BY BAREMINERALS #66 in Lip Gloss

Moisturizing, plumping lip gloss in a range of 15 pearl and no-pearl nude shades for all skin tones

Gen Nude™ Buttercream Lip Gloss delivers ultra-creamy, moisturizing color with sheer buildable coverage and balmy, non-sticky shine. Formulated with plumping ingredients for fullness without the tingle. Contains a subtle vanilla scent.

When it comes to the nude lip gloss, think beyond one-size-fits-all color. Meet the next generation of nude.

What It Is Formulated To Do...

A million ways to go nude.

Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss's ultra creamy formula glides and provides one-coat medium coverage with glistening plumping and shine.

This luscious cream-gloss nourishes and conditions lips so they look healthy, smooth and kissably soft. Go from day to night with a range of versatile colors. Layer over Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick for a richer look.

Gluten-free and was not tested on animals. This product is gluten-free and was not tested on animals.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Flavor (Aroma), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Amethyst Powder, Tourmaline Powder, Nephrite Powder, Pearl Powder, Sapphire Powder, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille), Glyceryl Caprylate, Diisostearyl Malate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Sucrose Cocoate, Silica. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

Usage:

Apply one coat for a sheer wash of nude color or layer multiple coats for medium color coverage.

Suggested usage:

Layer over Gen Nude® Radiant Lipstick or Under Over™ Lip Liner for a rich, layered nude lip.

Use the Double-Ended Perfect Fill Lip Brush to mix custom colors.

• Lmk your favorite nude lipsticks/ glosses! From drug stor...2 Answers
  • When ate more colors coming out? A girl needs options 1 Answers
  • Is this good?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Seriously?! Can Bare Escentuals do no wrong? I am a huge fan of the product line, and the bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss is no different. The gloss is long lasting without being super sticky. Adds a great sheen. Personal favorite color? Have to go with "Trail Blazer." It's unique, fun, and likely to become a favorite!" in 84 reviews
  • "Glossy. good color payoff" in 73 reviews
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Bareminerals Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss Fancy 4Ml/0.13Oz more...
I love this lipgloss! When it is applied it doesn’t pool up, it goes on smoothly and evenly without feeling like it’s piled on. It’s an elegant simple color good for everyday wear. It stays on really well during meals too
Chalise M.
Salem, OR
Review for: Other more...
I have the color “popular” and I have purchased this twice it’s so perfect. Like the full package, perfect color, perfect formula, perfect feel on the lips. A must have gloss at a great price.
Shae S.
Sugar Hill, GA
Review for: Groovy more...
Such a beautiful gloss. It is not super sticky and this color is so pretty on all skin colors. It does not last very long though, so you have to keep re applying
Sam E.
Wahiawa
Review for: Bareminerals Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss Must Have 4Ml/0.13Oz more...
I️ Love baremenrals. But it’s not super long lasting but last longer than your typical drug store lipstick. Also feels nice! And s nice feeling lipstick is always a plus. The color is pretty as well. I️ would buy again.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Review for: Popular more...
I received the shade Popular in my Limited Edition Boxycharm and I fell in love with the formula. Upon first swipe I was completely surprised with how opaque the formula was. The shade Popular is a really flattery peach color. It was very easy to apply and since it’s a gloss you didn’t have to worry about lining your lips perfectly like you would a traditional lipstick or liquid lipstick. I wore it to wore and it wore extremely nicely. For the first few hours it kind of felt like I had lip balm on. It was sticky at all. Later on throughout my shift it dried down some but my lips do that with anything I put on it so that could just be me. It looked nice and still had color after my shift though. I think it’s totally worth checking out and I’m going to buy other shades.
jesse lynn b.
Even though I am for the most part a matte lip kinda girl, I grew up in the 90's and can't resist a good gloss. Glosses can be a tricky item for me though, because if they're too thick or sticky, I'm out. I actually saw Jaclyn Hill talking about this one in the shade 'Groovy', I loved how it looked on her so I had to try it. Finding a good nude lip product has become a bit of an addiction of mine. I haven't used many Bare Minerals products before, and never a lip item so I wasn't sure what to expect as far as wear. I must say I have been pleasantly surprised. These have beautiful pigmentation (Groovy is in fact the perfect nude). They wear comfortably not too heavy or sticky, and last for several hours. I would highly recommend these to anyone who likes a little sheen to their lips.
Angel U.
Robinson , TX
I was watching Jaclyn Hill one day on YouTube and she mentioned that she had bought this product in particular because she like the way it looked and then she tried it and fell in love so naturally I had to go get it and find it and I also fell in love LOL seriously it is like one of the best lip glasses that are so opaque in so long lasting that it's worth what you pay for it it smells good and it's not super tacky but just enough to stay on the lips I really enjoyed this product and I will be getting most of all of the other colors if I can and when I can!!!!
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
I'm not really a lipgloss girl but after hearing about these I had to try and I'm so glad I did. These are one of the most comfortable lip glosses I have tried. They have the perfect amount of pigmentation to them. They are not too sticky. The only complaints I have is the smell. They smell like play doh though you can't smell it when wearing them. I absolutely love the shades in this line as you can never have enough nudes!
Victoria G.
Review for: Snarky, Sugar, Groovy, Totally, Popular, Forbidden, Fly more...
I love these so much, they are beautiful colors and feel so nice on the lips! I love that they aren't mainly weird colors and just 2 Nudes to choose from, they have so many perfect nude shades from every range. I have dry lips, and these don't dry them out even further, they are creamy and lovely. The pigmentation is very nice, I recommend these to anyone!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Other more...
The two bareMinerals GEN NUDE™ Matte Liquid Lipcolor but are scanning as lip gloss. The mattes do not dry down completely as mattes but do stay for hours without the need for reapplication. They are buttery and creamy on the lips and did not dry out on my lips. I was disappointed that they didn't dry down matte but they do have some wonderful colors in neutrals. I do plan on purchasing more, I already have Icon and Smooch. I now have purchased almost the entire line.
shadae b.
New York
Are there lip glosses sticky?
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
What is your favorite color?
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Which shade do you think would flatter all skin tones and complexions?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Compare to the NYC lip gloss that we received in our voxbox, which will you say its better? Less sticky? And last longer?
Betsy K.
I love these but am wondering if they are okay to use in the winter or if they might not be moisturizing enough for chilly winter days.