BY BAREMINERALS

Meet the Gen Nude® collection: 60 shades. 4 finishes. A million ways to go nude. Gen Nude® Radiant Lipstick was developed to complement all lip and skin tones, with a shade range that invites everyone from novice to makeup artist to play and discover their best edgy, amped and natural nude lipstick looks. The formula glides on like butter and provides medium buildable coverage with a rich, creamy texture and modern, radiant shine. As if that wasn't enough, natural oils and butters moisturize, smooth and condition lips for a healthy, radiant pout.

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Triisostearyl Citrate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera /Cire De Candelilla), Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Jojoba Esters, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Flavor (Aroma), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Silybum Marianum Extract, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Algae Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Meadowfoam Delta-Lactone, Meadowfoam Estolide, Smithsonite Extract, Polyglycerin-3, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).

Usage:

Apply Gen Nude® Radiant Lipstick directly from the bullet, or use our Double-Ended Perfect Fill Lip Brush for more definition.

Suggested usage:

Use Gen Nude® Under Over™ Lip Liner before to prime and extend wear or after to define for a polished look.

• Does this lipstick tend to dry out the lips or does it st...2 Answers
  • I find the darker colors to last longer but I would defia...2 Answers
  • Does bareMinerals have any nude matte lipsticks? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is the darkest color of the lipsticks. These lipsticks are infused with Shea butter making them very hydrating for the lips. It is a sheer finish, but you can build up to the color you want, as dark or light as you want. A very true chocolate brown color! Love it!" in 27 reviews
  • "The perfect mauve pink color for everyday! Best seller! Super creamy from the Shea butter infused making them very hydrating on the lips. It has a sheen finish but it is very pigmented in color. It has a shine to it. Beautiful on any skin tone! " in 22 reviews
  • "This is such an amazing lipstick 😍 I redeemed ipsy points for this and was so surprised when I received a full sized lipstick. Feels so good on your lips and is super pigmented and long lasting. Such a pretty finish too! 😍 #mycultclassics Shade in photos- kitty " in 7 reviews
  • "Very soft and smooth! Love this product! Nice color and stays well. Would like to get another color as well!! This color is just so beautiful! You can apply a thin layer for a nice natural pop of color to the lips or go more intense with a dark layer and just looks so glamorous!" in 7 reviews
  • "Great lipstick for all you girls with dry lips. Really moisturizing and very pigmented. " in 4 reviews
Roxanne O.
Washington D.C
Review for: Queen more...
Love Bare Minerals in general! Especially their eyeliners, and pressed powders! But their lipstick line is also fantastic! This color, Queen, is beautiful! It lasts quite long, even without a lip primer, and I hardly ever need to line my lips, for it to still be lovely. The colors are true, so what you see, is how it’ll be on. The prices aren’t bad, compared to similar products, by other brands. This is my third or fourth lipstick by them, and I’ll continue using them for years to come!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: Heaven (pinky brown), Tutu more...
This is probably the most perfect, the most wearable nude shade that I've ever had. This whole collection has such a perfect and wide range of nude shades that everyone can find one that fits best. I also have color Tutu, which has a pinkish tone. This lipstick is very creamy, applies on the lips easily, and looks very moist. It wears well too.
Michelle G.
Chandler
Love love love this lipstick. It’s nourishing and stays on for longer than most lipglosses. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a soft gloss and high nourishment lip color!
Kristin A.
Homewood
Love this lipstick! It must be the creamiest most moisturizing lipstick I have ever applied in my life! The shades are gorgeous wearable nudes. The only downside is that they are definitely not transfer proof. But to be honest, that’s not what you’re going to this lippie for. Great to wear in winter when your lips are begging to be hydrated and you need to steer clear of mattes. So creamy and luscious, feels divine on your lips!
zoey r.
Review for: Sexpot, Queen, XOX, Other more...
Goes on very smooth looks very nice when applied not to pricey depend on what you are looking for this was my first time buying it meet my expectation for what I though it would be would buy it again
Haley W.
Wake Forest, NC
This lipstick feels really grey and looks pretty...as soon as you put it on. It often needs to be reapplied by the end Of my morning commute (~1 hour). It does not dry and does not last; it is more like a tinted capstick. If that is your purpose for it, then it is great. And it does a good job of keeping my lips feel soft.
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
This formula really didn't work well with my lips. After a while it started to settle into my lip creases and did not stay buttery smooth like it was when I put it on.
Leeslie B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I bought one color from the GEN Nude line and its literally my daily go to lipstick. The color is my perfect match with my natural lip color and I love it! Best part, is that they don't dry my lips like other lipsticks do. Its also so smooth when you apply it on. You gotta try it out for your self!
Sarah W.
San Marcos
Review for: XOX more...
This is a must have in your make-up collection!! This lipstick looks beautiful on, doesn't dry out your lips, or smudge! The color XOX is my favorite because it is slightly more pink than my actual lip color and it looks beautiful! I ALWAYS get complements while wearing this lipstick!
Rana M.
New York
Beautiful color! Exactly what I was looking for as I wanted something discreete but a shade higher than transparent... I use it very often and I love the creamy moisturizing texture. It is matte so I sometimes add a little bit of gloss on top, depending on the mood
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How do these last through eating and drinking? Do they leave a stain? Thanks!
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
Does bareMinerals have any nude matte lipsticks?
Liv M.
I find the darker colors to last longer but I would defiantly not call these long lasting . They do feel great on the lips though!
Michelle W.
Burlington, WI
Does this lipstick tend to dry out the lips or does it stay smooth throughout the day?