BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best thing to use this brush for? 5 Answers
  • What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
Kristen H.
Delmar, DE
This product is perfect for loose powder but it is very coarse and very umpleasent to rub on the skin. But it does help get the job done
Nancy S.
Oswego, NY
I love this brush, for putting on my Bare Minerals foundation.
I have sensitive skin, and this is very gentle to my skin.
I use it daily.
Mariam B.
Love this brush because it has a dual usage as a blush applicator and I like to use it to help me blend in my makeup for better coverage.
Cristina B.
Rialto, CA
I found this brush to be a bit too heavy and thick for my skin. I felt that a lot of make up got trapped In it as apprised to speed out.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I received this brush in a reward box I got from Sephora. I like the brush but because it is small for my use, I use it as a blush brush.
Heather N.
Marion
This brush was good it worked but the only problem was that it didnt spread around powder as I expected and it was very itchy and pricey
Skyler S.
Love love all bare minerals but this is a classic brush I use everyday and will continue to use!!! It applies make up so well and smooth
Meadow G.
Aurora, CO
I love this brush. Its expensive but worth it. You can buy it at ulta. I rarely lose a hair from it and ive had it for over 2 years now.
Lani R.
Cottonwood
Nice brush, soft , fluffy, great for applying any kind of powders. This is one of my favs. Perfect fit in your hand comfortable to hold.
Rachel W.
Perfect to use with bare minerals or any mineral powder, super well made and dense quality brush - mine has held up to multiple cleanings
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?