BY BAREMINERALS #72 in Lip Gloss

Moisturizing, plumping lip gloss in a range of 15 pearl and no-pearl nude shades for all skin tones

Gen Nude™ Buttercream Lip Gloss delivers ultra-creamy, moisturizing color with sheer buildable coverage and balmy, non-sticky shine. Formulated with plumping ingredients for fullness without the tingle. Contains a subtle vanilla scent.

When it comes to the nude lip gloss, think beyond one-size-fits-all color. Meet the next generation of nude.

What It Is Formulated To Do...

A million ways to go nude.

Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss's ultra creamy formula glides and provides one-coat medium coverage with glistening plumping and shine.

This luscious cream-gloss nourishes and conditions lips so they look healthy, smooth and kissably soft. Go from day to night with a range of versatile colors. Layer over Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick for a richer look.

Gluten-free and was not tested on animals. This product is gluten-free and was not tested on animals.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Flavor (Aroma), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Amethyst Powder, Tourmaline Powder, Nephrite Powder, Pearl Powder, Sapphire Powder, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille), Glyceryl Caprylate, Diisostearyl Malate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Sucrose Cocoate, Silica. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

Usage:

Apply one coat for a sheer wash of nude color or layer multiple coats for medium color coverage.

Suggested usage:

Layer over Gen Nude® Radiant Lipstick or Under Over™ Lip Liner for a rich, layered nude lip.

Use the Double-Ended Perfect Fill Lip Brush to mix custom colors.

• Lmk your favorite nude lipsticks/ glosses! From drug stor...2 Answers
  • When ate more colors coming out? A girl needs options 1 Answers
  • Is this good?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Seriously?! Can Bare Escentuals do no wrong? I am a huge fan of the product line, and the bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss is no different. The gloss is long lasting without being super sticky. Adds a great sheen. Personal favorite color? Have to go with "Trail Blazer." It's unique, fun, and likely to become a favorite!" in 84 reviews
  • "Glossy. good color payoff" in 73 reviews
Abbi S.
Ramsey, MN
These are by far my favorite glosses. I bought them on a whim in a bundle of 3 on black Friday. They are the only lip gloss I use now! They are so smooth and not sticky whatsoever. The glosses apply like a dream. I was pleasantly surprised. Definelty my holy grail gloss!
Brittany K.
Peru, NY
These are EVERYTHING! I have bought two of them so far and I wear them constantly! They are hydrating and not sticky, and last a long time as well. They have so many perfect nude shades and I NEED more. My favorite, and I highly recommend these to lipgloss-lovers!
Courtney L.
Review for: Groovy more...
I live for this lip gloss. It is the perfect nude color on my lips. It has a vanilla cake like smell. It's super pigmented on the lips and not overly sticky at all. You can definitely get away with wearing it on its own. It's one of my favorite lip gloss formulas!
hannah l.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Other more...
So i got this about half a year ago and I got it from Bareminerals. The price was reasonable, but the color just wasn't my style. I think if I had another color to try, I would love it. Overall, it's great and the price is again, reasonable. I would try it again
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Bareminerals Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss Must Have 4Ml/0.13Oz more...
I normally do not like Matte lipstick but I loved the formula of this product, it wasn’t too drying and it had a bit of a creaminess to it. Personally I didn’t like most of their shade range but I really liked the color swing, it was a beautiful maroon color.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
These glosses are one of my favorites at the moment! These are fairly new and are pigmented for a gloss it is not a sheen. They remind me of the Anastasia and Kylie glosses but I like these better they stay on long for them to be a gloss as well
Adesola A.
Washington, DC
I've been using this lipgloss in wink for a while now, I'm on my third tube. It is very easy to apply with the brush it comes with and it lasts all day. I got it from Sephora.
Renee M.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Sugar more...
I like how easily the product glides and smooth this over my lips. It's not highly pigmented. It's hydrating, but not particularly long lasting. I think all of the nudes are beautiful colors. I'm sure I'll pick up a few more shades.
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
This is a great liquid lipstick. It's a pretty matte finish, but isn't too drying. This is about $20 from ulta. A lot of pigment and lasts all day. I got the color 'scandal' and am pretty obsessed. Most of the shades are neutrals
Lydia I.
Kendall park, NJ
Review for: Groovy, Totally more...
So opaque yet comfortable to wear. Not like a glassy shine but definitely glossy finish. I love throwing these over a liquid lipstick or matte lipstick. These colors are perfect nudes to compliment many different lipsticks! I'd highly recommend.
shadae b.
New York
Are there lip glosses sticky?
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
What is your favorite color?
Brittney P.
Which shade do you think would flatter all skin tones and complexions?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Compare to the NYC lip gloss that we received in our voxbox, which will you say its better? Less sticky? And last longer?
Betsy K.
I love these but am wondering if they are okay to use in the winter or if they might not be moisturizing enough for chilly winter days.