bareMinerals Gen Nude® Under Over™ Lip Liner uploaded by Kay H.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Available in five full-coverage shades, our matte nude lip liner is a classic wood lip pencil with a creamy, blendable formula. With an exceptionally silky texture, it helps prolong wear, define, build and blend lipcolors. Under Over™ Lip Liner can be used to prime lips as a base color or used to post line and clean up the edges for a refined lip look.

Ingredients: Myristyl Trisiloxane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Behenyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bht, Lecithin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, C20-24 Olefin. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Usage:

1. Apply under Gen Nude® lipsticks to prime lips and create a base for color or start by outlining the lips then fill in if desired.

2. Apply after Gen Nude® lipsticks to define the edges and give your nude lip a refined, finished look.

Suggested usage:

For more precision when lining, put Under Over™ Lip Liner in the freezer for 1-2 minutes before sharpening.

For best results, keep the tip sharp to ensure precision. Under Over™ Lip Liner can be used with standard lip pencil sharpeners, or the sharpener from Round the Clock Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner.

• I love this lip liner but I haven't used any before but I...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "These under over lip liners are great for many reasons! Over line your lips to make them bigger or under line your lips to make them appear smaller. Fill in your entire lip to create a different lip with a lipstick on top, or wear by itself! It's super creamy because it's infused with Shea butter. There are five shades, very nude colors. Love it!" in 5 reviews
Chandler B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Other more...
My most favorite lip liner to date! One pencil lasts for awhile. The color is perfect enough to wear on its own or add a bit of touch to the lipstick placed on top. Pencil sharpens and holds its shape well. Does not make lips look dry.
Hanna D.
Camarillo , CA
Oh my goodness. The variation of these nude lip liners are gorgeous! So many fit the spectrum. Their pricing is great and they look natural. Dries down matte and a little tacky though. That’s how it applies as well, not extremely smooth but they don’t drag the lips if that makes sense. I’m mainly sold by the variation but not necessarily the formula. Has a long lasting power though!
Caitlyn S.
Brick, NJ
Review for: On Point more...
so have used more of the colors in the gen nude lip liner range from bareMinerals and have never been disappointed. On Point is by far my favorite color of all the options, it suits my skin tone well, and lays under the colors of lip I wear well. Ensures my lipstick doesn’t spread, or flare out. highly recommend.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Borderline more...
I love this lip liner because it is very creamy and nude. I actually took it from my mom😂 idk where she bought it. Probably from like Sephora. Pretty easy to apply and use. I would definitely recommend it to all.
Angela M.
Denver, CO
Review for: Freestyle more...
I love this lip liner. The color is great and it lasts hours. The only critique I have for it is that when I sharpen the pencil, I often have to sharpen it A LOT, losing a lot of product in the process. I'll keep buying though.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas
This lip product is really nice. It has a even application it is also true to its color. Great thing about it is that its long lasting and has great color selection.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Where did this product come from?! This is the best lip liner that I have ever tried that I wish I could give it a few extra stars. It glides on so smooth, has plenty of pigmentation, and most definitely has staying power. When I tried this for a day, I could drink, eat, even went to the movies and ate popcorn and the liner was still there! My liquid matte lip (another brand) was long gone and I was left with a good outline of my lips! I am absolutely amazed. The pencil is longer than most. It is basic Bare Minerals packaging. The only con is that I really wish they had many more shades because I would replace so many of my shades with these and throw out most of the rest I am THAT confident in this product! A+++++
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
I bought this to go with their matte gloss it paired really well. Easy to use sharpen etc. It does last such a long time and very pigmented so no need for pressure application. I might buy it again just depends.
Amelia C.
Review for: Borderline more...
This pencil drags on my lip. It is quite dry and tough to use. I don’t reach for this often. I also have to sharpen this after every use. I don’t recommend it and I definitely will not repurchase.
Liv M.
This lip liner is so nice. It is really pigmented and goes on extremely smooth. I think the shade attitude looks gorgeous under the gen nude lipstick in posh or the bite beauty molasses lipstick. They really help prolong the wear of the lipstick underneath and match so many lipsticks due to the neutral colors. They are also really long for a liner so I think they will last a long time.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love this lip liner but I haven't used any before but I love how it goes on and the color. Anyone have anu tips on how to get the best use of this product ? Thanks in advance Abbi