Add a Photo

By BAREMINERALS
#344 in Lip Liner

A collection of five versatile, creamy liners created to be used over or under lip color to flatter nude lip looks. GEN NUDE™ Under Over™ Lip Liner is a next-generation nude liner that delivers a creamy, silky glide for exceptional blendability and comfort. Apply it before swiping on your nude lip color to help prolong wear and prevent feathering, or apply it post-lining to clean up the edges and finish off your nude lip look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates GEN NUDE was developed for all skintones and lip tones, to be a playground of nude lip shades for everyone, from makeup novice to artist. Whether you want an edgy, blanked-out nude look, a natural your-lips-but-better nude, or a deeper neutral contrast color, you're guaranteed to find shades for any look. Blend and layer colors and finishes for infinite ways to go nude. This product is gluten-free and is not tested on animals.

Liv M.
Liv M.

This lip liner is so nice. It is really pigmented and goes on extremely smooth. I think the shade attitude looks gorgeous under the gen nude lipstick in posh or the bite beauty molasses lipstick. They really help prolong the wear of the lipstick underneath and match so many lipsticks due to the neutral colors. They are also really long for a liner so I think they will last a long time.
Monica R.
Monica R.

These under over lip liners are great for many reasons! Over line your lips to make them bigger or under line your lips to make them appear smaller. Fill in your entire lip to create a different lip with a lipstick on top, or wear by itself! It's super creamy because it's infused with Shea butter. There are five shades, very nude colors. Love it!
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO

I bought this to go with their matte gloss it paired really well. Easy to use sharpen etc. It does last such a long time and very pigmented so no need for pressure application. I might buy it again just depends.
Cheri V.
Cheri V.
snohomish, WA

I have this liner somewhere! I loved it! I'm a big fan of bare minerals! Goes on creamy and doesn't dry out! It's such a universal color too!!
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Marysville, OH

These lip liners are great. They are easy to apply. They last for a good amount of time. I would say they are as good if not better than MAC lip liners! I would definitely purchase again!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

Love this product it's super creamy :) I do recommend it!! Not a big lip liner fan but it's great
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Blue Mountain, MS

This product was useful and I loved the color. The problem was that halfway through the day the liner was the only thing left on my lips! It's good for its price, though, and you just need the lipstick to match it.
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL

I love this lip liner but I haven't used any before but I love how it goes on and the color. Anyone have anu tips on how to get the best use of this product ? Thanks in advance Abbi

Join Now