BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

This flexible, full-tapered brush delivers natural-looking, medium-to-full coverage when applied in broad sweeping strokes all over the face. With natural fibers, selectively chosen for their quality, the semi-round brush shape makes it unbelievably versatile and a go-to for every complexion need.

USE BEST WITH: Original Foundation and Matte Foundation

• What is the best way to wash this brush?4 Answers
  • Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals p...8 Answers
  • Why does my brush shed so much?3 Answers
bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
  • "I use this brush all the time for blending out everything... blush, foundation, setting powder. LOVE it. " in 146 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I've used it daily for the past few years. Perfect for powder foundation!" in 58 reviews
cassady u.
Carl junction
It's the main brush I use. It's super soft and doesn't cling to dirty make-up, I have had my brush for years and it still looks brand new!
Charmaine C.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
This is a very high quality brush! It works well with any powered product besides bare minerals . They last very long and I use this daiky
Rachel S.
Love this guy. Was gifted it by my mom and didn't think I'd care either way but it's great and hasn't  lost many bristles over 5 years
Anika T.
Lilburn, GA
I have used other brushes and the bristles use to to fall off but this brush does good for coverage and also none of the bristles fall off.
Desiree L.
I got this in a kit that I received for my birthday a few years back.  It is a good quality brush and works great. It is easy to use.
Sabier M.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Black/silver handle and natural color bristles more...
I love this brush! It’s such good quality I have had it for such a long time and it’s in perfect shape even after washing it so many times!
Cristina B.
Rialto, CA
I found this brush to be a bit too heavy and thick for my skin. I felt that a lot of make up got trapped In it as apprised to speed out.
Heather N.
Marion
Review for: RARE BROWN & GOLD LIMITED EDITION Bare Escentuals Full Flawless Face Brush Bare Minerals Full Flawless Application Brush For BareMinerals Makup Foundation Powder Mineral Veil Blush Face Color & More SEALED more...
This brush was good it worked but the only problem was that it didnt spread around powder as I expected and it was very itchy and pricey
Kristen H.
Delmar, DE
This product is perfect for loose powder but it is very coarse and very umpleasent to rub on the skin. But it does help get the job done
Mariam B.
Love this brush because it has a dual usage as a blush applicator and I like to use it to help me blend in my makeup for better coverage.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
Is this soft or it got a prickly feeling
Michelle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this brush soft?
Is this the correct brush to apply all of bare minerals powder foundations?
Michelle  m.
What's the best way to clean it and dry it?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like the size of this brush or prefer one bigger?smaller?