BY BAREMINERALS

Gen Nude™ Matte Liquid Lipstick is long-wearing, cream-to-matte color with a lightweight, no-tack texture. Full coverage pigments are suspended in a silky formula that glides over lips effortlessly, then dries to a long-wearing, natural matte finish.

Formulated with moisturizing ingredients to counteract dryness, this matte liquid glides on silky smooth with a subtle vanilla scent.

The flexible paddle applicator delivers full coverage in one sweep.

Perfect for making a bold nude lip statement while balancing a sultry eye look.

What It Is Formulated To Do...

60 shades. 4 finishes. A million ways to go nude.

With 20 gorgeous nude liquid lip colors to choose from, Gen Nude™ Matte Liquid Lipsticks compliment every skin tone and lip tone. Whether you want an edgy, blanked-out nude look, a natural your-lips-but-better nude, or a deeper neutral contrast color, you're guaranteed to find shades for any look. Blend and layer colors and finishes for infinite ways to go nude.

This liquid lipstick is gluten-free and was not tested on animals.

Formulated without petrolatum.

Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl Ppg-20 Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, CaprylylMethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Glyceryl Behenate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisostearyl Malate, Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Silica Silylate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Usage:

Apply with the paddle applicator for full-coverage color in one sweep.

Suggested usage:

Use the slim end of the Double-Ended Perfect Fill Lip Brush for more precise application.

Use Gen Nude® Under Over Lip Liner before or after applying lip color to create more definition around the edges.

For best results, wait 10 minutes before eating or drinking to allow the color to set and maximize transfer resistance.

bareMinerals Gen Nude® Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "These will always be my favorite liquid lipsticks. Soft, creamy, long lasting. I can eat and drink and it stays put. Some transfer but you can't tell a difference on the lip. So creamy, in fact, that if it does crumble a bit it can be reapplied over top and basically rejuvenate the first application without that weird line of color/texture difference. Also smells like hot chocolate/pudding mix. Yum." in 18 reviews
  • "These will always be my favorite liquid lipsticks. Soft, creamy, long lasting. I can eat and drink and it stays put. Some transfer but you can't tell a difference on the lip. So creamy, in fact, that if it does crumble a bit it can be reapplied over top and basically rejuvenate the first application without that weird line of color/texture difference. Also smells like hot chocolate/pudding mix. Yum." in 9 reviews
  • "These will always be my favorite liquid lipsticks. Soft, creamy, long lasting. I can eat and drink and it stays put. Some transfer but you can't tell a difference on the lip. So creamy, in fact, that if it does crumble a bit it can be reapplied over top and basically rejuvenate the first application without that weird line of color/texture difference. Also smells like hot chocolate/pudding mix. Yum." in 4 reviews
  • "Guys! This is by far my favorite lip product ever! It’s a shame it’s not spoken about more because it’s truly a hidden gem! I’ve purchased this over and over again. My favorite shade is BO$$. It’s the perfect everyday mauvy pink and it’s so comfortable on the lips. Now, it doesn’t last all day long but that way it fades still looks natural. You can reapply again and again and it’ll never look weird. They’re on sale at Ulta right now for $13 so go grab one!" in 4 reviews
Shirley V.
Merced
Review for: Slay more...
This is a very nice matte liquid lipstick. It did not leave my lips feeling dry and application was easy with the small flat doe-foot wand. I liked the detailed packaging. The lipstick bottle is frosty at the top and goes to a clear glass at the very bottom. The formula is so soft and velvety! It is not transfer-proof but the color is long-lasting. It also has a faint vanilla scent. The shade I have is "Slay", a very light pinky nude. It was a little too pink for my liking and I believe it would be better suited for fairer skin tones.
Andrea E.
Albuquerque
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Hemp, Weekend more...
These are my new fav liquid lip. I found these about a month ago and now have 4 of them. They are less drying than most matte lippies. They don't last as long but the trade off for not having your lips peeling at the end of the day is worth it for me. They also smell like cupcakes. I will probably get a couple more colors. Bareminerals also will give you a promo code for a free one if you sign up for their email when your bday comes around which is when I got my first one.
Jessica T.
Review for: Juju more...
One of my absolute favorite liquid lip formulas.
It’s a matte formula, smells slightly sweet. Glides on smoothly and isn’t patchy nor does it dry down too much.
It doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to but it does have a decent lasting power.
It feels creamy and I hardly feel like I’m wearing anything on my lips.
The color Juju is a perfect nude color for me and it’s my new go to liquid lip for every day.
I highly recommend this liquid lipstick!
alissa w.
Bordentown, NJ
Review for: Bo$$ more...
Sooo there’s not much to say about this matte lipstick except for how perfect it is! If you are looking for a nice nude/ brown color for a going out look this is the one to buy. The fact that it’s matte just makes it that much better but the color is amazing and the product smells like chocolate soo you really can’t get much better then this!
Kelly N.
Lebanon
Review for: Wink more...
This product is almost like whip cream. Everytime I put it on it gets on my teeth somehow no matter what because it doesn't dry instantly. It's like a creamy liquid and honestly wasn't too happen about the color on my skin tone. When swatched in the store it looked like really pretty but when you put it on your lips I looked like a clown.
Elyse F.
Denver , CO
Review for: Juju more...
This does not feel like a typical matte lipstick, it’s a lot lighter feeling than other ones I’ve tried and doesn’t stay on as well. This color is a really pretty berry color and I like it, it is light and smells nicely but it can also feel a little chalky on.
Brooke S.
Review for: Bareminerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor Slay 4Ml/0.13Oz more...
I am not usually a fan of liquid lipstick (the way it looks/feels), however this one is a real winner! It has a semi-dry velvety smooth finish with some but minimal transfer. I find that this is the only liquid lipstick that doesn't sink into lines and wears off elegantly throughout the day. It smells like buttercream frosting/white chocolate and comes in a wide range of beautiful nude/rosy/peachy/brown shades.
Jill S.
Cherry Hill
Review for: Infamous more...
I was super surprised at the texture of this liquid lip!! It wasn’t quite whipped but super light and not heavy at all. I loved that it was creamy but unlike other creamy lipsticks, it didn’t smear everywhere and had a nice lasting power. My only issue was the color seemed to get darker after I applied it, this isn’t too big of a deal though
Daniela H.
I had the shades Swag, Boss, and Friendship. I really love these liquid lipsticks. I love the colors they have and the formula is spectacular. Not drying and the applicator makes it really easy to apply the product. I no longer own these however because I have recently used them up :(