BY BAREMINERALS

Meet the Gen Nude® collection: 60 shades. 4 finishes. A million ways to go nude. Gen Nude® Radiant Lipstick was developed to complement all lip and skin tones, with a shade range that invites everyone from novice to makeup artist to play and discover their best edgy, amped and natural nude lipstick looks. The formula glides on like butter and provides medium buildable coverage with a rich, creamy texture and modern, radiant shine. As if that wasn't enough, natural oils and butters moisturize, smooth and condition lips for a healthy, radiant pout.

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Triisostearyl Citrate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera /Cire De Candelilla), Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Jojoba Esters, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Flavor (Aroma), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Silybum Marianum Extract, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Algae Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Meadowfoam Delta-Lactone, Meadowfoam Estolide, Smithsonite Extract, Polyglycerin-3, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).

Usage:

Apply Gen Nude® Radiant Lipstick directly from the bullet, or use our Double-Ended Perfect Fill Lip Brush for more definition.

Suggested usage:

Use Gen Nude® Under Over™ Lip Liner before to prime and extend wear or after to define for a polished look.

• Does this lipstick tend to dry out the lips or does it stay smoot...2 Answers
  • I find the darker colors to last longer but I would defiantly not...2 Answers
  • Does bareMinerals have any nude matte lipsticks? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Review for: Kitty more...
Moisturizing, beautiful lipstick. I’ve been so sick of drying liquid lipsticks I knew I had to try this. I had my eye on bareminerals radiant lipstick for a while. I finally got my hands on one and I really do enjoy wearing it. I got Kitty it’s a pretty pink. The difference between kitty and tutu and kitty is more peachy pink (more pink than peach) and tutu is more of a mauve pink. But both are light pink. bareMinerals Gen Nude® Radiant LipstickbareMinerals Complexion Rescue™Tinted Hydrating Gel Creamtarte Shape Tape Contour ConcealerNYX Micro Brow PencilMilani Baked BlushPhysicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter BronzerL'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: Heaven (pinky brown), Tutu more...
This is probably the most perfect, the most wearable nude shade that I've ever had. This whole collection has such a perfect and wide range of nude shades that everyone can find one that fits best. I also have color Tutu, which has a pinkish tone. This lipstick is very creamy, applies on the lips easily, and looks very moist. It wears well too.
Michelle G.
Chandler
Love love love this lipstick. It’s nourishing and stays on for longer than most lipglosses. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a soft gloss and high nourishment lip color!
Kristin A.
Homewood
Love this lipstick! It must be the creamiest most moisturizing lipstick I have ever applied in my life! The shades are gorgeous wearable nudes. The only downside is that they are definitely not transfer proof. But to be honest, that’s not what you’re going to this lippie for. Great to wear in winter when your lips are begging to be hydrated and you need to steer clear of mattes. So creamy and luscious, feels divine on your lips!
Haley W.
Wake Forest, NC
This lipstick feels really grey and looks pretty...as soon as you put it on. It often needs to be reapplied by the end Of my morning commute (~1 hour). It does not dry and does not last; it is more like a tinted capstick. If that is your purpose for it, then it is great. And it does a good job of keeping my lips feel soft.
Leeslie B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I bought one color from the GEN Nude line and its literally my daily go to lipstick. The color is my perfect match with my natural lip color and I love it! Best part, is that they don't dry my lips like other lipsticks do. Its also so smooth when you apply it on. You gotta try it out for your self!
Rana M.
New York
Beautiful color! Exactly what I was looking for as I wanted something discreete but a shade higher than transparent... I use it very often and I love the creamy moisturizing texture. It is matte so I sometimes add a little bit of gloss on top, depending on the mood
Julia H.
Midland, MI
Review for: Bareminerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick Sexpot 3.5G/0.12Oz more...
a nice lipstick for a nice matte finish! really enjoy this product. bought it for my senior prom and it stayed on all night. i like that it doesn't come off when you eat food. a nice nude color which adds a finish but not too much of a bazang ! really enjoy!!!
Stephanie B.
Harrison, AR
Review for: XOX more...
My go to lipstick on any given day! Extremely moisturize, a lovely fresh of air in the business that’s infatuated with matte lipsticks. I also love how perfect this color is and goes with almost any eye look!
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
I’m not a big fan of lipsticks in this type of packaging because for some reason it makes me feel older. Strange I know haha but I caved and used it. I loved it and now own it. Bareminerals is awesome!
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How do these last through eating and drinking? Do they leave a stain? Thanks!
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
Does bareMinerals have any nude matte lipsticks?
Liv M.
I find the darker colors to last longer but I would defiantly not call these long lasting . They do feel great on the lips though!
Michelle W.
Burlington, WI
Does this lipstick tend to dry out the lips or does it stay smooth throughout the day?