!
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this lipstick. The consistency is great because it’s a very smooth and conditioning stick. I also l love the rich pigmented color that it given even though it’s a nude color. Definitely a great product.
Christine R.
Northbrook , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Queen (muted berry wine)
Just purchased this lipstick and love it! I haven't bought lipstick in awhile but the color is great and it feels like I don't have any on. I would definitely recommend it!
Theresa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very creamy and moisturizing. It is a great product for everyday use! It is quite sheer so I usually apply two coats. However I am rating this 4 out of 5 stars because it is not very long lasting at all. After a few hours at work, it's mostly worn off. However it wears off evenly, not patchy. I still love this product and will continue to use it! I use the shade XOX which is a beautiful pinkish red.
Michelle W.
Burlington, WI
This is my current go to lipstick. I got a set of these for Christmas and all the colors were very flattering, but my favorites are Honeybun and Heaven. I don't like lipstick because it dries out my lips and looks flakey. This lipstick is very moisturizing and goes on like lip balm. It doesn't last that long, but it's easy to apply and do touch ups as needed.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like it it is not a typical creamy kind of lipstick it is very hydrating and smooth out your lips. I have the color mantra it comes out like a mauvy shade on me. It is not very long lasting and does transfer easily. But gives a good hydration to your lip
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How do these last through eating and drinking? Do they leave a stain? Thanks!
Michelle W.
Burlington, WI
Does this lipstick tend to dry out the lips or does it stay smooth throughout the day?
Liv M.
I find the darker colors to last longer but I would defiantly not call these long lasting . They do feel great on the lips though!
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
Does bareMinerals have any nude matte lipsticks?