shadae b.
New York

Are there lip glosses sticky?

Mikey A.
Mikey A.
Glendale, CA
3 years, 6 months ago
I only have one Moxie lip gloss, but I think it is stickier than some of my other glosses.
Beth S.
Beth S.
3 years, 8 months ago
No. I found them to be really soft and smooth on my lips and weren't sticky at all.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Olympia, WA
4 years, 3 months ago
Nope! Not sticky or tacky like most glosses!
Amber B.
Amber B.
4 years, 3 months ago
Definitely not! I forget I'm wearing it most of the time. I'm currently out, but soon as I can, I plan to get one of each color once again! (No, I'm no addict or anything......)
heather c.
heather c.
Jermyn, PA
4 years, 3 months ago
No these aren't the buxum lips(think that was the name) they weren't my fav......those were a little sticky. These are nice and shinny
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
4 years, 5 months ago
Not at all, they are so smooth and light you barely know they are there
Princess B.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I didn't find them very sticky. I love these lip glosses!
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL
4 years, 8 months ago
They are a bit sticky but not as much as most lip gloss and certainly not as bad as Urban Decay lip gloss. This lip gloss is smooth and has a nice cushion without too much sticky.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
4 years, 10 months ago
Me personally found this one to not be that sticky. All lip glosses have some stick to them but the moxie is probably one of the best that i have ever tried with no stick hardly.
Title R.
Title R.
Denton, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
I wouldn't quite call them sticky... Not tacky. Its not so sticky that its uncomfortable though. Its by far my favorite lip gloss line.