BY BAREMINERALS #66 in Lip Gloss

Moisturizing, plumping lip gloss in a range of 15 pearl and no-pearl nude shades for all skin tones

Gen Nude™ Buttercream Lip Gloss delivers ultra-creamy, moisturizing color with sheer buildable coverage and balmy, non-sticky shine. Formulated with plumping ingredients for fullness without the tingle. Contains a subtle vanilla scent.

When it comes to the nude lip gloss, think beyond one-size-fits-all color. Meet the next generation of nude.

What It Is Formulated To Do...

A million ways to go nude.

Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss's ultra creamy formula glides and provides one-coat medium coverage with glistening plumping and shine.

This luscious cream-gloss nourishes and conditions lips so they look healthy, smooth and kissably soft. Go from day to night with a range of versatile colors. Layer over Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick for a richer look.

Gluten-free and was not tested on animals. This product is gluten-free and was not tested on animals.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Flavor (Aroma), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Amethyst Powder, Tourmaline Powder, Nephrite Powder, Pearl Powder, Sapphire Powder, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille), Glyceryl Caprylate, Diisostearyl Malate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Sucrose Cocoate, Silica. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

Usage:

Apply one coat for a sheer wash of nude color or layer multiple coats for medium color coverage.

Suggested usage:

Layer over Gen Nude® Radiant Lipstick or Under Over™ Lip Liner for a rich, layered nude lip.

Use the Double-Ended Perfect Fill Lip Brush to mix custom colors.

• Lmk your favorite nude lipsticks/ glosses! From drug stor...2 Answers
  • When ate more colors coming out? A girl needs options 1 Answers
  • Is this good?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Seriously?! Can Bare Escentuals do no wrong? I am a huge fan of the product line, and the bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss is no different. The gloss is long lasting without being super sticky. Adds a great sheen. Personal favorite color? Have to go with "Trail Blazer." It's unique, fun, and likely to become a favorite!" in 84 reviews
  • "Glossy. good color payoff" in 73 reviews
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
Very moisturizing, glides on smoothly. I picked this up at Sephora in the shade scandal. I love love the color but was hoping it wouldn't transfer. It is not a lip stain although it starts on all day if lips are not touched.
Alexandra G.
I feel like I am the only one who hates this lip gloss. It settled into my lines on my lips and after wearing it for 20-30 minutes it formed a ring or line on the inner part of my mouth. (I exfoliate my lips with scrubs) I have no idea what happened but I did not like this gloss at all.
Kathelyn A.
Review for: Other more...
This is by far the best liquid lipstick ever. It's the most comfortable one I have ever used, it doesn't feel drying, or crumble off throughout the day. I find that it's pretty long lasting and can spend a whole workday (with lunch) without reapplying. It also doesn't fade awkwardly
Review for: Other more...
I have the darkest gen nude gloss and it’s gorgeous!!! I was so surprised of the chocolate color, the formula of this gloss. It is not easy to find a gloss that is chocolate colored, creamy and smells amazing !! It is small though and about $20 in ulta but I think it’s worth it.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Cosmic more...
I kind of love this lip gloss. It's a stunning color (Cosmic) and it's comfortable and pigmented, very similar to Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in texture/color payoff. My gripe is that the scent is bizarre. It reminds me of crayons. Lovely product but I wish they would improve the scent!
Abbi S.
Ramsey, MN
These are by far my favorite glosses. I bought them on a whim in a bundle of 3 on black Friday. They are the only lip gloss I use now! They are so smooth and not sticky whatsoever. The glosses apply like a dream. I was pleasantly surprised. Definelty my holy grail gloss!
Brittany K.
Peru, NY
These are EVERYTHING! I have bought two of them so far and I wear them constantly! They are hydrating and not sticky, and last a long time as well. They have so many perfect nude shades and I NEED more. My favorite, and I highly recommend these to lipgloss-lovers!
hannah l.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Other more...
So i got this about half a year ago and I got it from Bareminerals. The price was reasonable, but the color just wasn't my style. I think if I had another color to try, I would love it. Overall, it's great and the price is again, reasonable. I would try it again
Courtney L.
Review for: Groovy more...
I live for this lip gloss. It is the perfect nude color on my lips. It has a vanilla cake like smell. It's super pigmented on the lips and not overly sticky at all. You can definitely get away with wearing it on its own. It's one of my favorite lip gloss formulas!
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Bareminerals Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss Must Have 4Ml/0.13Oz more...
I normally do not like Matte lipstick but I loved the formula of this product, it wasn’t too drying and it had a bit of a creaminess to it. Personally I didn’t like most of their shade range but I really liked the color swing, it was a beautiful maroon color.
shadae b.
New York
Are there lip glosses sticky?
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
What is your favorite color?
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Which shade do you think would flatter all skin tones and complexions?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Compare to the NYC lip gloss that we received in our voxbox, which will you say its better? Less sticky? And last longer?
Betsy K.
I love these but am wondering if they are okay to use in the winter or if they might not be moisturizing enough for chilly winter days.