BY BAREMINERALS

Gen Nude™ Matte Liquid Lipstick is long-wearing, cream-to-matte color with a lightweight, no-tack texture. Full coverage pigments are suspended in a silky formula that glides over lips effortlessly, then dries to a long-wearing, natural matte finish.

Formulated with moisturizing ingredients to counteract dryness, this matte liquid glides on silky smooth with a subtle vanilla scent.

The flexible paddle applicator delivers full coverage in one sweep.

Perfect for making a bold nude lip statement while balancing a sultry eye look.

What It Is Formulated To Do...

60 shades. 4 finishes. A million ways to go nude.

With 20 gorgeous nude liquid lip colors to choose from, Gen Nude™ Matte Liquid Lipsticks compliment every skin tone and lip tone. Whether you want an edgy, blanked-out nude look, a natural your-lips-but-better nude, or a deeper neutral contrast color, you're guaranteed to find shades for any look. Blend and layer colors and finishes for infinite ways to go nude.

This liquid lipstick is gluten-free and was not tested on animals.

Formulated without petrolatum.

Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl Ppg-20 Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, CaprylylMethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Glyceryl Behenate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisostearyl Malate, Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Silica Silylate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Usage:

Apply with the paddle applicator for full-coverage color in one sweep.

Suggested usage:

Use the slim end of the Double-Ended Perfect Fill Lip Brush for more precise application.

Use Gen Nude® Under Over Lip Liner before or after applying lip color to create more definition around the edges.

For best results, wait 10 minutes before eating or drinking to allow the color to set and maximize transfer resistance.

• What shades of the BareMinerals "Gen Nude Matte Lipstick"...1 Answers
bareMinerals Gen Nude® Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "These will always be my favorite liquid lipsticks. Soft, creamy, long lasting. I can eat and drink and it stays put. Some transfer but you can't tell a difference on the lip. So creamy, in fact, that if it does crumble a bit it can be reapplied over top and basically rejuvenate the first application without that weird line of color/texture difference. Also smells like hot chocolate/pudding mix. Yum." in 4 reviews
  • "Guys! This is by far my favorite lip product ever! It’s a shame it’s not spoken about more because it’s truly a hidden gem! I’ve purchased this over and over again. My favorite shade is BO$$. It’s the perfect everyday mauvy pink and it’s so comfortable on the lips. Now, it doesn’t last all day long but that way it fades still looks natural. You can reapply again and again and it’ll never look weird. They’re on sale at Ulta right now for $13 so go grab one!" in 4 reviews
  • "These gen nude matte liquid lips are amazing!! They are super creamy and hydrating on your lips. They don't leave your lips looking dry and cracked. The formula is thicker and therefore if you are looking for a transfer resistant, completely drying matte lipstick this isn't the lip for you. The formula is longish lasting (how idk) since it does transfer easily when eating and drinking. Overall great product" in 3 reviews
Shirley V.
Review for: Slay more...
This is a very nice matte liquid lipstick. It did not leave my lips feeling dry and application was easy with the small flat doe-foot wand. I liked the detailed packaging. The lipstick bottle is frosty at the top and goes to a clear glass at the very bottom. The formula is so soft and velvety! It is not transfer-proof but the color is long-lasting. It also has a faint vanilla scent. The shade I have is "Slay", a very light pinky nude. It was a little too pink for my liking and I believe it would be better suited for fairer skin tones.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Slay more...
Such a great color. They have so many nude options! I love that this matte lipstick isn't drying. It does not fully dry and stays a bit tacky but is not sticky or uncomfortable. They are not super pigmented - I can see my natural lip color peeking out in the center of my lips which isn't a problem because it's a nude shade to begin with. It lasts several hours (while drinking, eating, etc). The only thing is it doesn't smooth out my lips which is odd because it's not super drying. You can see the lines in my lips, exaggerating them somewhat
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Hemp, Weekend more...
These are my new fav liquid lip. I found these about a month ago and now have 4 of them. They are less drying than most matte lippies. They don't last as long but the trade off for not having your lips peeling at the end of the day is worth it for me. They also smell like cupcakes. I will probably get a couple more colors. Bareminerals also will give you a promo code for a free one if you sign up for their email when your bday comes around which is when I got my first one.
Andrea E.
Albuquerque
Araceli H.
Oakland, CA
I LOOOOVE this formula! It's not drying AT ALL. The fact that they aren't drying does mean that they don't last the longest on the lips, but surprisingly they aren't the fastest to fade away either. It also means that they aren't 100% transfer proof. Another plus is that they have beautiful colors for all skin tones. My only issue is that the lighter ones tend to fade in a real nasty way in the very inside of my lips. It gets kind of cakey. It seems the moisture in my lips lightens the color and it makes it look real unappealing. That's really only the lighter color for me though. It's probably the fact that I'm always licking my lips too. Last thing! They smell is SOOOOOOO delicious, I seriously want to eat it. It smells like my childhood, like one of those chocolate pudding cups... yum
Amy H.
Franklin
Review for: Swag more...
I got this in a Sephora box and was really hesitant. I’m not one to wear a pink lipgloss usually. This color is absolutely amazing on me as well as friends of mine with different skin tones. It totally seems to be a great universal color. It smells like brownies! It goes on smoothly and stays on without being overly drying! It was an absolute lifesaver for my best friends wedding!
Jessica T.
Review for: Juju more...
One of my absolute favorite liquid lip formulas.
It’s a matte formula, smells slightly sweet. Glides on smoothly and isn’t patchy nor does it dry down too much.
It doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to but it does have a decent lasting power.
It feels creamy and I hardly feel like I’m wearing anything on my lips.
The color Juju is a perfect nude color for me and it’s my new go to liquid lip for every day.
I highly recommend this liquid lipstick!
alissa w.
Bordentown, NJ
Review for: Bo$$ more...
Sooo there’s not much to say about this matte lipstick except for how perfect it is! If you are looking for a nice nude/ brown color for a going out look this is the one to buy. The fact that it’s matte just makes it that much better but the color is amazing and the product smells like chocolate soo you really can’t get much better then this!
Jill S.
Cherry Hill
Review for: Infamous more...
I was super surprised at the texture of this liquid lip!! It wasn’t quite whipped but super light and not heavy at all. I loved that it was creamy but unlike other creamy lipsticks, it didn’t smear everywhere and had a nice lasting power. My only issue was the color seemed to get darker after I applied it, this isn’t too big of a deal though
Abby W.
Cave Springs
Review for: Scandal, Swank more...
These are some of the best liquid lipsticks I’ve ever used. The application is so smooth, and the finish is flawless. It lasts for the majority of the day and stays smooth throughout the day. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. I highly recommend this lipstick for those who are looking for a good, long-lasting matte liquid lipstick.
Shivani N.
What shades of the BareMinerals "Gen Nude Matte Lipstick" would be best for tan skin? Really want to try it out!