BY BARE ESCENTUALS #56 in Lip Gloss

A lip gloss infused with natural ingredients that smooth and hydrate lips with sheer, pure color. This high-shine, hydrating lip gloss contains a nourishing blend of shea, avocado, and murumuru butters. Achieve fuller-looking, pillowy lips and lasting color with this gentle formula. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The formula provides a refreshing sensation so you know it's working.

• When ate more colors coming out? A girl needs options 1 Answers
  • Is this good?1 Answers
  • What is a good nude lip? That isn't too drying? 3 Answers
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Placentia, CA
I have this is Wink and it is my perfect nude! I have been looking for YEARS to find a nude that I liked that didn't make me look dead! I seriously can't wait to put this on everyday. It's not an uncomfortable matte and feels so velvety. It's not the longest wearing liquid lipstick but it is so comfortable that reapplying it doesn't cake it up. Wink looks just like NXY lingerie in Babydoll, but it is more comfortable. It also smells like Nestle chocolate milk powder! I love this color and formula so so much!

I also wanted to add that you tend to forget that it's on because it is so comfortable! There have been multiple times that I thought I was going to have to reapply only to see that it's still there!
Marie R.
Marie R.
Tampa , FL
My all time favorite liquid lipstick! I find myself reaching for this product everyday. Feels so plush and smooth on the lips! Super comfortable and non drying. The staying power is pretty good. I can't say it's "bullet proof" but it lasts pretty much all day. These smell so good! I find that some of the colors (the darker ones) kinda smell like chocolate while the lighter ones smell more like vanilla. My only complaint is the color selection.... With that being said it's a great color selection but I love the formula sooo much that I wish I was able to buy some reds, bright pinks, and other fun colors. The color shown in my picture is Juju.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Review for: Smooth Talker,
My lips get very chapped especially during the winter time. I got a small sample of Marvelous Moxie in a gift package and as soon as I tried it I fell in love. My lips feel a little tingly and smell minty (which I love) when you put it but the formula leaves my lips soft and moisturized!. The lip gloss is not sticky or gooey and seems to last a long time. The color is mostly sheer with slight color/shimmer (my favorite color is Show Off). I never thought I'd spend $18 on a lip gloss but I've already gone through one tube and am 90% through another one, and have 2 for back up at home. I can't live with out them!
Nayeli V.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear liquid lipsticks all the time. This one is different, like a combination of Tarte lip paint and Stilla liquid lipsticks. Not too drying and not to creamy. The formula is just right. The only thing I wish they did was put more colors. I bought Om and Wink. OM was a tan camel tone which looked like my foundation but once it set it for a bit darker, Wink is a pink brown and I liked it for a very everyday look. Felt like it washed me out a bit so I'm going to try to use a darker lip liner. Overall a much have in your makeup collection! One more thing! They smell amazing! Like cookies!
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
I have a love hate relationship with these ... they have some of the most gorgeous colors ever honestly that's the first thing I look for in lip products. Secondly is formula which is great ! It gives an even wash of color, is moisturizing, not sticky, and doesn't accentuate fine lines. BUT this is a big but here. The smell and taste. I am not one sensitive to such things but this is so intense it pushes me to have a hard time using it . Smells and tastes like play dough. It doesn't go away shortly after application either ... so close bare minerals to bring a holy grail item.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up the color Swag at my local Ulta, and wore it for a choir concert I sang in. It was my first time using it, and it was very comfortable on my lips. I love the frosted tube it comes in. The color lasted through the entire concert and was still visible even after I got home—which means even though it's not transfer-proof, it still LASTS through drinking from my water bottle and eating reception goodies. The pictures are my 'before' shot (you can see my highlighter on the tip of my nose) and my 'after' shot (it was dark out then so my lamp was my main light source).
Erika M.
Erika M.
SO. I actually went to a bareminerals store and tested out quite a few colors before purchasing. I swatched a few on my hand and fell in love with juju ! I asked to try it on and well... the color barely showed on my lips. it looked A LOT better on my hand... crazy I know. after trying a few colors I HAD to purchase swank! it's a deep rosey mauve color, these matte lipsticks apply very easily and don't dry right away. I love how comfortable they feel, and they smell like hot cocoa mix !!! I recommend testing out the colors before purchasing but overall these are AMAZING!
celeny c.
celeny c.
Fullerton, CA
I tried this on at the bareminerals store while waiting for my sister to get color matched...I immediately smelled the wand after opening it and the smell reminded me of MAC lipgloss formula from back in the 90's... From that point on I knew it would be amazing and sure enough it was the best liquid lip I have put on my lips thus far!!! I have tried the Kylie lip kits and tbh they are crap and a waste of money not to mention the not so great processing time...I will be buying every color that fits me !!! Highly recommend you try these babies out
Danette A.
Danette A.
Ok seriously couldn't love this more. I have been on the hunt for a great matte liquid lipstick- I've tried Kylie, Anastasia, Stila, NYX, color pop. I hate them all! So dry and chalky looking and feeling- and the colors were all awful. Either too dark- too light- or too bright. I had almost given up until I found this. It's a matte but a super creamy- silky matte. The colors are all gorgeous and they don't chalk up. It does take 10 min to "set" but once it does it stays great. The most under talked about matte liquid lipstick! (I have infamous)
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
I received a travel size of the color "Swag" in my July Ipsy bag and I'm in love. The color is a beautiful rose hued pink, the formula is buttery, and it smells incredible (even though that's not the point of a lip product still I was blown away by the scent!). This is not a true matte liquid lip as it doesn't dry completely so that it's not transfer proof. But it also doesn't dry out your lips because of this. Overall I really love this product and would highly recommend it. I'm sure you can purchase these wherever BareMinerals is sold!
shadae b.
shadae b.
New York
Are there lip glosses sticky?
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
What is your favorite color?
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which shade do you think would flatter all skin tones and complexions?
Betsy K.
Betsy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these but am wondering if they are okay to use in the winter or if they might not be moisturizing enough for chilly winter days.
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Compare to the NYC lip gloss that we received in our voxbox, which will you say its better? Less sticky? And last longer?