Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX

Which shade do you think would flatter all skin tones and complexions?
Krisana S.
Krisana S.
March 14, 2014, 4:52 p.m.
Trail blazer
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Sept. 7, 2013, 2:43 a.m.
DARE DEVIL!!!! :)
Ally B.
Ally B.
July 5, 2013, 11:56 p.m.
I think that neutral colors are going to compliment all skin tones. I would suggest Spark Plug. It is a nude color, close to Trail Blazer but a it has more brown undertones than peachy undertones that Trail Blazer has. If you like darker colors, I think that Maverick is also amazing for all skin tones!
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
March 26, 2013, 10:56 a.m.
My favorite color is Socialite it's a sheer shimmery pink.
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Dec. 30, 2012, 12:36 p.m.
I think hotshot is perfet for ight and dark skin toned lips
Claire G.
Claire G.
Nov. 27, 2012, 2:37 p.m.
The colours are buildable so they are very customisable, but daredevil I think would be great on all skin tones! I personally have light skin with yellow undertones and it looks great
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Oct. 17, 2012, 3:23 p.m.
I think Trail Blazer is a great neutral shade.
Farrah B.
Farrah B.
Oct. 17, 2012, 12:53 p.m.
Trail Blazer because its a neutral.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Oct. 11, 2012, 7:50 a.m.
I think that Party starter would look great on every skin tone. It is beige enough to look good on tanned or african american women but it is also pink enough and sheer enough to look good on pale women.
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Oct. 10, 2012, 6:41 p.m.
I think trail blazer will match all skin tones with its neutral apparance. On darker skin it will look like a shear gloss and on fair skin tones pair it with a dramatic eye.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Oct. 9, 2012, 3:30 p.m.
Party starter
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Oct. 9, 2012, 10:44 a.m.
Try rebel. It is a nice pink mauve neutral shade that I think would work with any skin tone.
Annika B.
Annika B.
Oct. 8, 2012, 2:33 p.m.
Just like everyone else, I think hot shot. Mostly because a good pink looks good on everyone
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 7, 2012, 10:21 a.m.
Hot shot is a pretty color
Rhianna W.
Rhianna W.
Oct. 6, 2012, 9:49 p.m.
I'd think Smooth Talker is most likely to be universally flattering since it's a golden pink shade.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 6, 2012, 10:12 a.m.
Hot shot, because its a lil bit on the pinker side than all the others and pink really goes nicly with every skin tone and looks very natural but also very flattering.

Join Now