Macey C.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Sugar more...
I absolutely LOVE this lipgloss! It's definitely a must have. It's ridiculously so smooth and easy to apply. Gives off a beautiful color, it is a little expensive in my opinion for a lip gloss but I would definitely buy again. I originally bought this after a couple YouTubers were using this and I can see why they were raving about it. Now there are no plumping effects I've noticed and it doesn't last but most lip glosses for me never last that long.